Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ytanuja

posted by komlika

i completely agree.........i think muskan is going to make dadi succeed in her plan about maan- sam engagement....... bc i dont think she will reveal truth this easily to maan about mk.........looking at it now like.........anjali, devash, n MK is in same school right.........so something is really going to go wrong here?
 😭 😭 😭

n remember i told u guys about maan misunderstanding geet last name.........look thts what happen😡

hope muskanp does take what ur gusing dear then if she did mk and geet has to shed more tears we cant bear to see them like that.

i hope she doesnt but i guess she is going to in next update......about detective telling her maan hiring him.........so.........n.......also muskan did mention geet fear about people questioning MK about maan..........so..........but lets wait n watch
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
okay guys i'm also turning in for the night...
good night every1...
love u all...🤗

n i want answers to my Q b4 i write the party seq..if u dont ..then its going to be a short one...
n if u do...then a big...long party seq...ekta kapoor style...with every1s face expressions..n 3 baar focus..😉 😛 😆
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

good night every1...
love u all...🤗

n i want answers to my Q b4 i write the party seq..if u dont ..then its going to be a short one...
n if u do...then a big...long party seq...ekta kapoor style...with every1s face expressions..n 3 baar focus..😉 😛 😆

i did answer them.......so looking forward to party seq.........btw........make geet entry with all cops around her........it must be dramatic .......... u know what i mean

good night .........sweet dreams........love u too......... see u 2moro 😛
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
precap--

Questions--
-- do u want every1 to know abt mk in the party, b4 it or after it??
-- do u want davis to be a member of the family or some business associate??
-- do u want maan to take mk to the party or make her stay in his room??
do u want the truth to be revealed in the party or after it??

YES I WOULD LOVE THAT  BUT I'M SCARED ABOUT
DAVIS HE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE & KIDNAP MK
BUT AFTER PARTY SUPER WITH A KHURANA
FAMILY

simi91 thumbnail
good night every1...
love u all...🤗

OH NOT JYOTI UR THREATING US 😆
I ANSWER ALL THE Q CANT WAIT TO
READ NEXT PART GOODNITE LUV YUUUUUUUU

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
your wish is my command...

the party will have everything...drama...suspense...criminal...cops...good guys...friends...foes...love...emotion...shock...excitement...

main kuch jyada hi bol rahi hoon...pata chala ye sab nahi hai...to u all will throw chappals at me...or in your case...thanda ice wala paani...😆

hope i'll be able to mix all the elements...

will talk to u all 2moro..

gud night..
simi91 thumbnail

the party will have everything...drama...suspense...criminal...cops...good guys...friends...foes...love...emotion...shock...excitement...

main kuch jyada hi bol rahi hoon...pata chala ye sab nahi hai...to u all will throw chappals at me...or in your case...thanda ice wala paani...😆

gud night..
OH JYOTI YU WANT US NOT SLEEP IN THE
BED AT PEACE BECAUSE ALL NIGHT I'M
GONNER TWIST & TURN UNTIL MORNING
WITH UR SUSPENSE YAAR
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

gud night..

haila...........u know us so well........... good job👏.........always keep tht in ur mind.....anyway good night again
😆
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

KOMO BETI A YU THERE

yeah masi me here 😆..........but i guess im leaving too
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am cryinggggggggggggggg reading all this. Man story is very very sadddddddddddddddddd.... cant wiat 4 next one.