Frequent Posters

LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

W o w M u s k a n

No words to say

touched my heart and squeezeed with pain

now a days , I have to dare alot to open your updates

because u r every update is breaking my heart..

But with a hope that Maneet's Milan will happen in the update  i could not even miss it ( As you give sudden twists)

But i think that there are no more sudden happy twists and we have to go through this pain ...

for weeks...

I have been requesting to disclose MAAN about MK but

Its confirmed that u are going to give  lot of pain and endless tears....

OH! my magic Muskan Plzzzzzzz relieve us from this pain ASAP.

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update... loved it
niki1307 thumbnail
just lovedddddd d update ðŸ˜­ almost cried .... y wasnt he there 4 her ay d most diificult ty of her lyf
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the beginning and the end....the end was much better though :-D
msrt809 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such a beautiful update..To love each other so much,n yet not being with one another.....sigh!
but then full credit to the one awsum writer hu's doin this coz she hs made al her fics to be TRULY MAGICAL:)
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update muskan
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't even feel like getting angry with maan...there is no use.....

Muski....when ever I think we will be having some happy update..

I really have no more heart to see geet in this much of pain...I need break I guess 😭😭😭
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

she loves him to insanity and her love for him is beyond everything else, how can she let him go . . .  how is she suppose to move on with her life without maan coz that is impossible, maan is her life, she is still at the same juncture where they seperated in phyical world, spiritually they have always been together . . . yes maan was at fault but everyone deserves a second chance . . . its not like he didnt try to find her he just couldnt . . . she loves him too much to let go . . .

toatlly agree with u 7th heaven
wat she said is very correct it was nt she liked him she LOVED him
nd wen u love sum1 dont tnk wat it can u to go beyond ur imagination
thats love which take to sumwhere infact no where its just test of unconditional love she hlods 4 him nd will till etenity she can surely leave world bt nt maan who seems to b ehr world now

timepasskar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Celebrating Womens day with a painful update... Wonderfully written/potrayed Geet's pain Muskaan....Cannot even imagine MK's insecurities.. kitna aur rulaogi? 
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh God !!! that was so emotional......

poor girl she had to go through so much all alone.....without Maan beside her.....

this update reminds me of a song....which i guess suits Geets past conditions....and Maan's present condition.....
Originally posted by: muskanp

She was filled with dreams  excitement, dream of Maan coming for her, excitement to tell him about their baby.. excitement to see the excitement in his eyes.

baby began to respond.. interestingly kicking when she said daddy.. she really missed him actually they both missed him. Missed him more as she was getting emotional with her pregnancy, she wanted to share with him the happiness, it was for him.. it was his dream she lived.. she lived only for him. No one to hear the silent agony of her heart, longing for him and for his touch, feeling of lips, feeling his face, missing his kisses and warm embrace.

koi na sune sisakati aanhon ko
koi na dhare tadapati baahon ko
She sent a silent cry for him across the miles, she thought of his  face and all of his smiles.
She would wake up and reach for him in the lonely night cuddled up & hug her knees tight close to her & rock herself, try not to cry... wiping her tears... since that will hurt to sweety pie.. his little love in her.

aadhi aadhi puri khwaishein
tooti footi sab farmaaishein
kahin shak hain kahin nafrat ki deewaar hai
kahin jeet mein bhi shamil palpal haar hain

they broke out of the hug when they heard
devansh screaming - uncle.. meri bottle tho do

She stepped back.. he was not there for mk.. he was there to drop devansh & anjali.. he was still there where he was..far far away.. no where near them... no where part of there life.. she gave a disappointed look right into his eyes - u didn't come for us..

she dipped her head sadly - u didn't come for mk.
She didn't say anything just walked away, he went behind her - Geet meri baat suno
she cleared her throat & looked back at him wearing her glasses back on, concealing all that he felt a little while ago in that hug - its ok I should have guessed u were here to drop them.

Maan - Geet

kaisa hai safar wafa ki manjil ka
na hai koi hal dilon ki mushkil ka

she looked up to meet his gaze... straight back into his eyes through the glasses...she was blank, no emotions, no tears, no pain, no agony, no complain just an emotionless expression, he even tried to look through the glasses but .. she was shut... there was nothing that led wat she felt, that hurt him more, her shutting down like her heart was shut tight again.. with a click of a button was dangerously scaring. If only he could stop the heart from breaking, he wanted to close his ears tight...he just couldn't bare the silent noise of the pieces of the heart... why couldn't his eyes drop dead before they confrnt this sight of hers.

dhadkan dhadkan bikhri ranjishein
saansein saansein tooti bandishein
kahi to har lamha honton pe fariyaad hai
kisi ki duniya chaahat mein barbaad hai

ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na, dilbar pe ho na koi asar
ho ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na, dilbar pe ho na koi asar