Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Really liked ur ff wanna read more plzzzzzz update soon n do pm me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! What a shocking update!!! Can't believe it...excited about the next part...Nitya needs a good slap or two! And the photos...YIKES! Thanks S for updating...loved it!
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey....damn good sequel part!!!
nthng 2 say u....ROCK ON!!!!:) :)
dats a vry gd idea 2 gv a image vw of geet n meera's prom drs n maan's bmw...
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh no!!!poor maan.geet.meera had bcm prey of a big conspiracy..i thnk dis is a "saitani chaal" of nitya-sasa duo..
clear d cnfusn btwn MG..soon..plz!!:-
nyways...thnx 4 d pm..updt soon..
2mrw y xm wl b over..den i'll b relieved!:->
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Hidden Passion - FF

Here you go! Sorry I haven't been updating recently!

P.S To everyone who I forgot to PM (including Temorocks)... I'm really sorry! I probably missed you out by accident...

PPS Everyone PLEASE go and check the Character Sketch before reading this update! I've added a new character!

Chapter 3

Geet sat in the corner and huddled herself. When she went to sleep, she just got the same bad dreams again. And when she didn't sleep, she felt so tired.

It was 5:00am and a fresh new start to Monday. Geet wondered whether she should go to school or not.
To be honest, she didn't feel like going. She wanted to stay in the same corner and close her eyes, hopefully finding herself sitting next to Baabaji. Dead.

She looked at the knife on the table.

She used the knife earlier on to cut some fruits. And now it was lying there, abandoned.

Maybe it could come to some use.

Geet slowly stood up, and then walked over to the table. She took out the knife, which was shoved into an apple and then stared at the sharp metal.

But then she remembered she was an immortal.

Even if she stabbed herself to death a million times, she wouldn't die. She might faint, but she will never die.

She threw the knife back onto the table and then felt tears prick her eyes. She didn't want to live this sort of life anymore, where her own friends abandon her to pick up her broken pieces of heart herself.

But then why should she feel sorry for herself?

Geet knows she hasn't done anything wrong. Geet doesn't want a boyfriend who hides stuff from her. Geet doesn't need a friend who doesn't trust her.

She can make more friends.

And that's when she wiped her tears away, and then entered the washroom. Even though it was only 5:00am, she wanted to look best today. She wanted to let Maan and Meera know that she could live without them. Geet didn't need Maan's stupid help and she didn't need Meera's stupid sympathy for her either.

She could live without them.

Geet stepped inside the shower and then squirted shampoo onto her hands. She rubbed her scalp vigourously, making sure every part of her hair was covered in shampoo. She rinsed and then repeated again. She wanted to smell good.

She got out of the shower and then got out her black skinny jeans, and pink hoodie and slipped them on. She squirted on some perfume and deodrant and then brushed her hair.

After she done that, she sat down at her dressing table and put on some mascara and outlined her eyes with black kohl. She got out her very neutral lipstick and then put it on, topping it with lipgloss.

She looked at the clock.

It was 7:00am.

She got out her nail kit and then carefully filed, buffed, and shaped her nails. She covered the base of her nail clear, and the tips of her nails white.

After her nails dried, she grabbed her handbag and popped on her sunglasses and exited the flat. She wanted to go to school the ordinary way. Without powers.

Just as she entered her classroom, the second bell rang.

She was just on time.

She looked around her classroom and found Meera looking at her up and down from her seat. She then scowled and looked away. As she turned her head, she saw Maan who was alone at his desk as usual, drawing something. He looked up and for a brief second, their eyes met.

Geet felt her heart stop.

Those eyes were just so...

Geet: "Stop it Geet" she thought to herself and then realized that there was no point. Maan knew what she was thinking anyway.

Instead, she looked away and then her eye caught someone.

It was a new guy.

The new guy sat alone at his table and was reading a book. She couldn't quite make out the title but she could tell he was reading poems as he saw the name of a famous poet printed on the book. His hair was black. His intense, grey eyes skimmed along the page and his mouth was slightly open, occasionally whispering words from the book to himself.

He suddenly looked up and smiled.

Geet smiled back and then led her way to his table. She took the seat next to him. Suddenly, she knew a very good plan on how to make Maan AND Meera jealous.

Geet eyed the pen which the guy had been using. She discreetly moved her fingers and then gave it a push. The pen made it's way towards the end of the table and fell down to the ground.

The guy looked at the ground and then at Geet.

Geet: "I'm sorry I --" she said and bent down to pick the pen up.

The guy bent down to pick it up the same time as Geet and both ended up hitting their heads together.

They both stared into there eyes.

He was definitely hot, and any girl would love to get lost into those eyes.

Geet coughed and then straightened herself back onto the table. The guy bent down again to pick the pen up. He then placed it inside his pencil case.

Guy: "I'm Abhay. Abhay Raichand. Nice to meet you" he said and held his hand out

Geet looked at the hand and then placed her hand in his. His hand was warm.

As they shook their hands, she looked behind behind her and then saw Maan. His jaw was clenched tight. His eyes filled with anger.
And then she saw Meera, who had her jaw wide open. She looked at Abhay, and then at Geet. Back to Abhay, and then back to Geet again. Then she clenched her jaw.

Geet smirked in victoy, and then returned her attention back to the smokingly hot Abhay.

Geet: "It's Geet Handa" she said and then smiled.

