Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya's CONFESSION

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i wan these confusion to end as soon as possible. I love abhiya n cant see ne one coming in between them. Visu look great with eachother n they compliment eachother so well.
I want then to confess their feeling in the most romantic way. may be in rain..?? or sumthin lyk that. i cant see abhay rejecting n insulting piya again n again.. n i cant see abhay piya drifting apart. no one can come between them. be it T, kabir, sanaya, chandseena or latest sid.

Vivan looks great with suku. love them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
totally agree....can't see abhiya sad or separated......I wanna see them together now.!
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The story is being dragged ..I am also pissed off with same old repeated scenes...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i dont see much developent between  abhlya relationship ....confession seems to be far away .

.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

i dont see much developent between  abhlya relationship ....confession seems to be far away .

agree.. She already has hatred for Abhay as shown yday... so no Abhiya relationship 😭
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really guys............i want confession as soon as possible..................
really bored of side characters n just want abhiya abhiya n abhiya............
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah totally agree with you guys..:)this confession should be done as soon as possible..i am disliking the sid track..i mean he and panchi should be together..!not with pia..this show is based on abhiya so abhiya only..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope you kno wme by now..ME toooo..!! agree with you @kasu😭
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all of u..! Abhiya should be toghter as they are meant to be! They look greatwith eachother n compliment eachother so well.. I cant see pain in abhay's eyes n abhay hurting piya again and again..
meetdolphin thumbnail
I too agree with  you all.Abhya  and piya are made for each other they look great together and compliment each other.

When piya was with Sid in car they were looking nice but Abhiya  Rocks.