Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys have fun even im out getting ready for the football lol
and the crickets is tooooooooooo close think SA are going to do it
bye
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh on a sad note...SA needs 3 runs to win off 4 balls!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when khanak said that this small dog spoiled our sweet memories..

shaan s dialogue of i don want anything btw us... i just want u to myself....

khanak s words of if a small jeevan comes between us will u kill it and shaan s reactions

there was a lot of analogy here regarding the baby issue..

subtly put like shaals said
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was rofl episode but seriously miss shabak romnce and then...............love the way showing the light herted part shaan is really imarue and the pathshaala  scen was  also good he just want to keep her to himself it was filler as saturdays episode india lost mat h
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

right zennthy both r equally schildish................nice epiosode i hope ks realised that

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey the episode was really super entertaining...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
   Loved the doggy  !!it was so cute!!

I think now even Khushboo may realise she did a wrong thing by aborting her own  child

I mean khanak saying it is also a life( with reference to dog) makes me think so tht they would show khushboo feeling bad for what she did  sincerely..😭

and The paathshala scene was so emotional...  😭

Loved shaan saying he does not want anyone to come in between them It is the glimpses  same old selfish shaan   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But at the same time he is right it is ttoo early for them to have kids

@ashi geet now need not show any bump I guess.( BTW she never showed anyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ).and fans would eagerly start awaiitng Maneets SR πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now Starone sticks to its image of not showing babies for any couple 

..as far as I know Of the very  popular shows MJHT was the only one where nupur had babies that too towards the last πŸ˜†

..BTW I must say gurmeet acted pretty well..in the last scene that was the only scene I saw while switching it on..

ShaNak/yasharan were too cute and lovable throughout!!!I muted rahul/jenny scene so no idea of what it was!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shanak haaaye yaar .... they are UberCute !!!!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
India lost! Really, I have no words!😑

Hi Zennn, was busy with work and their stuff ...

Teech, thanks... will deffo watch the epi. The dog idea is actually very clever... it wll be Khanak who will tell theK family to back off!

Priya, u watched on YT? I cudnt find today's epi.

Like I said in CC, the pregnancy track is not a bad idea. Only 2 problems- Boo's totally unnecessary abortion (it did nothing to the story, only made audience hate her which is so wrong), and bringing in RaJen.... Otherwise, this is a good track.

Anyway, good neend all...

-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

India lost! Really, I have no words!😑

Hi Zennn, was busy with work and their stuff ...

Teech, thanks... will deffo watch the epi. The dog idea is actually very clever... it wll be Khanak who will tell theK family to back off!

Priya, u watched on YT? I cudnt find today's epi.

Like I said in CC, the pregnancy track is not a bad idea. Only 2 problems- Boo's totally unnecessary abortion (it did nothing to the story, only made audience hate her which is so wrong), and bringing in RaJen.... Otherwise, this is a good track.

Anyway, good neend all...

Well said gaayu and right no need to show boo unnecessary abortion..after  dhulwadi track they create boo image as positive but after abortion scene i think they made her image again negetivly and  this is soo sad .. i dont like that  !!!!
but todays episode was very nice to see much shanak scene todays
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good Morning all...
Good monday Morning i hope...
I am hoping work calms down for me and i get few mins with my dearies here...

Didn't get a chance to watch Fri and Sat epis so sorry will be a bit of a lul for me.. but will catch up soon.

Looking foward to today's epi.
But don't know how to react to the Baba Seghal track.. LMAO..

One thing for sure i should say.. we get the cream on RBO.. i love that.. no altu faltu people.. that says alot of this show and the makers.. they do want to put in 'good' efforts in this!