Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

||.TaAnu's Jannat #3 (IO).|| (Page 9)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28645

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu



Haiiiiii, I'm gonna faint if that actually happenedSillySillySilly
Day DreamingSilly We all are.. Wahan ho kyaa raha hai yaar??Embarrassed Silly Aaj hee humara match hona tha..Angry
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11756

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu



Haiiiiii, I'm gonna faint if that actually happenedSillySillySilly
Day DreamingSilly We all are.. Wahan ho kyaa raha hai yaar??Embarrassed Silly Aaj hee humara match hona tha..Angry

SillySilly

LOLLOL

Haiii yeh awards waale hum pe thora taras kaake HarshIya dikhaaye na!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14699

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by mishti_17

Hoor.. Update na..
Maine suna HarshIya were sittin hand in handBlushing Day Dreaming


They arent showing any TV celeb now yaar Angry

Wait a min, they were sitting hand in hand?? WHAT?! ShockedSilly
As far as i've seen, they were together shown once only jismein their hands werent in the frame Embarrassed



Hand in hand??Shocked

Confirmation please someone!SillySillySilly
I heard they were sitting hand in hand and HC was teasing APK.. lolzzzzz... Ridzii updated in the besharmi thread, though she is not sure if she actually saw itSilly


Haiiiiii, I'm gonna faint if that actually happenedSillySillySilly
But Guys, it seems the camera is not goin near them now.....Angry
Who knows wats goin on there......EmbarrassedLOL
Plz plz God let the "Hand in Hand" waala thing be true.........Embarrassed
 
*jumping up and down in excitement* Silly

LOL Hai hai riya, besharmi dimaag chaalu horaha hai, vah! ROFL

Me toooo haii I'm getting excited just thinking about it.SillySilly

*has to wait for it to be uploaded onto YT*
Even I have to wait for that only......Ouch
But thats awesome that they both are together and having fun.......EmbarrassedWink
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11756

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by mishti_17

Hoor.. Update na..
Maine suna HarshIya were sittin hand in handBlushing Day Dreaming


They arent showing any TV celeb now yaar Angry

Wait a min, they were sitting hand in hand?? WHAT?! ShockedSilly
As far as i've seen, they were together shown once only jismein their hands werent in the frame Embarrassed



Hand in hand??Shocked

Confirmation please someone!SillySillySilly
I heard they were sitting hand in hand and HC was teasing APK.. lolzzzzz... Ridzii updated in the besharmi thread, though she is not sure if she actually saw itSilly


Haiiiiii, I'm gonna faint if that actually happenedSillySillySilly
But Guys, it seems the camera is not goin near them now.....Angry
Who knows wats goin on there......EmbarrassedLOL
Plz plz God let the "Hand in Hand" waala thing be true.........Embarrassed
 
*jumping up and down in excitement* Silly

LOL Hai hai riya, besharmi dimaag chaalu horaha hai, vah! ROFL

Me toooo haii I'm getting excited just thinking about it.SillySilly

*has to wait for it to be uploaded onto YT*
Even I have to wait for that only......Ouch
But thats awesome that they both are together and having fun.......EmbarrassedWink

DefinitelyWink and it's even more awesome that we actually get to see them in the frame Day Dreaming
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14699

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by mishti_17

Hoor.. Update na..
Maine suna HarshIya were sittin hand in handBlushing Day Dreaming


They arent showing any TV celeb now yaar Angry

Wait a min, they were sitting hand in hand?? WHAT?! ShockedSilly
As far as i've seen, they were together shown once only jismein their hands werent in the frame Embarrassed



Hand in hand??Shocked

Confirmation please someone!SillySillySilly
I heard they were sitting hand in hand and HC was teasing APK.. lolzzzzz... Ridzii updated in the besharmi thread, though she is not sure if she actually saw itSilly


Haiiiiii, I'm gonna faint if that actually happenedSillySillySilly
But Guys, it seems the camera is not goin near them now.....Angry
Who knows wats goin on there......EmbarrassedLOL
Plz plz God let the "Hand in Hand" waala thing be true.........Embarrassed
 
*jumping up and down in excitement* Silly

LOL Hai hai riya, besharmi dimaag chaalu horaha hai, vah! ROFL

Me toooo haii I'm getting excited just thinking about it.SillySilly

*has to wait for it to be uploaded onto YT*
Even I have to wait for that only......Ouch
But thats awesome that they both are together and having fun.......EmbarrassedWink

DefinitelyWink and it's even more awesome that we actually get to see them in the frame Day Dreaming
Such main yaar....they both are so funny and spontaneous together wen off-screen.....EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Joined: 07 October 2006
Posts: 17985

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Not even a single glimpse of HC or APK since then AngryBroken Heart
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28645

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Mere haath mein tera haath ho, saari jannatein mere saath ho....Day DreamingHeart
Tu joh saath hai, phir kyaa yeh jahan, Tere pyaar mein ho jaao fanaaDay Dreaming

Koi update karo.. Confirm karo koi.. Silly
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11756

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Mere haath mein tera haath ho, saari jannatein mere saath ho....Day DreamingHeart
Tu joh saath hai, phir kyaa yeh jahan, Tere pyaar mein ho jaao fanaaDay Dreaming

Koi update karo.. Confirm karo koi.. Silly


Yees, jaldi se confirm karo varna meri neend to gayi ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Friend's Jannat #20*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 1197   Views: 31131

Badtameez_Dil 1197 31131 03 September 2011 at 12:39pm by Badtameez_Dil
Jannat Yahan-"ROKA CC" # INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: sweetbarbie   Replies: 135   Views: 4545

sweetbarbie 135 4545 18 February 2010 at 7:42am by sweetbarbie
~*Friend's Jannat #19*~ Pariyaas missing in action

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: theta   Replies: 1198   Views: 21825

theta 1198 21825 15 February 2010 at 12:45pm by helmet
~True Bidaaians Jannat CC~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SalShah4eva-   Replies: 1200   Views: 28122

-SalShah4eva- 1200 28122 10 February 2010 at 10:57pm by Ice-Thinker
~*Friend's Jannat #18 ~ We miss u Manali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kavya.b   Replies: 1201   Views: 23039

kavya.b 1201 23039 23 November 2009 at 1:21pm by chronic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index