Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Oh my goodness, this one-shot was so overwhelming that I am left speechless here. Nevertheless, I will care to say a few words.

Speechless is good. LOL That means I write well, right? Wacko

First question: Is this based on a true story? Because you shook me up with the sentence right before you began your os.

Yes, it is based on a true story. I shook you up, I hope you're fine now. Big smile

Second question: How in the world did you accomplish writing such intense and immense feelings?
I think that's where I was left with no words remaining. I'm unsure and pondering it how you were able to achieve in this. In fact, I will use this as an example when writing. It would be a good guide, perhaps.

I am a shallow kid, actually. But these emotions, the more I criticize them - the closer I find myself to them. The intensity is a byproduct of my little experience with emotion. Regardless, I am a shallow kid. Approve

Third question: How are you able to make such a wonderful one-shot within nineteen paragraphs?
Normally, majority of people would request for a much longer one-shot, but this time, I believe that too much would've been unnecessary.

Gosh, you counted the paragraphs! Dancing 

Really can't say more now. Talk to you later, Kanky.

Sure, take care please. Smile

With love,
Nikki

-K

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thithutop14

awsm update.........
its one of my favs.....love dis song!!
gr8 work once again!
do write more.......

thnx fr d pm!

love
komal
Thank you very much, Komal! You're encouraging! Big smile
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Can i ask you a question? Are you really 14? Because this peice has more depth than my 20 year old brain can process. LOL How do you write with such maturity and depth?

Anyway's coming to the post, amazingly written. Seriously had to read twice to get a hang of it. Beautiful OS.
One more silly question, it's connected to AP right? I just felt a similar connection here isliye asking.

First, I am really honest when I tell I am fourteen - I was born in the year 1997 and that makes me fourteen. I swear! LOL

Thanks a lot, Anu. I'm flattered, I still manage to get readers. Big smile Aah!

And lastly, I don't think it has anything to do with AP. My gallery in the Writer's Corner is abandoned and this is where I spend most of my time, so I thought I could post this one here. Embarrassed When I started with this, it had bit of a connection with Misha provided she's in love and she's trying to change herself but eventually it got what it is, actually. Smile

Thanks, once again. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Can i ask you a question? Are you really 14? Because this peice has more depth than my 20 year old brain can process. LOL How do you write with such maturity and depth?

Anyway's coming to the post, amazingly written. Seriously had to read twice to get a hang of it. Beautiful OS.
One more silly question, it's connected to AP right? I just felt a similar connection here isliye asking.

First, I am really honest when I tell I am fourteen - I was born in the year 1997 and that makes me fourteen. I swear! LOL

Thanks a lot, Anu. I'm flattered, I still manage to get readers. Big smile Aah!

And lastly, I don't think it has anything to do with AP. My gallery in the Writer's Corner is abandoned and this is where I spend most of my time, so I thought I could post this one here. Embarrassed When I started with this, it had bit of a connection with Misha provided she's in love and she's trying to change herself but eventually it got what it is, actually. Smile

Thanks, once again. Smile

Arey I did't mean it like that. It's just that you write so beautifully and your words have deep meaning. And all this at such a young age. Its a compliment. Embarrassed

Oh silly me. I just felt there was a story there similar to AP so...And so it proves I didnot understand the OS right. :P

You are welcome hon. :)

thegameison

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@kanky...I updated my post on page 1. honestly, I didn't know what to write, since very emotional things just make me go all speechless or jokey.......and that's how this story was - extremely intense..brilliant!

thegameison

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey it is beautiully written and all emotions were pen downed perfectly............. bt at last part i ws literally crying............ it was indeed very trageic end
havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
That was just so beautiful, Kanky. You make me wonder sometimes, forgive me if this offends you, what sad incident in your life propells you to write so emotionally.
That was very well described and well written too. Writers like me resort to humour and sarcasm but you're just emotion through and through.
Words cannot describe how well that was written. I really want to see you publish someday. Brilliant.
:)

thegameison

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Wow Kanky this is truly Amazing....I m Spell bound reading this OS...U are a Brilliant writer Sweetz....Simply Wonderful......I loved how u have connected the O re Piya song with the story.....Keep Going!!! Thanks for the PM dear...Heart

I wud love reading ur write ups in future as well do pm me in future as well Heart Heart

Edited by kritishah3 - 07 March 2011 at 3:21am

thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index