Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Kuch to Hua Hai- Chapter 20-pg 122 (Page 103)

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

She walked up to the window and closed it. But then opened it again. There was something shiny on the ledge. She reached out and picked it up

When she saw what it was she dropped it into the sink.

It was Dev's watch!

The lights began to flicker in the huge Khurana farmhouse.

Chapter 17: The Proposal

Geet just froze. She did not know what to do. The lights began flickering on and off. The farmhouse was dead silent. Geet dropped the watch and turned around. She thought she saw a figure running past the kitchen.

In a very shaky voice she called out, "Who's there?"

There was no answer. Instead she closed her eyes and said to herself, "It is just your imagination Geet. There is no one really here."

She tiptoed to the stairs and when she got there she ran as fast as she could to the bedroom upstairs. She ran through the long hallway, not really sure what room to go into. She had not really had a chance to see the farmhouse properly. Maan had carried her to one of the bedrooms but now, in the dark, every door looked the same.

She decided that the further she got away from the stairs the better. So she ran all the way until the end of the hallway and went into the last bedroom. When she got in there she shut the door and ran toward the window and looked out. She saw the car still parked there.

"Oh my God, is Dev really here?" she thought.

Her heart started to beat faster and faster. She could feel the sweat on her forehead and her palms turning sweaty and red as well. She sat down in a corner behind the bed by the window and stayed still. She could not hear anything outside in the house.

But then all of a sudden she heard something. She did not know exactly what is was at first but then she got it. It was a piano playing.

"Who could be playing a piano in the house?" she thought.

But as something stirred in her memory, she felt a sharp cold shiver run through her body. Her heart began to sink low as she remembered Dev once saying that he use to play a piano when he was younger.

She pushed further and further back into the wall.

She could feel her body freezing up and tears welling up in her eyes.

But why was she so scared? He was downstairs and she could call Maan to come soon.

While she was thinking this, the piano stopped playing. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

She got up and jumped on the bed and went under the covers. She shut her eyes and tried to forget everything. Geet kept praying to Baba Ji to keep her and her baby safe and to bring Maan soon. She kept muttering for Maan to come soon and how she loves him so much. She did not realize when but she fell asleep.

The next thing she saw was Maan's face over her.

"Hey Geet. How are you feeling now?" he asked, as he gently stroked her face and moved some hair strands behind her ear.

As she remembered the previous few hours and the piano and footsteps, she yelled,

"Maan!"

She started crying and hugged him tightly.

"Hey sweety whats wrong?"

She moved away from him to speak but the words were not coming out, "Maan. Someone. Downstairs. the lights. the car. Piano."

"Geet what are you saying? Are you alright?"

Geet held her head. There was too much going through it right now. She finally thought of how she could explain this all to him. One word, or rather name, came to mind, " Dev."

"What?" Maan could not believe his ears. First her ranting about the what happened a few hours ago and now saying that man's name.

He calmed Geet down and she narrated the whole story to Maan.

After listening to it, he caressed her cheek, "Geet it must have been your imagination."

"No Maan. He was here."

"Geet when I got here the lights were all turned off from the switches. I thought you were asleep and I checked in our bedroom and you were not there. So I checked all the room and you were in here."

Geet was confused, the lights were turned off by the switches? But she did not turn any light off, but they turned off themselves. "Is there not a car outside?"

"No there is no car."

Geet was even more confused. What was going on? Then something clicked in her mind. "Wait his watch was downstairs."

She grabbed his hand and led him downstairs to the kitchen window. She pointed towards the window. "Go look. His watch is over there!"

Maan walked over there and looked by the window and around the sink. "Geet, there is nothing here."

"What?" she went to the window herself and looked around, there was really nothing there.

Maan stroked her hair, "Listen I think you are just tired. A lot has happened today. Please rest now. I am here so do not worry."

She hugged him tightly. Her head was spinning with the thoughts from before.

"Maan, how much longer do we have to stay here?"

"Why you do not like it here?"

She does not answer but Maan understands her feelings. "I am sorry but atleast for this week. Do not worry I will try and be home before 5pm everyday."

"But still. What if he comes back?"

"Who?"

"Dev," she whispers to him.

Maan got a little irritated now, "Geet stop mentioning him. He was not here. It was just your imagination!"

"No he was!"

"Geet just stop your nonsense," he said to her.

"Why, do you not believe me?"

Maan let a deep breath go, "Because there is nothing to believe."

"But.."

Maan cut her, "Okay Geet stop this." There was only one way to get over this "Dev" issue and that was to distract her with his love.

He picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs to his room. She felt so warm and complete in his arms. She forgot everything that happened that night. His eyes looked straight at her and made her feel like she was the only one he has ever looked at.

He laid her down on the bed and lay next to her. "Come on lets go to sleep. It is really late anyways."

She agreed, as she did not want to mention anything else about Dev right now. She did not want to upset Maan.

As they lay there in bed, in each others arms, he began talking to her again, "Tomorrow we are going to my lawyer."

