Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 15 (Page 135)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
yeah masi me here LOL..........but i guess im leaving too
OKAY MY DEAR BETI
I'M WAITING FOR DEEWAGI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hey sorry dear 4 such a late reply believe me
my net is really nt working now feeling like hit my head to the lapi or just hit this lapi to wall
Angry
NOT PROBLEM AT ALL MY DEAR CAN UNDERSTAND
THAT WHY DONT USE MY LAPI WHEN ON if I USE MY IPHONE

muskanp

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Happy womens day.

So sad to hear how geet took care of herself when she should have been surrounded by maan and her family.

Love how geet used to talk to the baby about her daddy. She really missed him and you can feel her pain.  They both are two bodies and one soul. loved the way you described how alone geet must have felt during her pregnancy stages

Love how geet is tense about MK going to school and so sweet of maan to comfort her by saying that she will be fine. I was so happy when geet turned around and hugged him.

Maan was shocked to see geet hug him. Oh no geet is upset that he did not come for MK. Maan cannot even lie now.

Love how MK stuck up for his daughter, and me loved how mk kisses geet and maan follows to say sorry.

muskanp

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...!!
The flashback was sad...!!
Poor geet kept on waiting for him...!!
But maan never came...poor geet...!!
Even the school scene was sad when she thought maan was there for them...!!!
But the ending was cute and sweet...!!
Can't wait for the next part...!!
Please continue soon...!!!

muskanp

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Sad update muski.. loved it .. you described Geet's feelings during her pregnancy so well .. it was so touching .. had tears in my eyes Ouch 

She couldn't stop telling him how happy mk was... she probably said it million times already, actually it was her happiness .. yeah thats wht came to my mind too .. she was the happiest Embarrassed

For all the times he was not by her side, for all the times, he just watched her cry, everything he put her through, hurts her so bad,  but now the pain seem fade away, as she knows, now she has to live with it every day. haaye it sounds like a poem,

If only he could stop the heart from breaking, he wanted to close his ears tight...he just couldn't bare the silent noise of the pieces of the heart... why couldn't his eyes drop dead before they confrnt this sight of hers

mk kept a soft peck on geets cheek - sorry mama
Maan blindly followed .. placing a soft peck - sorry mama
--> lovely ending
Embarrassed

Please no more confusion n misunderstandings MuskiOuch. especially coz of Gautam, i told u before its high time that these 2 sort out things just like in Deewangi ... waiting for my morning TM update Embarrassed

muskanp

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
feeling sorry for geet!...how she was waiting for maan throughtout her pregnancy!....i really feel like crying!

continue soon!

muskanp

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Any update for this today

muskanp

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
SEE I FORGOT TO COMMENT ON ACTUAL UPDATE AGAIN: SORRY Embarrassed

geet missing maan during her pregnancyCry...... but still try to keep herself happy for their love which was growing inside her
........ i dont know what else to say....... other than never seen anyone love someone like this before:

" She looked cute...really cute... like a doll, most beautiful moments of her life sadly she was dead within, she was forcing herself to be happy just for the little life of his within. Though her life was long lost.. in the silent cries that she let all the lonely night without him." Cry Cry Cry

i hate u maan for causing geet so much pain....... leaving her to deal with everything all by herself...... u had ur family with u...... but she ........she had no one but a angel growing inside her.....she had no one with whom she could share their angel first kick......n... the joy she felt........ she talk about u..... ur love.....how would she have felt buying things for week instead of day.......her heart would have cried every second.......but still pretended to be happy for sake of their child........ without any complain.......WILL geet ever say something to maan? i doubt it but i want her to at-least tell him how much she miss him in all this years.....he should know every bit of info about geet in all this years

geet was scare ........leaving MK in school....... she felt little emotions when maan said MK will be alrite.....n.......hug him....she thought he was here for their daughter......n...felt happy...... wasn't this what she was waiting for??.......but i guess her wait for him is not over yetCry

a brilliant update......... the pain we feel of geet is... bc........u write so well.........all i can say is.....StarClapStarUR AMAZING WRITERStarClapStar............ please keep writing

one quick question : what does IPS stand for??LOL

Edited by komlika - 08 March 2011 at 7:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpTyro

Go to top