Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesum
Waiting for 1st part
Update soon
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Hidden Passion - FF

There are some new characters in this FF! Go to Page 1 and see the Character Sketch to avoid any confusion.
Chapter 1

Geet Handa looked at herself in the mirror.

Today was the school prom and she wanted to look her best for Maan today.

Meera: "Wow! You look so ..." she trailed off and cupped her face with her hands. She pretended to faint in a dramatic way by putting her hand on her head and swaying about.

Geet: "Come on Meera. I look like any other girl who's going to be at that prom. The truth is... You look so..." she said and pretended to faint the same way Meera had.

Meera: "Stop complimenting me. Compliment yourself. Maan will literally faint when he see's you!" she said

Geet: "What about Arjun? He'll totally die when he see's YOU" she said and felt the smooth and fine silk on her dress.

Geet's Prom Dress: Click Here
Meera's Prom Dress: Click Here

Meera and Geet touched up their makeup, and sprayed on some perfume. Finally, after checking themselves one last time in the mirror, they left Meera's house and jumped into the taxi they had already hailed before hand.

Taxi: "You look beautiful, girls!" the old man said and chuckled

Meera and Geet looked at each other and smiled.

After a while, they finally reached their school. Meera and Geet helped each other touch up themselves once again and they got out of the taxi.

Geet: "I'm nervous" she said

Meera: "Geet, you look fine. Trust me" she said and linked her arm with hers

They stepped inside their school and then headed towards the hall. As soon as they stepped inside, the music stopped and the spotlights fell on them.

Maan, who was chatting with his friends, turned around to look. He swore he nearly fell down on the ground flat on his face when he saw his Angel.

Arjun, was also chatting with his friends, turned around to look. His jaw fell right open and when his friend tried to close it, but it just fell back open again.

Meera: "Go to Maan. He's waiting for you" she whispered and then let go of her arm. She went up to Arjun and they hugged each other tightly.

Geet looked down at the ground and then slowly made her way over to Maan. Soon, some slow music started to play. Maan engulfed her in her arms and they slowly swayed along to the music.

Maan: "You look beautiful, Angel" he said and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

Geet: "You look pretty handsome yourself" she said and sniffed in his perfume. He smelled amazing. Like always.

Nitya: "I can't bare to see HER with Maan" she said and gripped her cup of orange juice tightly

Sasha: "Why didn't you just kill her that day?" she said

Nitya: "What day? That day when I followed her to her flat? I tried to kill her but I don't know what happened next. I suddenly forgot what I was doing and I --" she said and held her head, trying to remember what happened.

Nitya's usual angry expression returned to her face.

Nitya: "My dress is much more beautiful then HERS" she said and sniffed

Sasha: "Exactly. Hey, why don't you poison her drink or something?" she said and watched Geet grab a glass of juice and hand one over to Maan.

Nitya: "Too much hassle. I'm just going to kill her one day. You'll see" she said took a big swig of her orange juice.

Maan and Geet finally arrived at Geet's flat.

Maan: "Did I tell you how beautiful you looked at the prom today?" he said

Geet: "You told me for like a upteenth time, Maan" she said and reached over to kiss him.

Maan: "I love you" he said and touched her bottom lip with his thumb.

Geet: "I love you more" she said and smiled

Being near Maan nowadays made her feel out of control. They kissed everywhere. In cars, on the kitchen worktop, at school, in the bedroom, everywhere. Being near Maan made Geet's heart thump so loud, she swore the whole world could hear it. Her body tingled, and she felt goosebumps on her arms. Geet was so attached to Maan, she was scared about what would happen to her he left her.

Maan's Car: Click Here

Finally, after a lot of smooching and kissing, Geet got out of the huge BMW X5 and walked up the pathway to her flat. She got out her keys and entered her flat, but before she went inside she blew a kiss to Maan. Maan grabbed it and placed it close to his heart. Geet smiled at his childishness and then closed the door.

Geet entered her flat and then stripped out of her prom dress carefully, making sure not to rip anything. She carefully hung it on a hanger and then placed it inside her wardrobe. She was going to treasure this prom dress forever.

She then got out her t-shirt and slipped them on, and climbed into bed in her boy briefs. She switched on her laptop which she left on the bed, and then went on Skype. Meera was online.

Before she could even say hello, Meera demanded her to switch on her webcam and microphone. Geet rolled her eyes and then switched it on.

Geet: "Hi Meera, did you enjoy --"

Meera: "Geet, I have GOT to tell you something. It's mega tron important" she said.

Geet watched her face on the webcam. She looked worried.

Geet crossed her legs.

Geet: "Okay" she said confused at what could be so important

Meera: "I saw Maan, outside NITYA'S HOUSE" she said and screamed

Geet: "Wait... what?! NITYA'S HOUSE?!" she said in shock

Meera: "Yes. I live near her remember? As Arjun drove me home, I saw Maan outside Nitya's house. He seemed to be looking at her bedroom and as soon as Nitya looked outside her bedroom window, Maan just walked away" she said in one breath

Geet: "It doesn't make sense. Why would Maan out of all people, be outside Nitya's house?" she said and pondered at her question

Meera: "I don't know but listen, I find it very disturbing. Ask Maan as soon as you see him okay? I have to go now" she said and went offline.

Geet switched off her laptop and then lay down in her bed slowly. Was something going on between Nitya and Maan? The horrible dreams she had about Maan leaving her couldn't be coincidence.

Geet closed her eyes tightly and tried to go to sleep.

But she found herself having the same dreams again.

Precap: Maan and Geet fight.

Okay, this isn't a very lengthy update but I need to do some homework.

Hit the like button and leave long comments!

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res

awesome update

loved it

ohhh prom

loved the girls dresses

loved it when maan saw her

maan outside nitya's house

why????????????????

maaneet fight