FF:Kuch to Hua Hai- Chapter 20-pg 122 - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago

Recap: Maan and Geet are both in the bathroom in the plane and Dev knocks on the door.

Chapter 12: Family Ties

"Dev?" Maan asked surprised to see him outside the door. He could feel Geet behind him, hiding but trembling at the same time. The mention of Dev's name had really scared her. What if he got violent and hurt Maan was the only thought going through her mind. The only thought going through his mind was how stupid Geet could be to come in the washroom with him. Another man. That's all he was now. She was married and belonged to someone else. He was just the other man in the relationship, who Geet basically had an affair with. These thoughts angered him but he concentrated back on the current situation.

"Oh Hey, Maan right? I thought Geet might be in here," Dev said.

"No it is just me," Maan answered calmly, trying to shut the door.

But Dev put his hand on the door, preventing it from closing, " Did you see Geet? She is not in her seat."

Maan was nervous. What if they got caught? What would people think? He quickly thought of a response, "No, actually when I was coming to these washrooms I think I saw her walking towards the washrooms in the back of the plane. You should go check there."

"Alright thanks dude." Dev said and then turned around and walked towards the back of the plane.

Maan shut the door and turned to Geet. He grabbed her arm and opened the door, "Get out!" ?And with that he pushed her out and then left himself. Geet controlled her tears ad she watched to see what seat he went and sat in. She was about to go there but she saw Dev talking to her father and wondered what he could possibly be saying to her Papa Ji.

Geet decided to talk to Maan later and walked over to her own seat. As she approached, she saw Dev pretend to be worried for her. Geet could no longer put up a fake act in front of her papa ji, so she ignored Dev and sat down next to her Papa ji and slept on his arm. She tried to hold back her tears but they slowly rolled out of her eyes.

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan

Tu sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan

Rove palkan de Kone vich neend meri

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan

Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te

Naina Laggeyan Baarsihan

Rut birha de badlan di chhaa gayi

They arrived in Delhi shortly and Geet rushed out of the plane looking for Maan. However, he was no where to be seen. Knowing him he must have been the first one off the plane, just to avoid her. She decided that she would call him once she got home. But he did not answer a single call of hers. He ignored the first dozen calls but then he started answering them, giving her hope, and hanging up on her right away. Every time the call went through she would get some hope, which would die as he cut the call immediately. She just sat in her room and cried at her horrible life. Fate had played a wicked game on her. She had decided to tell Maan about her marriage and her past before they returned to Delhi, but no Dev had come and ruined it all!

An hour later her phone rang and Geet was super excited as she thought it might be him. Maybe he had realized that there was a reason she did not tell him about her marriage and was willing to listen to her. Maybe her love had overshadowed the confusion and feelings of betrayal he felt. She quickly answered the call.

"Hey Geet," said Pinky.

"Oh Pinky its you. Hi," she said rather dejected and upset.

"You alright? You sound so miserable."

"No its nothing," said Geet, contemplating whether to tell Pinky about her relationship with Maan.

"Is it that jerk Dev again? Come on Geet, you have to leave him!" Pinky shouted back at her friend, hoping to get through to her and convince her to move on in life.

"Can we not talk about him or me right now, please? What is up with you? Its been a few days since we properly talked."

Pinky's mood instantly changed to her cheery old self, "Oh My God Geet. I have so much to tell you! You will never believe this but."

"But what Pinky?" said Geet, a bit excited now.

"Adi proposed to me!" Pinky shrieked through the phone.

"Oh Pinky I am so happy for you. Congrats hun! I wish you all the best," Geet said, genuinely happy for her friend.

"Thanks so much," replied a giggling Pinky.

"Wow this happened all so fast."

"Yeah I know, I guess it was love at first sight and we knew this was going to be something serious. But we are getting married really soon, within 3 weeks to be precise."

"What? That is really soon," Geet replied, shocked at the date being so soon.

"I know but it is just that some of his close relatives are leaving within a month to go the US so we have to get married before they go."

"Well that is good then. Congrats again and I cannot wait for your wedding. I am so happy for you."

"Geet can I ask you for a favour?"

Geet was confused at what Pinky would ask but responded positively as Pinky was like a sister to her, ?"Anything for you Pinks."

"Well none of my family is here in Delhi and they will not be coming until the day before the engagement. But I have to go shopping with his family. So will you come with me?"

Geet was really not in the mood to go shopping, especially wedding shopping that can take hours. But Pinky had always been there for her and has done so much to support her so she agreed. Pinky informed her to be ready the next day at noon and they would meet his family in one of the largest wedding shops in Delhi.

The next day, Geet and Pinky were in a taxi on the way to the mall. Pinky was talking non-stop about how Adi proposed to her and how he introduced her to his family. They had also gone to visit her family in Amritsar so they could all meet him. Even though they were there for only a few hours, her family absolutely adored Adi. He was perfect for her. Geet was so happy that Pinky found a man that truly loved her.

"Adi should already be at the mall and with him is his mom and his Savitri Chachi. Oh you know Savitri Chachi she is Maan's mother," said Pinky while busy texting away on her phone to Adi.

As Pinky said Maan's name, Geet felt everything froze around her and the word Maan echoed through her ears. How had she forgotten that Maan and Adi were cousins. She felt very bittersweet about this. She was happy because she would see Maan for sure during the wedding but sad that he would most likely not talk to her.

Once they reached the mall, they went in the store and Adi, his mom, and Savitri were already there. Pinky introduced Geet to all of them. "Savitri Chachi, Maan also knows Geet. They were working together a lot in Mumbai. ?

Savitri was happy that her son finally worked well with a girl, "Oh really? My son is just crazy. He said he would be here but he is late. I wanted to get Adi's and Maan's shopping done with first and then do Pinky's." ?

