Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 15 (Page 182)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

next part:- maan told raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come and eat something , raj sternly no, we ahve work baas iye mk ke liye hum aaye hain.
Maan smiles and said aap sab iha aaye ho toh pls wait for some time and meet my wife , mk's mother also.
raj want to hit him when mk glare at him and said aa.......pp .ky..oun,,maa..rna..cha...hate...ho....me..re..da..da..ko.
MAan:- nehi beta, we r friend na.
Prem:- no we  rnot,our friend ship broke that day when geet left us .
Armaan:- still we don't knwo where she is how she is .
maan:-I'm sorry ,I knwo all
 when raj shouts stop ur drama maan singh khuran u married happily and have a daughter now tell me what is geet's fault.
MAan:- raj oh meri baat toh suno
but suddenly mk starts crying loudly and hugged her fahter and said oh...sab...aap...ko..da..nt ..ky..oun..re..he hain...
maan try to manao her and then said to them pls, if u want to beat me or anythign then do it me but pls dont' scared my daughter.

Raj:- dekho hume iss pyari si baachi se koi ,,, she is angel but u broke .....
but suddenly stop when some one said muskan, maan.
they ehards the voice for which they longing for 7yrs.
 they look at the source and found geet is standing there and then mk and maan turns and mk said ma....ma.......
geet come to enar then and hugged mk and said kya hua mere beti ko then to maan, kya hua, iye aap aise sad ,sad aur iye ro kyuon rehe hain, mein kaal chor ke jaldi chali aayi  aur aap.
raj said gudia then geet noticed them and tears formed in her eyes and they said mama .
geet smiles and and take mk in her arms and kissed her cheeks and said  yes then maan said I invite u all cause I want to reunite u all with ur friends.I knwo all is my fault , anyway, mk is our daughter muskan singh khurana , daughter of maan singh khurana and geet maan singh khurana.
maan give geet side hug.
then again raj u met geet before when gk rescued me.
Raj shocked and said means that time u right.
maan yes, that time gk aka geet rescued me , IPS officer, dps of delhi Geet Singh khurana

kaas aisa jaldi se ho jaaye...continue karo...

thanks dear Hug
 hoga but jaldi nehi hoga.
 bhaut der mein hogaEmbarrassed

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

beautiful kateClapHug
thanks my dear sis
MUAH

thanks dear Hug
ummaah
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalinaik2006

Originally posted by simi91

i know masi........ how could see be evil/cruel to our angelCry.........ab woh ghar jah ke complain karegi usski brainless/selfish mother koAngry........MK ke bare mai..........then.........dadi will know about it....... phir Cry
i think all Khurana need
brain because there  brain  work later
& regret ha ha ha
komo beti

half khurana, half rathod make her like that , truly
evil me cannot forgot for her my princess's food spoiled
U knw gals Annie aane se pehale sub kuch Hearttrully magicalHeart thaaa
aur uss ke aane ke baad sub kuch tragical Broken Heartho gayaaa
urgghhhhhhh i hate herAngryAngry
agar woh nahi hoti to na arjun hotaa naa uski behan 
naaa koi mis understanding  hoti ,Cry
naa woh dono alag hote ..Cry
na unko itnaa suffer karnaa padtaaaa Ouch

correct
 sab kuch annie ke wajay seAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavi

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
wowwww rakhi di nice reunion n simi ur poem was toooooooooo good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

next part:- maan told raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come and eat something , raj sternly no, we ahve work baas iye mk ke liye hum aaye hain.
Maan smiles and said aap sab iha aaye ho toh pls wait for some time and meet my wife , mk's mother also.
raj want to hit him when mk glare at him and said aa.......pp .ky..oun,,maa..rna..cha...hate...ho....me..re..da..da..ko.
 when raj shouts stop ur drama maan singh khuran u married happily and have a daughter now tell me what is geet's fault.
but suddenly mk starts crying loudly and hugged her fahter and said oh...sab...aap...ko..da..nt ..ky..oun..re..he hain...
maan try to manao her and then said to them pls, if u want to beat me or anythign then do it me but pls dont' scared my daughter.

they look at the source and found geet is standing there and then mk and maan turns and mk said ma....ma.......
geet come to enar then and hugged mk and said kya hua mere beti ko then to maan, kya hua, iye aap aise sad ,sad aur iye ro kyuon rehe hain, mein kaal chor ke jaldi chali aayi  aur aap.
raj said gudia then geet noticed them and tears formed in her eyes and they said mama .
geet smiles and and take mk in her arms and kissed her cheeks and said  yes then maan said I invite u all cause I want to reunite u all with ur friends.I knwo all is my fault , anyway, mk is our daughter muskan singh khurana , daughter of maan singh khurana and geet maan singh khurana.
maan give geet side hug.
maan yes, that time gk aka geet rescued me , IPS officer, dps of delhi Geet Singh khurana

geet is lucky to have friends like prem, raj, arman...........she own apology to them for going away with out saying anything........... love when maan said IPS officer, DCP of delhi GEET SINGH KHURANA........u could hear how proud he is of her success Embarrassed

yes, but that time I guess geet's only pririty is maan and his love and today also.
so she forgot to inform them  btu she lvoes her friend also.
yes maan is proud of his wify.

ur right.........geet priority is maan n his love........but she cant ignore her friends who were there to support her every time she need

yes agree with u.
 but ohi hain na pyaar mein hum sab bhool jate hain kyuon ki tab ek hi thing iyaad reheta hain pyaar aur pyaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
rakhi.........i guess im just allowed to like ur 50 posts nothing more than tht for a day LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91hinal_maaneetTyroKrishna_Sourav

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

maan give geet side hug.

geet is lucky to have friends like prem, raj, arman...........she own apology to them for going away with out saying anything........... love when maan said IPS officer, DCP of delhi GEET SINGH KHURANA........u could hear how proud he is of her success Embarrassed

yes, but that time I guess geet's only pririty is maan and his love and today also.
so she forgot to inform them  btu she lvoes her friend also.
yes maan is proud of his wify.

ur right.........geet priority is maan n his love........but she cant ignore her friends who were there to support her every time she need

yes agree with u.
 but ohi hain na pyaar mein hum sab bhool jate hain kyuon ki tab ek hi thing iyaad reheta hain pyaar aur pyaar

woh bhi sahi hai Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal_maaneetKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

rakhi.........i guess im just allowed to like ur 50 posts nothing more than tht for a day LOL

yes I knew

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91hinal_maaneetTyro

Go to top