Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: komlika

Adi and maan both were in car'''maan start to  summarize main points of deal '''.as it was nearly impossible to go into all little details'''.as the same time calling MK''.

Maan'sweet'n phone went dead'''maan started to get nervous''.. Is she naraz with me'..not again''. What will I do'if she is'..it's all adi faults''.n'. gave adi famous maan singh khurana angry look '.. 

Looking at maan expression changing from nervous to worried to anger adi ask

Adi- - is everything aaa lll'.lrite sir

Maan'yeah'let's get this points of deal straight

They reach mall

Maan- - got out before even car come to complete sop

Adi- - sir--- ur phone

Maan didn't even listen to him

And adi to run after him holding file n phone

Maan saw nanny standing alone n he panicked

Maan' where is MK'' what r u doing here''he was angry almost yelling at nanny (poor nanny)

Nanny'sahab'.woh

Maan- - meine tume kaha tha don't leave her alone''' tell me fast where is she?

Nanny couldn't speak'. almost lost her voice but just pointed her finger toward some direction'.maan just follow nanny finger n turn toward the pointed direction''.n'.. He knew he had lost to explain'' he instantly gulp down saliva n walk toward bench were MK was sitting all mad'.. Anger was clearly visible on MK face

maan walks toward bench n sit beside her
MK notice maan from corner of her eye but pretend to ignore him
maan-- hi
MK turns her face other side
maan-- naraz ho
MK--
maan- - aap gussa bohut karte ho
MK--
maan- - bilkul mama ki tarah
MK shot him angry glance ...n turn her face...... tht made maan complete quit
maan kneel down before MK n hold his both ears n says- - im so so so sorry princess
Mk- - her anger had vanish by just the sight of maan but still she pretended to be angry at him for being late........ her da...da....had said he will be with her in nnn...oooo ti....me......n........he was la...a.......te tht too 25 mins.........how cccc....ou......lll...ddd he.........
maan- - (as he show no response from MK he said to himself.......maan think..... kya karu .......kya karu.....socho maan....... agar business mein problem hoti toh i could have thought something really quick but yeh toh...........n suddenly he spot adi........looking at him as if he has seen ghost...no no his expressions were like he has seen 8th wonder of world.........n maan gives himself a evil smirk........ leaving adi totally shock n confuse

Very Nice...Loved all your updates...

Poor Maan...Loved it when he admitted if it was a business problem he would tackle it easily...but this is much more serious issue to manofy MKπŸ˜†

Bechara Adi is going to get sandwitched...πŸ˜† let me read the other posts also
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey komo yu there my dear
sis
me waiting 
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

after discussing everything with them....geet went to call mk...
geet -- mk where r u??
mk -- mama...main da...dad....ke saath hun....
geet -- baby ab shaam ho gayi hai...u better go home...
geet didnt want any1 to see mk with maan as it wud further make the situation worse..if davis sees this...then he might go after mk ...to get to maan..
mk -- no...no...da...da...ke saath...
geet -- bacch...daddy will be busy na....he already spent the whole day with u...
mk -- no ..no...he promised...
geet -- i said no naa (shouting at her)
mk-- mama...gu..ss...aa....doent love mk....starts crying....
maan is not able to see her cry n takes the phone away from her....
maan -- kya baat hai?? y r u shouting at her...
geet -- its none of ur business....
she is now angry at both of them...one is not listening...n the other doesnt understand....
maan doesnt know whether he should intrude or not....since he thinks he is crossing the line....but he is helpless...he cant see mk crying...
geet -- u there??
maan now breaks from his trance...
maan -- umm...
geet -- plz drop her home...she knows that mk will not come with nanny now...she will go only with maan...so she had to ask him...
maan -- ok
geet then thinks its not what she should have said...then he will know where she lives...
geet -- no...dont do that...wait...i'll come n pick her up...
maan -- confused...ok...
he thinks that mayb its coz of mk dad...that she is refusing so he doesnt say anything....
geet now goes towards the mall to pick her up...but when she reaches there...she is unable to find them....
geet calls maan...n he picks up in one ring....
maan here sees the call coming from geet's old no...he is unable to believe this n picks up in one ring....
geet called him up from the old no as she didnt want to give him the new no......she never threw that sim...in fact when she left the cell with maan...she got a new sim with the same no....she didnt know y...but she didnt let that memory go...
geet -- where r u??
maan -- scared sensing geet's tone -- in my outhouse..
geet -- what??

geet -- what?? what r u doing there??
maan -- wo..wo...(what were they doing in the outhouse will be explained by priyaπŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†..)
geet -- ok...fine...i'm coming there....
maan now thinks that geet will surely kill him as he had brought mk to his house...after all he had no authority over the two of them...
geet -- pata nahi wo wahan usse kyun le gaye...ab main kya karun.???
here mk is playing in the house...roaming in all the rooms...n maan is running behind her...playing hide n seek....
geet is worried as she doesnt want mk near maan at any cost....it will only make the situation worse...coz is davis is a close associate or friend of khuranas n if he sees mk then he might use her to trap maan...
she took the keys from the driver n drove madly towards KM...
when she was just abt to enter she stops...she remembers maan's words telling her not to come to his house without being invited....she just closes her eyes in pain...but tears still refused to come out as they had dried a long time ago...
she is contemplating as to do what ???
she then again dials maan's no...but he is not picking up....she calls him once again...but no answer...
she now becomes tensed n enters there...
she looks at KM n thinks abt all the things that maan said...but she ignored it n went straight to the outhouse...
when she reaches there...she finds it empty n not even a single sound...
she starts to get worried...when she was just abt to call mk...
some1 from behind puts hand across her mouth to prevent her from saying anything...

Gr8 update jyoti...need to read if you have posted further...Ab yeh kaun hain..Geet ka kya hoga??
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting very impatiently πŸ˜†
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Good Morning Muski...Thanks for the Updating status ....Do update soon darl πŸ˜›
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
actually wanted to leave a detailed comment abt the part but was pre occupied................
well  i was not at all surprised by this update bcoz i was not expecting them to get together so early............by now i think i hv understood very well that u always do the the unexpected................so i am pretty damn sure that maan is not going to know the truth abt mk or life of geet that she uses his surname and not someone else's....................u r going to make it much more complex which i hv guessed that probably even dadi will succeed in making maan get engaged to sameera....................

well but loving the bonding bw maan and mk but i feel sad that he cudnt understand that she is calling him daddy...............many r happy to see maan in pain but i really do feel sorry for maan just his anger has cost him the most happiest thing in his life...............i just wish u will consider his happiness too at some point and get everything sorted bw them....................
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome love it..
waiitng for more.
do continue plz.
thx.
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting jaldi se update karoge na
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz