Kutumb
Kutumb

Kutum

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hey you guys!

i was wondering if any of you who watch kkusum haven't seen kutumb yet, (samay from kdmh is in it) for those of you that have not, you shud definetley see it, b'coz it is a gr8 show! and i was wondering if anyone would like to post updates here on this forum, b'coz i am usually at school when its on, and i miss it a lot! the show was already over, but they started reruns early janruary. the show starts at 2:30 US pacific time, so please anyone, try to update it f u can, for poor people like meSmile!!!!!!!!! i am getting y desperateCry! i have checked everywhere for updates on it, and i can't find any updates for it!

thanks a bunch!
Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top