Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 15 (Page 179)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6123

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

Being A Friend

Trenda N. Sparks


We have something that holds us together
Something that made us both better
Something called being a friend
It makes the fun never end

And it helps me to know that when
I am down and blue
Because you're my friend
I can count on you
We run through life without a care
Would anyone try to part us?
They wouldn't dare
And when the time comes for me to go
I really want for you to know
That even though my life has come to and end
I will never stop being your friend


this for all of yu


awesome ...........katemasi Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 4211

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

next part:- maan told raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come and eat something , raj sternly no, we ahve work baas iye mk ke liye hum aaye hain.
Maan smiles and said aap sab iha aaye ho toh pls wait for some time and meet my wife , mk's mother also.
raj want to hit him when mk glare at him and said aa.......pp .ky..oun,,maa..rna..cha...hate...ho....me..re..da..da..ko.
MAan:- nehi beta, we r friend na.
Prem:- no we  rnot,our friend ship broke that day when geet left us .
Armaan:- still we don't knwo where she is how she is .
maan:-I'm sorry ,I knwo all
 when raj shouts stop ur drama maan singh khuran u married happily and have a daughter now tell me what is geet's fault.
MAan:- raj oh meri baat toh suno
but suddenly mk starts crying loudly and hugged her fahter and said oh...sab...aap...ko..da..nt ..ky..oun..re..he hain...
maan try to manao her and then said to them pls, if u want to beat me or anythign then do it me but pls dont' scared my daughter.

Raj:- dekho hume iss pyari si baachi se koi ,,, she is angel but u broke .....
but suddenly stop when some one said muskan, maan.
they ehards the voice for which they longing for 7yrs.
 they look at the source and found geet is standing there and then mk and maan turns and mk said ma....ma.......
geet come to enar then and hugged mk and said kya hua mere beti ko then to maan, kya hua, iye aap aise sad ,sad aur iye ro kyuon rehe hain, mein kaal chor ke jaldi chali aayi  aur aap.
raj said gudia then geet noticed them and tears formed in her eyes and they said mama .
geet smiles and and take mk in her arms and kissed her cheeks and said  yes then maan said I invite u all cause I want to reunite u all with ur friends.I knwo all is my fault , anyway, mk is our daughter muskan singh khurana , daughter of maan singh khurana and geet maan singh khurana.
maan give geet side hug.
then again raj u met geet before when gk rescued me.
Raj shocked and said means that time u right.
maan yes, that time gk aka geet rescued me , IPS officer, dps of delhi Geet Singh khurana
Wow wow wow..........kaash yeah real TM main bhi jaldi se ho jaaye ...then it will be definatly "HeartMAGICALHeart"
 lovely update dear...........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61528

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

i know masi........ how could see be evil/cruel to our angelCry.........ab woh ghar jah ke complain karegi usski brainless/selfish mother koAngry........MK ke bare mai..........then.........dadi will know about it....... phir Cry
i think all Khurana need
brain because there  brain  work later
& regret ha ha ha
komo beti

half khurana, half rathod make her like that , truly
evil me cannot forgot for her my princess's food spoiled

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasimi91Tyro

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6123

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

i know masi........ how could see be evil/cruel to our angelCry.........ab woh ghar jah ke complain karegi usski brainless/selfish mother koAngry........MK ke bare mai..........then.........dadi will know about it....... phir Cry
i think all Khurana need
brain because there  brain  work later
& regret ha ha ha
komo beti


maan ka brain london/venice bheja tha cure ke liye.........phir bhi work nahi kar raha hai........Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91Krishna_Sourav

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 24080

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

Being A Friend

Trenda N. Sparks


We have something that holds us together
Something that made us both better
Something called being a friend
It makes the fun never end

And it helps me to know that when
I am down and blue
Because you're my friend
I can count on you
We run through life without a care
Would anyone try to part us?
They wouldn't dare
And when the time comes for me to go
I really want for you to know
That even though my life has come to and end
I will never stop being your friend


this for all of yu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasimi91Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61528

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

next part:- maan told raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come and eat something , raj sternly no, we ahve work baas iye mk ke liye hum aaye hain.
Maan smiles and said aap sab iha aaye ho toh pls wait for some time and meet my wife , mk's mother also.
raj want to hit him when mk glare at him and said aa.......pp .ky..oun,,maa..rna..cha...hate...ho....me..re..da..da..ko.
MAan:- nehi beta, we r friend na.
Prem:- no we  rnot,our friend ship broke that day when geet left us .
Armaan:- still we don't knwo where she is how she is .
maan:-I'm sorry ,I knwo all
 when raj shouts stop ur drama maan singh khuran u married happily and have a daughter now tell me what is geet's fault.
MAan:- raj oh meri baat toh suno
but suddenly mk starts crying loudly and hugged her fahter and said oh...sab...aap...ko..da..nt ..ky..oun..re..he hain...
maan try to manao her and then said to them pls, if u want to beat me or anythign then do it me but pls dont' scared my daughter.

