Hey
u back so happy
u call this piece immature
gosh wht a creature r u??
It's so beautiful

loved it

cont soon
Posted: 13 years ago
Your writing is good 😊 but the topic quite controversial.....i dont approve of a 16 year old succumbing to this sort of temptation....i mean how much does she even know about people or life at that point in time...and this precisely explains why theres such a highly prevalent problem like teenage pregnancies in today's world!

my personal belief is that you shouldnt completely surrender yourself to someone unless you know they will vow to be with you through every phase of your life (which to me means marriage)....i know im probably standing in what has become a minority of the population in today's date but i feel proud of the same....i think your willingness or lack there of to allow someone to have that right over you shows how much you respect yourself as an individual

this is not to say that i think you're trying to endorse this type of behavior....well i hope not.....because this very reason (of teens thinking of sex as a casual thing) scares me for when i will have kids in the future....it seems like all innocence is lost

but sorry to get into that whole realm of discussion....about your writing once again, i think the style is great 😊

naina
Edited by sumonetolub - 13 years ago

....this is so beautiful the girl who gave me encouragement to write is now mocking her own writing, what has the world come to??😆

I like your portrayal and yes i do bits of me in it...in a strange weird kind of way ...and my  weird acceptance of love but did you have to show it this way!😕 sacchi yaar.

Anyway its beautiful.

@ Naina - i don't think she was trying to say that the girl surrendered herself at the tender age of 16....i doubt it..😕  i think when she was 16....meant that she is older now when she let her emotions take a toll on her!!!😛
Sanam!!!!! 🤗 How are you???

This was an amazing one-shot, and I cannot say much about it. Great to see you writing again. It was a great refreshment
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

....this is so beautiful the girl who gave me encouragement to write is now mocking her own writing, what has the world come to??😆

I like your portrayal and yes i do bits of me in it...in a strange weird kind of way ...and my  weird acceptance of love but did you have to show it this way!😕 sacchi yaar.

Anyway its beautiful.

@ Naina - i don't think she was trying to say that the girl surrendered herself at the tender age of 16....i doubt it..😕  i think when she was 16....meant that she is older now when she let her emotions take a toll on her!!!😛

i dunno regardless, for me its still almost like a one night stand for me....how can someone who has respect for them self let someone have that right over them and be content with just a moment of physical and emotional content for her but probably just the former for him?......naina
Naina - you are only looking at the story boldly, instead you are not realizing the hidden message...its not about physical relation at all, its rather of the acceptance of love. Its about a girl who had too much pride about love but when her turn came, she fell weak also...she fell in love........and falling in love is defintely not defined by the physical relation they had instead its by her feelings and how complete she felt after that emotion was engulfed into her...

this story is not about one night stands, or pre marital relations, or about physical closeness i think if you read it with an open mind,youll come to see the story its about her acceptance of love into her life
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Naina - you are only looking at the story boldly, instead you are not realizing the hidden message...its not about physical relation at all, its rather of the acceptance of love. Its about a girl who had too much pride about love but when her turn came, she fell weak also...she fell in love........and falling in love is defintely not defined by the physical relation they had instead its by her feelings and how complete she felt after that emotion was engulfed into her...

this story is not about one night stands, or pre marital relations, or about physical closeness i think if you read it with an open mind,youll come to see the story its about her acceptance of love into her life

no i get that but i just dont know how to explain my point of view....if im following right, he was a stranger....and shes supposed to be in love with him?....i think if the writer explains it to me it can be better understood haha

but the way i understand this story, he was a stranger....and she succumbed to this strong emotion of love she developed for this stranger....but love is more than just the physical....so i feel if she finally did fall in love, why does that have to be expressed physically as was described in this writing.....is that supposed to be acceptable?

i mean look at mayanks case in point....he didnt believe in love at all but he fell for nupur.....now if he had done what nupur in this os did, would you have thought it was okay....forget the fact that nupur did love him and all and he was the man in the relationship.....im sure the writer wasnt trying to endorse a point of view but it almost makes the whole situation look like its acceptable if you understand what im trying to say

i feel that when you're truly in love, you give the right that nupur gave this stranger only when youre sure they hold the same level of emotion for you as well.....im not saying you should love someone only to get that love in return

ahhhhh i feel bad for bringing up a moral discussion now haha
lets just leave it at, i think nupur was wrong in letting her emotions take over to the extent she did....nothing against the writer though 😊......naina
wow sanam! 😊
im SOOO happy that you're writing again!! 👏
im so happy!! 😊
great job!! 👍🏼
thanks for the pm! 😊
make more soon!
~Alisha~