Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for not commenting on the previous three parts but I just read them and as always all of them are absolute beauties! You really describe feelings and the plight of each character so veryu well! Waiting to see how Maan reaslises where he is exactly going wrong and geet realises Maan being thick headed and inability to understand emotional situations where she is concerned despite his obvius love for her! Please update soon.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

birthdya party of mk:-
maan make agreed geet about mk's birthday party in his farm house .
maan invite mk's whole school and geet's friend raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima. at first they refused to come but when mk herself invite them they agreed.
at the party day maan carried mk and shouts at one of the worker for not decorating the house properly.
mk told him that the working is sleeping in working time so, maan got angry cause his princess complain him about any one .
raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come there with their children.
every one seen how maan agreed with mk's every demand, how maan fed her and wash her face.
every time k wants something maan got it.
prem:-is this maan singh khurana.
raj:- chor iye sab drama hain, jab humara gudia iha thi tab toh time nehi tha but aab dekho, shaadi kar liya , beti bhi hogaya,
aarmaan :- but tujhe nehi lagta iye mk kuch janae pehechane se hain.
Raj scold him subha subha pee ke aaya hain kya.
PRem :-nehi re mujhe bhi lagta hain.
here mk crying and want to see her mama and maan call geet when geet said she will be late.
maan:- aaj ka din bhi tum late, are ek din toh kaam se chutti le lo, aaj humara princess ka birthdya hain.
Geet:- maan pls, try to  understand ,I"ll come baas thora late hoga, pls aap mk ko manalo na.
MAan:- jab tumne kuch kaha meine kab inkaar kya, ok, but come soon.
PRECAP:- Raj , prem ,aarmaan meet GK aka MRs maan singh khurana

Just logged in...checking your updates (Mini TM)...good goingπŸ˜›
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

next part:- maan told raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come and eat something , raj sternly no, we ahve work baas iye mk ke liye hum aaye hain.
Maan smiles and said aap sab iha aaye ho toh pls wait for some time and meet my wife , mk's mother also.
raj want to hit him when mk glare at him and said aa.......pp .ky..oun,,maa..rna..cha...hate...ho....me..re..da..da..ko.
MAan:- nehi beta, we r friend na.
Prem:- no we  rnot,our friend ship broke that day when geet left us .
Armaan:- still we don't knwo where she is how she is .
maan:-I'm sorry ,I knwo all
 when raj shouts stop ur drama maan singh khuran u married happily and have a daughter now tell me what is geet's fault.
MAan:- raj oh meri baat toh suno
but suddenly mk starts crying loudly and hugged her fahter and said oh...sab...aap...ko..da..nt ..ky..oun..re..he hain...
maan try to manao her and then said to them pls, if u want to beat me or anythign then do it me but pls dont' scared my daughter.

Raj:- dekho hume iss pyari si baachi se koi ,,, she is angel but u broke .....
but suddenly stop when some one said muskan, maan.
they ehards the voice for which they longing for 7yrs.
 they look at the source and found geet is standing there and then mk and maan turns and mk said ma....ma.......
geet come to enar then and hugged mk and said kya hua mere beti ko then to maan, kya hua, iye aap aise sad ,sad aur iye ro kyuon rehe hain, mein kaal chor ke jaldi chali aayi  aur aap.
raj said gudia then geet noticed them and tears formed in her eyes and they said mama .
geet smiles and and take mk in her arms and kissed her cheeks and said  yes then maan said I invite u all cause I want to reunite u all with ur friends.I knwo all is my fault , anyway, mk is our daughter muskan singh khurana , daughter of maan singh khurana and geet maan singh khurana.
maan give geet side hug.
then again raj u met geet before when gk rescued me.
Raj shocked and said means that time u right.
maan yes, that time gk aka geet rescued me , IPS officer, dps of delhi Geet Singh khurana

Wonderful update...loved the way Maan unites geet/MK with friends πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

the morning after--

geet was unable to sleep properly the whole night...she was missing mk...it was the first time they stayed apart or rather slept without each other...n she was also thinking abt her plan over n over again...making sure she was not missing out on anything...now that mk was also there she was scared...she couldnt wait for her to arrive there safely...
once again..the morning scenes between maan-mk will be explained by priyaπŸ˜‰...what happened...y is mk still there...n y didnt maan drop her home...😳

i'll be directly heading to the time b4 party...
geet reaches the police station to check everything...
gk -- to khan n ayur -- i dont want any mistakes..
khan-- sab kuch check kar liya hai..
ayur -- n haan u dont have to worry abt ur identity...we will not say anything...
gk -- good...n remember...1 mistake..n i'll ************ samajh gaye...
khan n ayur r sacred now...wondering n sweating at d same time...their one mistake n gk will not leave them..

KM--
party prep r going on at full swing...it was supposed to be small party but daadi at the end moment decided to make it into a big one..as she wanted to announce something to the whole world..
daadi calls maan -- maan bete...aap kahan hai...aapko pata hai naa ki aaj party hai...
maan -- daadi maine aapse pehle hi kaha hai..i dont want to attend any party...
daadi -- maan hum kuch nahi sunna chate...aap bas shaam ko yahan aa jaayiga..
mk -- da..da....aappp.....kis....se....baa...ttt...karee...ho..
daadi overhears her n thinks who is there...
daadi-- maan aap office me kiske saath ho..
maan -- nahi daadi..i'm in the outhouse not office....
daadi knows that since 7 yrs maan goes there sometimes especially when he doent want to get disturbed...but it is only at night..she begins to wonder what is he doing there during the day...
maan -- daadi...daadi...
daadi chain of thought s break n she says...\
daadi -- achha thik hai...n she cuts the call..
again starts to wonder how come maan missed off n is in the outhouse...

Lovely update

Ayur & Khan scared of Geet πŸ˜†
Waiting for Daadi's despirations and reactions after she sees MK🀣
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one. update soon
 Mona πŸ‘πŸΌ