Raj:- dekho hume iss pyari si baachi se koi ,,, she is angel but u broke .....
but suddenly stop when some one said muskan, maan.
they ehards the voice for which they longing for 7yrs.
 they look at the source and found geet is standing there and then mk and maan turns and mk said ma....ma.......
geet come to enar then and hugged mk and said kya hua mere beti ko then to maan, kya hua, iye aap aise sad ,sad aur iye ro kyuon rehe hain, mein kaal chor ke jaldi chali aayi  aur aap.
raj said gudia then geet noticed them and tears formed in her eyes and they said mama .
geet smiles and and take mk in her arms and kissed her cheeks and said  yes then maan said I invite u all cause I want to reunite u all with ur friends.I knwo all is my fault , anyway, mk is our daughter muskan singh khurana , daughter of maan singh khurana and geet maan singh khurana.
maan give geet side hug.
then again raj u met geet before when gk rescued me.
Raj shocked and said means that time u right.
maan yes, that time gk aka geet rescued me , IPS officer, dps of delhi Geet Singh khurana


geet is lucky to have friends like prem, raj, arman...........she own apology to them for going away with out saying anything........... love when maan said IPS officer, DCP of delhi GEET SINGH KHURANA........u could hear how proud he is of her success Embarrassed

yes, but that time I guess geet's only pririty is maan and his love and today also.
so she forgot to inform them  btu she lvoes her friend also.
yes maan is proud of his wify.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ytanujakomlikaTyro

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 12791

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wowwww rakhi di nice reunion n simi ur poem was toooooooooo good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasimi91Krishna_Sourav

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 6744

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
next part:- maan told raj, arman, prem, mukti,naina and ridhima come and eat something , raj sternly no, we ahve work baas iye mk ke liye hum aaye hain.
Maan smiles and said aap sab iha aaye ho toh pls wait for some time and meet my wife , mk's mother also.
raj want to hit him when mk glare at him and said aa.......pp .ky..oun,,maa..rna..cha...hate...ho....me..re..da..da..ko.
MAan:- nehi beta, we r friend na.
Prem:- no we  rnot,our friend ship broke that day when geet left us .
Armaan:- still we don't knwo where she is how she is .
maan:-I'm sorry ,I knwo all
 when raj shouts stop ur drama maan singh khuran u married happily and have a daughter now tell me what is geet's fault.
MAan:- raj oh meri baat toh suno
but suddenly mk starts crying loudly and hugged her fahter and said oh...sab...aap...ko..da..nt ..ky..oun..re..he hain...
maan try to manao her and then said to them pls, if u want to beat me or anythign then do it me but pls dont' scared my daughter.

Raj:- dekho hume iss pyari si baachi se koi ,,, she is angel but u broke .....
but suddenly stop when some one said muskan, maan.
they ehards the voice for which they longing for 7yrs.
 they look at the source and found geet is standing there and then mk and maan turns and mk said ma....ma.......
geet come to enar then and hugged mk and said kya hua mere beti ko then to maan, kya hua, iye aap aise sad ,sad aur iye ro kyuon rehe hain, mein kaal chor ke jaldi chali aayi  aur aap.
raj said gudia then geet noticed them and tears formed in her eyes and they said mama .
geet smiles and and take mk in her arms and kissed her cheeks and said  yes then maan said I invite u all cause I want to reunite u all with ur friends.I knwo all is my fault , anyway, mk is our daughter muskan singh khurana , daughter of maan singh khurana and geet maan singh khurana.
maan give geet side hug.
then again raj u met geet before when gk rescued me.
Raj shocked and said means that time u right.
maan yes, that time gk aka geet rescued me , IPS officer, dps of delhi Geet Singh khurana


wow wow wow what scene
& reunion oh i'm speechles
my dear mesmerized scene
pls cont  soonnnnnnnnHeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TyroKrishna_Sourav

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Truly...Madly...Deeply

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 90   Views: 16021

jnawaz 90 16021 12 November 2011 at 1:52am by -memorable-
Passionate Maaneet@Maan's Magical Outhouse ONESHOT

2 3 4 5 6

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 41   Views: 19499

AnjuMaanManiac 41 19499 09 March 2011 at 3:14am by 18mypride
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9097

Amor. 30 9097 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Maneet FF - Truly Yours Part 1- Pg 3 [5/8]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 60   Views: 21132

SobtiObsession 60 21132 14 October 2010 at 7:08am by Tomiko
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54490

sallu_lover 1209 54490 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index