Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

TB - Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gets its 3 Finalists... (Page 2)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
ovaltine -
sushant got 28 for his duet and 30 for his solo ...
yana and chang got 29 for their duets and 30 for their solos ..

Edited by lunza - 05 March 2011 at 11:35pm

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ovaltine

according to this article, sushant did not perform well with shampa in the finals.  Usually they have done very well as a duet but not this time in the finals where it is very important as all three are good. Could  the finale scripted ? Sushant and Shampa not performing as well? I wonder
Perhaps that will be the reason Sushant may not win.
But he will probably win the most consistent award.

now he is not god, is he?Confused maybe he actually didn't perform well. the buzz is that he got a 28, i'm not sure if that could be classified as "bad" anyway.Ermm and just so you know, this very sushant got a 20 in his first performance. so yes, they can make mistakes too. and no, it is not a shock that they have made a mistake again. as i said, he is not god.
..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ovaltine

according to this article, sushant did not perform well with shampa in the finals.  Usually they have done very well as a duet but not this time in the finals where it is very important as all three are good. Could  the finale scripted ? Sushant and Shampa not performing as well? I wonder
Perhaps that will be the reason Sushant may not win.
But he will probably win the most consistent award.

they cant decide the winner they have to go through public vote and then decide it or else it wont be fair as mahi was not doing so well but she was there till the finale buz she perfomed wellDead
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

no maater who wins its rigged but they shouldnt publish such articles beforehand :/ [i dont mind chang winning tho]

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

no maater who wins its rigged but they shouldnt publish such articles beforehand :/ [i dont mind chang winning tho]

Would you say its rigged even if Salman Wins? LOL (oops sorry I meant yana, wonder how we end up forgetting her all the time)
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Originally posted by ekta_salman

Would you say its rigged even if Salman Wins? LOL (oops sorry I meant yana, wonder how we end up forgetting her all the time)
if you were an active member you would have known tht i have said its rigged since ages.. NO MATTER WHO WINS .. doesnt tht include yaana ... oh sorry i forgot ... here ppl only read wht they want
theres nothin to laugh DeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

ovaltine IF-Dazzler
ovaltine
ovaltine

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

now he is not god, is he?Confused maybe he actually didn't perform well. the buzz is that he got a 28, i'm not sure if that could be classified as "bad" anyway.Ermm and just so you know, this very sushant got a 20 in his first performance. so yes, they can make mistakes too. and no, it is not a shock that they have made a mistake again. as i said, he is not god.
[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Of course he is not god. Never said he was.  Its just that of late this duo have been getting the highest scores.  So it would come as a surprise that they failed to score the highest at this juncture. Its just a surprise to me that is all. Could be, the other contestants have stepped up , this being the finale and all , whilst SS just cruised. At this stage even a mark less points to something lacking in ones performance over others .
It doesn't matter to me who wins. I enjoy watching the contestants dance esp these three . I was just reading between the lines in this article, you know of Chang winning and Sushant getting lesser marks, in a way giving plausible reason to why SS may not win.
..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
friends as we read the News that they want to make Chang the winner buz he is non dancer this is unfair with sushant and yana.Cry
they cant decide like that unless they see the votes given by public.

what do you say?
do you say it is unfair.Confused

Go to top