Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Okay my sister is a die hard Katherine fan and she loves Stefan as well....

and she wants a story arc where Katherine and Stefan come back together and date for a while....

Okay before you guys get mad...she only wants this to happen for a little while because she wants to see the free and devilish side of Stefan but in the end ( no matter what ) she wants Elena and Stefan to end up together...

she just wants a small story arc with Katherine and Stefan (if Katherine sticks around)....

how would love to see this happen..be okay with it...or just hate it... 

(i would hate it)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A simple question...." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
This is my opinion and i'm sorry if i offend anyone.

Purplepetal, i agree with your sister. I would love to see Stefan and Katherine have a relationship again. I'm not just saying this because i am a Elena and Damon fan but also because i liked Stefan with Katherine. He was so much more free with her and he obviously loved her. He confessed his love for her so the love was there. Things just changed later on but the love was there. And we all know that Katherine is ready to choose Stefan over everything and everyone whenever needed.

So i don't mind Stefrine. =] They won over my heart in that one episode where they go back to the past and Katherine's pain and love is shown. <3

Great topic. =]

-Jot.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetalshona.MagicalKashKai.patakhaguddispiritcrimsonlavienrose

prayasbanetta10

Groupbie

prayasbanetta10

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
just hate it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetal

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I agree with your sister and as Jot(I can call you that ryt?) said above it's not just because I am a Delena fan but becoz I genuinely like SK. Kat brings another side of Stefan , a side which isnot bad but more fun. Further Kat does love Stefan and I feel that Stefan can be her chance of Redemption just like Elena is Damon's.
:)
Parul

Edited by MagicalKash - 06 March 2011 at 12:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetalAngel-Jot.spiritcrimsonKai.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I'd just like to ditto whatever Angel-jot and MagicalKash said :-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetalAngel-Jot.

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
well, yeah, i agree cause i feel that Stefan and kath had more build up than elena and stefan. It was all so random, when stefan and elena fell in love. It didn't just 'click'. I'd want stefan to end up with kath. I want damon and elena to be together. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetalAngel-Jot.Kai.patakhaguddi

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
MagicalKash: Yes you can call me Jot, =]

And i agree with cooldude10. The SE build up in the book had depth to it. It was more interesting to read whereas in the show, it was just another Bella and Edward thing. I saw him, and fell in love. Riiightt. Good for you buddy. ROFL

But, the way they showed the relationship between Stefan and Katherine..now that was something. It touched my heart. =]

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 06 March 2011 at 6:07pm

PurplePetal

PurplePetal

Goldie

PurplePetal

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

This is my opinion and i'm sorry if i offend anyone.

Purplepetal, i agree with your sister. I would love to see Stefan and Katherine have a relationship again. I'm not just saying this because i am a Elena and Damon fan but also because i liked Stefan with Katherine. He was so much more free with her and he obviously loved her. He confessed his love for her so the love was there. Things just changed later on but the love was there. And we all know that Katherine is ready to choose Stefan over everything and everyone whenever needed.

So i don't mind Stefrine. =] They won over my heart in that one episode where they go back to the past and Katherine's pain and love is shown. <3

Great topic. =]

-Jot.

I am a Stefan and Elena fan all the way and i would hate it if Kat and Stefan or Damon and Elena get together..
However. If it is only a small story that they will implicate than i am perfectly fine with it.

All i want in the end is to have Elena and Stefan together. And i do agree that Damon needs someone, actually deserves some better. Especially after he sacrifices his love her Elena and wants to save her so badly. 
And i also agree that Katherine can bring out the side Stefan that is wild and exciting. And i would love to see that side but i dont want him to stay with Kat.

You havent offended anyone..Well at least not me. But dont be offended by my reply.

Isha

Edited by PurplePetal - 06 March 2011 at 8:35pm

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top