Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hidden Passion [Maaneet] Ending: Page 25 (Page 25)

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Nice part!!!

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
nice update..........................wish we had immortals in real life too..................we could have stopped many calamities from happening...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlushaLicious-

mystique_girl Goldie
mystique_girl
mystique_girl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Wow...nice concept...but why is Geet's heart so random? It does its flip flop everytime it sees a handsome guyLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Very intrestin update!
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
nice update
kapoor435 Groupbie
kapoor435
kapoor435

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
updateeeeee
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hidden Passion - FF

This is the ending of Hidden Passion!

I decided to end it because I was losing interest in a story. I didn't feel 'imaginative anymore' so I thought the best decision, was to stop writing Hidden Passion and move onto another FF. The next FF will be slightly different from this one. It will be a Dark Romance FF, with some supernatural stuff. I will probably post the new FF today, and I will send everyone PM's if I do!

So keep your eyes peeled for my new FF!

Chapter 5

Geet sat against the wall.

She was tired of all this. Why couldn't she just live happily ever after in the life she will never even get rid of?

Maan was up and skimming through the book. So far, they had found nothing.

Nothing.

And there wasn't much time left.

Abhay sat down beside Geet and then looked at her and gave a sad smile.

Abhay: "Are you okay?" he said, shoulder to shoulder with Geet

Geet: "Yeah" she croaked out

Abhay sighed.

Geet sighed.

Maan: "I think I've found something" he said after being quiet for what seemed like a hour.

Abhay stood up and then went over to Maan. He looked at the book over his shoulder and started reading the chapter.

Abhay: "How to stop a natural disaster.... 20 immortals need to link hands and say 'Stop" he said slowly

Maan: "Where are we going to get so many immortals from?" he said

Abhay and Maan said nothing.

Geet felt tears prick her eyes. She put her head in her hands and started sobbing to herself.

Maan: "Wait, if we have frozen the time for 2 hours... Then all the immortals are moving. Right? We need to go hunting. Like we do for treasure chests. Except it's for immortals"

Geet stopped sobbing and wiped her tears. Crying wasn't going to help stop this tsunami, so she might as well get up and help.

So she got up, and went over to Maan.

Geet: "Let's do this then" she said

So Abhay, Maan, and Geet set out looking for immortals.

Geet walked.

And walked.

Abhay and Maan set out to different directions of London, and Geet was alone. She looked inside the windows of houses in case there were some people moving.

So far, she found no-one.

She was looking around herself, but then her eye caught something in the distance. She narrowed her eyes to get a clearer look and put her hand on her forehead to use as a shade, even though it wasn't even sunny.

She saw some people moving.

Geet: "Wait!" she said and then ran. She ran and she even tripped up on a rock. But she ignored the pain on her leg and didn't stop moving.

She was getting closer now.

And there were definitely some people moving. They were going farther away from her.

So Geet took a deep breath, and then screamed on the top of her lungs.

Geet: "WAIT!" she yelled

The group of people suddenly stopped, and then looked behind.

Geet ran up to the group of people and then stopped in front of them, puting her hands on her legs and panting heavily.

Geet: "We need to stop this tsunami" she said and put her hands on her hips, gasping for breath hungrily.

The group of guys looked at Geet and stared at them. A few of them were girls.

Geet: "Wait... You are immortals right?" she said and felt stupid for not asking first

The group nodded.

Geet: "Well... I found out there's a way to stop this tsunami. And... We need 20 immortals" she said and counted the group of guys.

There were about 8 of them.

Guy: "We'll come" he said in a deep voice. He looked about 19. Maybe even 20. He had shaggy hair and intense eyes like every other immortal. He had a lopsided smile and behind that shirt, she could imagine his muscles and abs.

He was cute.

But not for her.

She was taken. WIth Maan.

The other people in the gang nodded their heads vigourously. They were acting as if the guy who just spoke was some sort of leader.

Geet: "Follow me then" she said and started walking.

Maan trailed around.

Following behind him, were 2 other immortals he had found.

He looked inside windows of houses, and then other around himself. Up, down, left, right, behind.

As they walked, they arrived to a park. He saw two people sitting down on the grass. They were moving.

Maan: "Are you willing to stop the tsunami?" he said in a casual voice

The two people looked up.

Maan: "If we collect 20 immortals we can stop the tsunami" he explained

The two people stood up and then smiled.

Guy: "Count us in" he said

Geet paced up and down.

She was waiting outside the church were Maan and Abhay agreed to meet up.

She was looking at her watch (which was supposedly frozen) when she heard voices. She looked up and saw Abhay and Maan, with a group of other people.

Abhay came over and stood beside her. Their shoulders touching.

Geet felt her shoulders touching with Abhay, but she didn't any spark. Sure, she felt her heart do a tiny flip, but she didn't feel that rush. She didn't feel that shiver up her spine. She didn't feel that excitement your suppose to feel when your near a guy you really, really love.

She casually walked past Maan and pretended to talk to one of the immortals. Their shoulders brushed by, and immediately, she felt a shiver go up her spine.

This is what she wanted to feel.

So she decided to let it go.

She decided that, Abhay was her very good friend.

Nothing more than that.

And she decided, to keep it that way.

As she was talking to an immortal, she looked at Abhay at the corner of her eye. He looked down sadly. He knew what she was thinking.

"We can be friends Abhay" she said into his mind

Abhay smiled and then looked up. The twinkles immediately returned to his eyes as he gave a 1000 watt grin.

Geet smiled back.

Maan: "Right. All of us need to hold hands. And say stop. Is that clear?" he said seriously

She linked hands with the immortal beside her, and then she took Maan's warm hand in hers. Maan took Abhay's hand and Abhay took the immortal hand beside him. They all linked hands.