Both looked into their eyes.

Geet could still feel the roasting, hot gaze of Maan on her back. It was like her back was on fire.

Teacher: "Right class, can you all please get out the homework I had assigned you?" the teacher said, suddenly breaking the awkwardness.

Nitya: "I can't believe ABHAY is in HER class. My whole plan has backfired" she said and sniffed in anger

Sasha sighed.

Nitya: "I broke Maan and Geet up, and now Geet is with ABHAY?!" she said in a high-pitched voice and then looked at both of them coming out of the classroom.

Nitya took a swig of her chocolate non - fat milkshake, and then dumped it in the corner.

Sasha: "I have an idea" she said suddenly and gestured Nitya to come closer. Nitya came closer, and then both started discussing their plan of the day.

The truth was, Abhay was great company. He was funny, kind, caring, and easy to be with. Sure, he wasn't like Maan but it Abhay was still very good - looking, hot, and has all the qualities a girl would want in her boyfriend.

As Abhay and Geet walked down the corridor, his phone suddenly started ringing. Abhay took out his phone and then looked at the Caller ID.

Abhay: "I have to take this Geet. How about you go to the Canteen and then i'll meet you there?" he said

Geet: "Sure" she said and smiled. After Abhay had gone to take the call, Geet walked down the hallways and corridors that led to the canteen.

Geet entered the canteen and then stood in the queue. She scanned the stuff available to eat and then got out some money. She wasn't feeling hungry so she just decided to buy a can of coke.

As she was putting the remaining change back into her pocket, she suddenly bumped into someone. When she looked up, her heart dropped to her toes.

It was Nitya and Sasha.

Nitya crossed  her arms and then smirked.

Nitya: "So, how's it going? Having SEX with Arjun, betraying MAAN, and then going off with ABHAY?!" she said it loudly so everyone in the canteen could hear.

The people in the canteen suddenly stopped talking and eating, and then turned their attention towards Geet and Nitya.

Geet's face flushed pink.

Nitya looked at the can of coke Geet was holding. It was already open. She suddenly grabbed the can of coke from her and then slightly tipped it towards Geet's clothes.

Geet saw Nitya's face soften just a tiny bit. Instead of tipping it towards her clothes, she just threw it behind her, onto the floor.

Geet's jaw clenched.

Nitya: "So how did it feel BREAKING up with Maan?!" she said louder this time

Maan and Meera were sitting in the corner. Meera looked down guiltily, and Maan just looked away. He wanted to help her so badly, but he couldn't. He remained rooted on his seat.

Nitya: "Well? SAY SOMETHING!" she yelled

Geet flinched.

Geet: "I --"

Nitya: "Prostitute" she said loudly and then laughed

Maan stood up, ready to murder Nitya for accusing her of such a thing. He clenched and unclenched his fists and then sat back down again. He couldn't help her.

Geet: "W... what? I... How can you --"

Nitya: "I showed everyone those pictures. And I showed more pictures of you with other guys" she said

Geet: "But I didn't do anything! I swear! I didn't! I didn't!" she said and felt tears trickle down her cheeks. She was being humiliated. Embarrassed. But Maan wasn't helping her.

Nitya: "How many guys have you had sex with? I bet you, it's more than 50" she said and then chuckled

The other guys in the canteen laughed along with Nitya.

Geet: "Shut up or i'll --"

But before Geet could say anything she felt a firm hand grab her arm. And there beside her, stood Abhay.

Abhay: "Before you say anything, see THIS" he said and thrust the photo's on her face

Nitya looked at the photo's. It was the original pictures.

Abhay: "Those pictures, were fake. Anyone can make photo's like that. Anyone can attach a face to a nude body. Anyone can do graphics, and photoshop effects and edits. Anyone can do that. Even I can do that. How would you feel if I did the same to you? Huh?" he said and then bent down to take a photo.

Abhay: "These are the original pictures. Can't you tell the difference?" he said and then took out a fake picture from his pocket and then held it up for everyone to see.

Geet grabbed Abhay's arm and then held it close to her protectively. She was feeling happy now. At least the truth was coming out.

Everyone gasped.

Meera put a hand to her mouth and then gasped.

Abhay dropped the pictures and then firmed his grip on Geet's arm.

Abhay: "Let's go" he said in a low voice and then prepared to drag her out of the canteen.

But Geet stopped. She still had one more thing left to do.

She looked at the cans of drinks which had been displayed for everyone to buy. She took one, opened it, and then spilled it all over Nitya and Sasha's clothes.

Geet: "This is what you were gonna do right? Too bad I did it before you" she said and then left.

Abhay chuckled and then followed Geet.

Meera felt guilty.

She should have trusted her friend.

She was going to sort this out. Sort this, and Maan and Geet out. She didn't know what had happened between them both, but she was going to find out, and fix it.

She was going to.

Precap: Geet tells Meera why she broke up with Maan.

This is a lengthy update to make up for me not updating!

Leave long comments and don't forget to hit the like button!

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part!!
Abhay is a vampire?????
I hate nitya and sasha!!!
Why maan does not help her???
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

mind blowing!!!

why maan is doing like this😭

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Nooooooooooooo, please I want Maaneet together, not any Abhay or Nitya or anyone else between them 😭
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow, awesome update, thank god the truth came out about the photos, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love Abhay ( so far 😉)
Maan better get moving or he'll lose his lady