Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Can i ask you a question? Are you really 14? Because this peice has more depth than my 20 year old brain can process. πŸ˜† How do you write with such maturity and depth?

Anyway's coming to the post, amazingly written. Seriously had to read twice to get a hang of it. Beautiful OS.
One more silly question, it's connected to AP right? I just felt a similar connection here isliye asking.

First, I am really honest when I tell I am fourteen - I was born in the year 1997 and that makes me fourteen. I swear! πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot, Anu. I'm flattered, I still manage to get readers. πŸ˜ƒ Aah!

And lastly, I don't think it has anything to do with AP. My gallery in the Writer's Corner is abandoned and this is where I spend most of my time, so I thought I could post this one here. πŸ˜³ When I started with this, it had bit of a connection with Misha provided she's in love and she's trying to change herself but eventually it got what it is, actually. πŸ˜Š

Thanks, once again. πŸ˜Š
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

First, I am really honest when I tell I am fourteen - I was born in the year 1997 and that makes me fourteen. I swear! πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot, Anu. I'm flattered, I still manage to get readers. πŸ˜ƒ Aah!

And lastly, I don't think it has anything to do with AP. My gallery in the Writer's Corner is abandoned and this is where I spend most of my time, so I thought I could post this one here. πŸ˜³ When I started with this, it had bit of a connection with Misha provided she's in love and she's trying to change herself but eventually it got what it is, actually. πŸ˜Š

Thanks, once again. πŸ˜Š

Arey I did't mean it like that. It's just that you write so beautifully and your words have deep meaning. And all this at such a young age. Its a compliment. Embarrassed

Oh silly me. I just felt there was a story there similar to AP so...And so it proves I didnot understand the OS right. :P

You are welcome hon. :)
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@kanky...I updated my post on page 1. honestly, I didn't know what to write, since very emotional things just make me go all speechless or jokey.......and that's how this story was - extremely intense..brilliant!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey it is beautiully written and all emotions were pen downed perfectly............. bt at last part i ws literally crying............ it was indeed very trageic end
havokhotline thumbnail
That was just so beautiful, Kanky. You make me wonder sometimes, forgive me if this offends you, what sad incident in your life propells you to write so emotionally.
That was very well described and well written too. Writers like me resort to humour and sarcasm but you're just emotion through and through.
Words cannot describe how well that was written. I really want to see you publish someday. Brilliant.
:)

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Kanky this is truly Amazing....I m Spell bound reading this OS...U are a Brilliant writer Sweetz....Simply Wonderful......I loved how u have connected the O re Piya song with the story.....Keep Going!!! Thanks for the PM dear...❀️

I wud love reading ur write ups in future as well do pm me in future as well ❀️ ❀️
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.Really wow. This is one of the most deep piece of writing I have ever read on this forum.You really went inside that tomboyish, lost in the teenage world girl's head and strangely enough I could understand each of her emotion. I could perfectly makes sense of all the thoughts running through her head, why she did, what she did even the cutting habit of her made sense. To me this girl in your story wasn't being insane but she was very much like me or anyone I know. You have really beautifully sketched this character and her emotions. You write beautifully and I just read you are only 14 ! Wow you know you should think about writing professionally like seriously!
I would really love to read your future one shots. Plz pm me if you write more!:)
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bows to you....it is a beautiful piece of writing....πŸ‘loved it....😳thank you very for the pm...πŸ€—
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post , so intense , breathtaking.U went deep down the feeling as if it is real as it is hard to take it.

U are very good writer with such depth.

Love it !!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amail1601

sleepy

*reserves*

thanks for the pm!

-edit-

OMG!!

Beautifully written...and....it's a real story? 😲 

It was so very sad.........but so very....I can believe that it WAS real.

Very intense, and very detailed description.

I nearly cried, though it's not something I do usually.

If it is real, a very big hug for the girl.

Yes, it is a really story but I made a little deviation. True, it is sad but in the end it is entirely about getting out of the turmoil, which the girl is still try to instill in herself. πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot for commenting, I am glad you liked it.