Weekend Retreat: Special FF Scene 2 updated

Posted: 13 years ago
Story So far:

Niveditha , our simple sweet heart, 
looking at life in her own beautiful way, painted with simple colors filled with love and dreams, comes to know that her child hood friend Sidharth is returning from US and moving back in Shimla to his ancestral home ( along with his family , who had also come in few days earlier)

Excited about seeing her friend, she goes and helps decorate the Sood mansion in order to welcome him and then, all of a sudden , he appears. 

They talk , laugh and joke together , only then she realizes that something about him has changed... She feels getting drawn towards him but at the same time intrigued by his new personality. 

Read the first part here : [weekend retreat part 1]

Now the story continues

[Weekend retreat part 2]

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
Boo!'

Niveditha let out an audible gasp!

'Sidharth!! thum? she said

'Dar gayi?'laughed Viren out loud

' ji nahi, voh main … han...mujhe cheenkh aa rahi thi , aur thum pechay se aa gaye' she said covering up

'han han , ofcourse' said viren , still laughing

' kya ker rahi ho?' he asked tossing a tomato in his hand

' anday de rahi hun!' said Niveditha sarcastically
'thum hamesha aise hi sawal puchthay rehthay ho? I mean seriously!' said niveditha

'sawal hi tho puch raha hun' retorted viren

' aur main bhi jawab hi de rahi hun' said Niveditha, catching the tomato that Viren was tossing in mid air

'baap re baap. thumnay ithna chapad chapad kerna kab seekha. pehlay aise tho na thi' said viren

'hmm , 14 years kam nahi hothay. waqt kay saath insaan  bhi badal jatha hai' said niveditha smugly

'han han, aur jhoot bolna bhi seekh letha hai' said Viren smiling

He knew that she was thinking about how she had to cover up her being scared

'thum yahan kya ker rahe ho' asked Niveditha trying to change the subject

'thumsey milnay ka dil kiya. So aa gaya' he said

Niveditha looked at him crossly

'icecream khanay chalayin?' he said leaning on the counter

'thumsey aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya?' she asked

'hai na' he said

'tho jao karo. mujhe kiyun tang ker rahe ho' she said now stirring up her vegetables

' vohi tho ker raha hun' said viren smiling

'kya matlab?'

'acha chodo, amm.. thumhara koi boy friend hai?' he asked

Niveditah looked at him with a shocking expression. She could not believe his straight forward attitude.

'bolo naa' he asked again

Her face reflected disbelief. Can a person's basic nature change? It was true that sidharth was studying in US and perhaps the environment around him had changed him but how could he be so blunt.

'Nivi!!'

'Dadi bula rahi hain'

Niveditha turned to leave but viren caught hold of her wrist

'Sidharth!' said Niveditha strongly, now completely annoyed

Viren let go of her hand

Niveditha looked at him rubbing her wrist. His eyes reflected guilt.

'sorry. Dard ho raha hai. I didn't mean to … sorry' he said

Niveditha felt a mixture of anger and pity.

'Main jatha hun' he said.
Niveditha saw that he was hurt. She did not wish for him to leave, atleast not this way

' Sidharth. Ruko. koi baat nahi. main thum pe naraz nahi hun. Bus voh... '

'I am sorry niveditha. meri vajay sey thumhay takleef hui hai'

'its ok' smiled nivi

'tho batao? boy friend hai? asked viren coming back to his chirpy self

Niveditha looked at him stunned. Her annoyance flooding back onto her face

'thum dono batain hi kerthay rahogay ya beta nivi, mehmaan ko khana bhi khilaogi' said Dadi

'suna niveditha, mehmaan' he said pointing to himself and waving finger at Niveditha as if to reprimand her

'Dadi, aap mera kithna khayal rakhthi hai aur ek hai ye, mujhe pani tak nahi pucha' complained viren

Niveditha looked as if she was spitting fire through her nostrils

'Niveditha, ye kya? thumnay pani bhi nahi pucha' asked Naintara

'Dadi... voh.. -

'rehnay dijiye dadi. abh in baton ka kya faida' said Viren in a very cinematic way

'bhaiyyah ji. Bhaiiya jii' came nandu's voice

'lagtha hai meray liye bulawa aa gaya hai' said viren sounding almost dissapointed

'are beta kuch kha ker jao' said Naintara as she saw viren running towards the door

' main abhi aaya dadi. Us golu ko boliye ki meray liye khana garam garam ready rakhay' he shouted back

Niveditha's face was red with anger. She felt completely frustrated with Viren's behavior but a small part of her  reflected on the words that had reached her ears

'Golu?' whispered niveditha thoughtfully

Awwww its amazing!!! Loved it  SO much!!! Aww Viren is absolutely adorable, Oh maan she keeps calling him Sid bless her. LOVE IT!!! continue soon x x
amazing...
loving the interaction between viren and nivi.
plz continue soon
OMG!!! Suchi!!! πŸ€— This is a really great birthday gift, hehe!! πŸ˜†!!  Brilliantly written. Loved the scene thoroughly. πŸ‘ As you already know, that I was waiting for this since yesterday evening but now after reading the scene it felt like it was worth the wait. NivRen interaction is simply fabulous. Loved it to the core. Though I am now anxiously waiting to read as to how, when and where is Nivedita going to realize that all this while she has actually been interacting with Viren and not Sid.
Aww WOW that was awesome Suchi!! I love the way they interact...and will she suspect from 'golu' that its viren... omg i can't wait to read more sweetie!! ThanksπŸ€— Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
is ' Golu' the giveaway.πŸ˜‰. Loved it suchi. Thanks a ton!
Wawo it Waz so AmazZziIing ..I LUVD IT ..Plz do cont soon :-)
'anday de rahi hun!' OMG that was hilarious. I love this witty Nivi. Can't believe that Viren asked Nivi if she has boy friend, like his bluntness, at least he didn't drug her to know that.πŸ˜† Thanks Suchi for updating, I was eagerly waiting for it since yesterday. It was amazing scene, I loved it. Can't wait for your next scene. Nivi is a tube light yaar, how long she is going to think that she is dealing with Sid? Hope in next scene she figures that out.