"Why?" she questioned, as she was confused.

"Well umm we have to get your divorce papers ready."

"Oh okay," she said as she went into deep thought again.  

Maan hated to see her like this and knew how to exactly changed her mood. He smirked at her, saying, "Well it is up to you. It looks like you still think about him a lot."

This broke her out of her thoughts, as she realized what he said, "Maan!" She hit him lightly, "You are such a jerk. You know that I only love you and only you."

"Really?" he asked getting more comfortable by putting his arm around her and pulling her closer.

"Yes!" She pulled him closer and was struck again by how perfectly beautiful his face was. She kissed him tightly, bringing his lips onto her. Her hands went in his hair, as he turned to lie on his side and support her back. Once they broke apart, she hugged his waist tight and rested her head on his chest.

"I finally feel like everything is going to be okay."

"Yes, soon everything will be perfect." He stroked her hair lightly as she fell asleep.

The next morning was a beautiful one. The sun was shining and there was not a single cloud in the sky. The window to their room was open and there was a very light wind blowing in.

Geet woke up slowly. She was wearing Maans long kurta top and her hair was out. She stretched while getting up. When she opened her eyes there was a plate full of red rose petals infront of her.

"Maan?!" She called out for him but he did not come.

She picked up the plate and dug her hand into the pile of petals. They smelled very fresh and reminded her of a beautiful summer morning. As she moved her hands around she felt something in the petals. Something small and hard. She looked and saw it was something shiny. She pulled it out and it was a beautiful and very large diamond ring.

"Will you marry me, Geet?"

She looked up and saw he was bending down on one knee infront of her. He now came closer and took her hand in his.

"I promise to be with you through all happiness and sadness. And to be by your side till we grow old. And we will raise our 5 kids with so much love and have a beautiful home."

Geet had tears in her eyes now and slightly laughed at how many kids he wanted.

"So Geet will you marry me?"

Through her tears, a smile spread across her face as she replied, "yes!"

He took the ring and put it on her empty ring finger on her left hand. He got up and took her in his warm embrace.

"I love you soo much!"

"I love you too, Maan!"

He lifted her off the ground and spun her around a bit and then kissed her passionately.

Geet looked into his eyes, and sent a prayer to Baba Ji, "I hope no ones bad eye will ever get on our love."

Chapter 18: My Dulhan

There's the next chapter for all of you! See I'm not that evil! lol

Please comment, LIKE, and enjoy!!

Edited by punjabi.princes - 18 April 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky18rmurthyHolynazil143manisha03kasturi1101leotheliongagsyfizza25syedahasmi123Semarnkalu5123bhakbhartifanhemvbprizaTinkJiamans22Kaval05-Elfin-holyangelYellowtullipsnamitasindiyachillSapphireFlamesmaaneetfan123Paloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1sakadafisoniaz121anaum91samaira39shreeyazzSIYAHIsurbhijn106fairyland_1234kkaavvyyaamamatha.rostArmu4evacharlie1950Mina420cherieLover123prithatanya_vi-Premeena-mansijani21maaneetkimeetam_sweet_pariBe.edgyabina03scorpiodreamsmystique_girlLadyArwenNazmaaHawtieSeepavani_9Srabon_DharagangesegbMsMovielover29priyaanmirzaamzu32-shamima-JayaR-Humera-cyum321--Saavi--mrk-1meravigilisoesha143hindu4lyfmechantefillesonu4eversmallvillelily_k25Krishnaluv94ambbihasanu3108TinkerBella-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajiRageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangelCraziest_MGpreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212SahSahsweet scorpiomitzi11nahtani88aamirkhanfanshah10--Ratna--pickachuCrazyCutesyx-affy-xspvdJunglebee

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Uh oh..why do I have a feeling that all that wasn't really Geet's imagination? :| The first part totally freaked me out..felt like a scene from a horror film! lol very well written! 

Thank you for not being so evil and for that cute proposal scene! :)

Can't wait for your next update!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123meravigilisopunjabi.princes

HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thanx love big hug from me for wonderful update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi.princes

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
lovley update 

punjabi.princes

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Loveeeeeeeee the part!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

punjabi.princes

ruhakhan IF-Dazzler
ruhakhan
ruhakhan

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Ok so sweet the way maan proposed geet i hope everything goes well do update soon

punjabi.princes

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Very cute,nice update!! Lilttle disappointed in Maan for not believing Geet...anyways he made it up with that 'cute' proposal...so,he's forgivenWink...BTW,why do I have butterflies in my stomach,thinking about the next update????Please don't bring Dev back in this paradiseCry...just kidding yaar,love your story...all the very best!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi.princesmeravigiliso

-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
damn the first part was pfreaky dude.. remninded me of SRK's DARR looooll.. damn freaky..!! dint like the way maan reacted at first... but i think somethings going on in his mind...!! love him for loving and taking care of geet..!

update sooonn that was a lovely update..!! :D

punjabi.princes

Go to top