Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

I agree with your sister and as Jot(I can call you that ryt?) said above it's not just because I am a Delena fan but becoz I genuinely like SK. Kat brings another side of Stefan , a side which isnot bad but more fun. Further Kat does love Stefan and I feel that Stefan can be her chance of Redemption just like Elena is Damon's.
:)
Parul

I absolutely agree that Kat can most definitely bring out THAT side of Stefan. And the prefect example is when they are both stuck in the tomb. 

Isha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A simple question.... (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldude10

well, yeah, i agree cause i feel that Stefan and kath had more build up than elena and stefan. It was all so random, when stefan and elena fell in love. It didn't just 'click'. I'd want stefan to end up with kath. I want damon and elena to be together. LOL

Well. Stefan and Kat do have a little more spice in their relationship. Esp. with a past like that.
I dont why. But it clicked for me. But i respect your opinion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

i always want Stefan and Kat to be together while Damon has Elena!

i find SE a bit boring bcoz both of them are pretty much same selfless, caring, understanding, always want to do the 'right' thing.

While Stefan / elena & Damon / Katherine are more or less like opp. of each other. IF Kat can bring out the wild more fun loving, care free side of Stefan, Stefan can bring out the human side of Kat. It's the same with Damon and Elena.
Stefan still has feelings for Kat but her behaviour and attitude over the past 1&1/2 century made him to hate her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetalAngel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top