Abhay: "One... Two... Three" ...

"STOP!"

And suddenly, Geet felt herself black out. Darkness haunted her eyes, but she was still awake. She saw herself travelling through a kaleiodoscope of images. Images of right when she was with her parents. She saw herself getting beated up, and she felt herself shudder. Then she saw herself in her flat in London and then she saw herself at school, with Maan. Then she saw Dev and shuddered again, and then she saw Abhay and smiled. Then she finally saw herself sitting on the sofa beside Meera. Meera was holding the control like she was doing, right before the tsunami.

And then suddenly, she was sitting on the sofa.

Geet blinked hard. She pinched herself to make sure this was real.

It was.

Meera: "Nothing good is on" she said suddenly and frowned. She switched off the TV and put the Remote Control back on the table.

She leaned back on the sofa and then turned her face to Geet.

Meera: "So... Did you stop the tsunami then?" she said and smiled.

Geet winced.

Meera remembered.

Geet: "You remember? All of that?" she asked and frowned

Meera nodded.

Geet: "You remember me telling you that I... I'm an immortal?"

Meera nodded vigourously this time.

Geet: "Wow" she whispered

Meera: "I better get going. I got homework to do" she said and then stood up. She stepped outside the door, and then waved at Geet. She then shut the door behind her.

Geet blinked.

She still couldn't take in the fact that they stopped the tsunami. She looked outside the window and then saw that all the broken and wrecked houses were back to normal again. Everything was back to normal.

She put her head in her hands and then remained that way. She was too exhausted. She wanted to go to sleep.

She was about to do just that when she felt someone beside her. She looked up, and then saw Maan.

Maan was looking straight ahead. He wasn't even looking towards Geet.

Geet sighed.

Geet: "Are we over?" she whispered

Maan turned and looked at Geet. He then pinned her down on the sofa and then smirked.

Maan: "We can never be over" he said

Geet: "Then what were you doing over Nitya's house?" she asked, trying to control her feelings. She felt like ripping off his t-shirt right now, this minute. But she didn't.

Maan: "She was getting stalked by a couple of guys. Those guys were my deadly enemies. They were out to kill me" he said

Geet breathed a huge sigh of relief.

But her relief was cut short when she rewinded what Maan just said.

Geet: "Kill you? But you can't die" she said

Maan: "They can. If they destroy you. By destroying I mean, like something turning into dust. If I got fixed with a bomb and the bomb exploded, I would die" he said

Geet put her finger on Maan's lips.

Geet: "I'll never let you die. They're going to have to destroy me first" she whispered. Before Maan could respond, she smacked her lips on his.

Maan decided to let the matter go.

It was all done for now.

He was going to enjoy this kiss.

And treasure it in his heart forever.

It was really a happy ending.

Epilogue

In the school canteen, Maan fed Geet a slice of her birthday cake. She turned 18. And he was proud. Abhay put the cream on his fingers and then smeared it over her face and a bit on Meera's cheek. He liked Geet, but he loved Meera.

Things may not have worked out so well with Meera and Arjun. Meera later found out that Arjun was a guy who liked to spend a night with any hot girl. Thank god she didn't fall into that trap, thanks to Geet. Later on, she found out that Abhay was a great guy. She decided to take it further with him, and now they are in a relationship. Both are happy.

Nitya wanted to kill Geet, but later found out that what she was doing was very wrong. She realized that she was just being selfish and jealous. Geet, and Nitya are very good friends now.

Maan kissed Geet in front of everyone. They were that happy with their relationship, they were ready to express it in front of everyone. Everyone clapped, and cheered, including Nitya.

And that was their happy ending.

Authors Note

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me throughout writing these FF's. I've mostly thought I am a very bad author, but you guys changed me and encouraged me to write FF's. I hope you keep encouraging me and I hope that I keep writing stories like this as well!

This FF is dedicated to
Cue1

She's a fan of the book Hush Hush. This FF is very similar to that book. I think she enjoyed it a lot Smile

Thanks to my friends who actually read my FF's and gave me advice on how to improve.

Oh and
Tishuu

You are the most encouraging person on earth. I still remember you reading my first FF 'The Wedding Deal' and giving me idea's on good titles. Thank you!

Temorocks

Thanks for giving me your honest opinion about how your not really a fan of supernatural stuff. I'll try and keep my next FF a little bit real but I just love writing supernatural stories!

Everyone Else

For reading my FF, liking, and commenting.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 16 March 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetscarce05geettfizza25lathaauasmi123bhakbhartifanavantika_singhnonabebuhemvbVirIka4everguru-ki-dewaani--love--cyberprincessholyangellondongirl95-BeingAppy-surbhijn106goyalkalpna123princesssarahNihsonbenaznehachmansi.tripathikhushboo2220tullip2000zoha25m-g19Srabon_Dharamishtib-eiya-mirnalini-Awaari-mansijani21abina03cherieLoverdoosheekaTishuucharlie1950t-mayur-sajan-jpushpividu87bluedreamz953cyum321ninavigangesegbShimmerrnats0101sobia4maaneetkshubhangilibra25simi91basicquestion1-Veritaserum-wajiha-1kuhu18Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutipunjabi.princesVintagepeachmrk-1-Prithi-lil_desi_goddesLavZshalini01esha143CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomchopradivareenahinal_maaneetrsroopalisona-raiseemamarypreethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.RageOfAnAngelLD-Radha-Mrinalini-pickachuSecretKhabri420spvd.CookieMonster.

avantika_singh Senior Member
avantika_singh
avantika_singh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
it was really a happy endingTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by 080588 - 16 March 2011 at 12:37pm

Go to top