"It is okay aunty," said Geet, as she smiled at the older ladies. "We will go over there and start looking at clothes for Pinky." ??

Savitri patted Geet on the cheek, "Thanks beta, you are really sweet. God bless you."

Geet, Pinky, and Adi's mom, Pammi, went to where all the wedding lehngas were. The workers at the store began showing them lehngas but Geet's eyes were just on the door, waiting for Maan to enter.?Another hour past by but he never came. They had picked out many outfits for Pinky to wear for all the wedding functions and some for her to wear after the wedding. But they still needed to find something for to wear at the wedding. Adi and Savitri now came and wanted to see Pinky try on all of the clothes, except the wedding lehnga which is a surprise for Adi. Pinky went in and tried on the first outfit.

They all loved it and she was posing for all of them and then she stopped and yelled, "Hey Maan Veer ji we are over here!!"

Geet immediately turned around and saw Maan coming up to them. ??He had a straight face on but when he saw Geet it changed to an angry face. She smiled at him but he just turned his face and went to his mom, "Sorry I am late mom."??

"It is okay beta. Better not be late next time." ??

Maan wanted to leave that area immediately, as he could not stand Geet and her gaze that never left him, "I will go pick some outfits for myself. Mom, come with me." ??

"No Maan I was there for more than an hour with Adi," she said turning around and telling Pinky to try on some jewelry.??

Maan turned to Adi, "Adi come with me." ??

Adi did not even turn towards Maan, as his eyes were fixed on Pinky, "No Maan Veer ji, I want to see Pinky's clothes so then I can pick more outfits to match with hers." ??

They all laughed at how cute he is and how in love with Pinky he is. Pinky blushed at his response and went in the changing room to try on another saree.

Maan was frustrated now, "Fine I will go myself." ??

Pammi stopped him, "Wait Maan, take Geet with you. She has great choice, she chose most of Pinky's outfits." ??

Savitri agreed with her sister-in-law, "Yes beta go with him," she said to Geet. ??

"No it is okay, I do not need anybody's help," he said while giving her a deathly stare.

Savitri was upset with her sons behaviour, "Maan!" ??

Maan quickly rebounded, as he knew not to upset his mother, "No I meant to say that she probably wants to see Pinky try on the wedding clothes." ??

Savitri just rolled her eyes at her sons lame reason and turned toward Geet and patted her on the cheek again, "Geet beta can you go with him please!" ??

"Sure aunty," she smiled back at the sweet older lady. She then got up to walk over to him but he was already gone and walking towards the men's section. "Maan please wait for me," she yelled once they were away from the fitting rooms.??

He kept on walking until they were in a more isolated area and then pulled her to the side where they were unseen by the publics eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Pinky brought me here with her," she said, as her heart beat increased due to their close proximity and his hold on her.

"So why did you come?" he asked tightening his grip on her arms.??

Geet could not take this anymore and burst out, "Maan stop being like this! I am really sorry but you have to listen to me, please!" she begged. ??

He let go of her and turned around, "I do not think there is anything you could say to fix this. You are married and you should act like it. Would your husband like to see you with me?"?

"Maan please listen to me," she reached out to his shoulder and turned him back around to face her. She held his hands and said, "Remember those times we spent together. The first time we met, in the taxi to the hotel, our suitcases getting exchanged, how we danced, when we were in the rain and almost kissed, how we went clubbing and I chose to dance with you." ??

Maan started to remember all those moments and he felt his hurt and betrayed heart melting a little. Geet continued,?"And then the first time we kissed by the lake and then," she looked down and held his hand tighter, "when we made love." ??

Maan remembered those moments, they were the best and most blissful times of his life. "Geet."??

"Yes," she said hoping and praying she had got through to him.

He let go her hand and looked at her, "It is best if you forget those. I did not know why you did it but it was wrong. I feel horrible. I did something that is someones right, not mine. I wish I never see your husband again because I will not be able to look him in the eye." His eyes got a little watery and he spoke more softly, "Geet look it is best if we forget everything and move on with our own lives." ??

"But my life is incomplete without you." ??

"Mine is too but." Maan stopped talking as he saw Savitri walking out of the fitting room areas. "Shh stop crying, my mom is coming." ?

Geet quickly wiped her tears and they walked over to the clothes and started picking outfits for him. Once they were done, they all left the store and bid good bye to the Khurana's. Geet and Pinky then walked the other way to the taxi stand. Geet looked back and she saw Maan looking back as well. "Will he ever be mine again?" she thought. ?

*Photo Credits to all the photo uploaders on the Geet Forum.

Hope you all won't kill me for another update, but I did bring a ray of hope for them to clear their misunderstanding. I will update again tomorrow so please LIKE and comment! 

Chapter 13: Good News

Edited by punjabi.princes - 13 years ago
awsome update.
plz.bring maaneet together.
thx.
superb update dear
thanks for updating

geet listen to me ka baad agay kion nhi bharti............😡

clear it soon

loved it.

i hope he listen to her
once why cant she live
that jerk ass   sooner the better
fantastic update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
it remind me movie watched
thanks pm👏👏
Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
HEY GREAT PART..AM SAD FOR BOTH OF THEM...ITS TERRIBLE BUT MAAN THINKS HE IS THE OTHER MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND FEELS REALLY GUILTY OF HIS ACTIONS NOW THAT HE'S FOUND OUT THAT GEET IS MARRIED...PLS CLEAR THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING SOON..
poor Maan and Geet, bring them together pls
great update . this is very sad situation where both are correct from their sides .
wonderful update............loved it!!!
hope MUs would be cleared soon.
brilliant part.loved it.
 maaneet is in pain.
update soon.