India-Forums

Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 (Page 89)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
gorgeous update love ArHi & jenny onez :)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
NOTE
Hey everyone...I m sorry I didn't reply to any of the comments...the thing is that I lost my phone yesterday..someone stole it from my purse while I was getting off the busOuch...I m still upset about that incident...and I miss my phone so so muchOuchBroken Heart...

Replies are in the post below...your comments did lift my mood...do edit the reserve spots... would love to read more comments:P...I m not taking requests as of now...I m not even a very regular updater so it's better that I stick to freebies for some timeEmbarrassed...another thing plzz plzzz don't crop or resize my sigs...It's very rampant on FB...DPs for Fanclubs made out of cutouts of my sigs without my permissionOuch...

Edited by -Moni- - 18 June 2011 at 8:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

26javeyKaJen.xoxosofiaaax.Sanju_-Divz-Nomaa.Aquarius18swashbucklingSunshine Girl-Fatima-sjainserendipity.soundsofcedar

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

@ Anu Thank you so much…it feels so good to read your comment in my gallery…thank you for appreciating the new styles

@Husna..Awww thank you so much…my updates are always full of KaJen LOL…sorry about being so so irregular with the updates…glad that you liked all the styles...

@Pooja…Hugs back LOL…I m so glad that you liked the JiYa stuff even though I was not that satisfied with them…thank you for admiring rest of the update as well…I was making MaYur stuff for the first time:) Don't think I will open for requests anytime soon but I m always open for suggestions

@Seri I know I have not made KSG stuff since ages but honestly speaking I feel I couldn't do much justice to them…I m glad that you liked them…I will try to make more…thank you for liking the blur effect and the text styles

@Alisha Thank you so much…You calling my sigs perfection is the best complement ever LOL…I like that small sized sig style too but I still feel the bigger sized sigs always have a greater impact…Thank you for using the ArHi sig…the pic was beautiful hence the sig came out good:P

@Sofia Thanks Sweetheart…I was a bit confused with your new username while I was PMing you LOL…it feel good to be back...glad that you liked my work…open for suggestions not for requests:P

@Dhara Thank you so much…glad that you liked the KaJen/JJ/KSG and Barun –Sanaya stuff…

@Aisha Thank you so much…I m not an IPKKND Fan actually LOL….I randomly made sigs on the couple…as I hardly watch anything on TV nowadays...

@26javey26 Thank you so much for liking my work…I don't watch PKYEK either LOL…I randomly saw some of the JiYa scenes and liked them enough to make their sigs…weird logic LOL…

@Komal Thank you so much…I did watch some Arnav-Khushi scenes today on YT…don't think I can watch the whole show LOL…haha another JiYa fan….this couple is getting popular I guess:P…thanks for commenting…

@Noma Thanks Noma…glad that you liked the sigs and the blur effect on them

@-Arjunlicious- Thanks glad that you liked them

@Oishi  Thank you so much… KaJenians wanted sigs on KaJen photeshoot that's why I made loads of them in different styles and sizes LOL

@Rabia Thank you so much for visiting, liking and commenting

@Mel haha I still feel that chamak chalo text looks ajeeb ROFL…But I m glad that you liked it…that B&W siggy was a new experiment I m happy to see people liking it…I will try to be regular with the updates this time but can't promise:P

@ Fatu thank you for the long analysis…I love the way you describe my sigs technically…sometime I go back to see which is the glow effect she is talking about LOL…I m glad that you liked the new effects and the styles…IPPKND doesn't work for me entire the only thing I like about the show is Sanaya:P…JiYa is an amazingly hot jodi I saw some of their scenes…they are good:|  I was making Mayur for the first time glad that the MN fans liked them:) No I m not open for requests but you can always give me suggestions

@Arena Awww thank you sweetheart…happy to hear that I m your fav KaJenian LOL…I saw some ArHi scenes today…still not interested in the show…I don't watch Geet either LOL…the only thing I like about both the shows is the lead lady:P

@Rummy Thank you so much…glad that you liked my work :)

@Jenny Thank you so much…I personally love the way the ArHi sigs came out…maybe it was the pic quality which did the wonder:)

@Mahua Awww thank you so much Sweetheart…I try to include something new in all my updates…I get bored of the styles very quickly…LOL don't envy me I m sure you will make beautiful sigs as well just keep trying :)

@anne156 Thank you so much…like the second post in the first page and sent me a buddy request to be added in the PM list…

@Shikha Thank you my Switty :P I made the JiYa sigs out of my own feel will… you only bugged me to watch them:P…and I m glad you did…I m happy that you liked the JiYa sigs ..main itni saticfied nahi thi:|  Haha see you liked the KaJen siggies because they are growing on you just liked JiYa did on me :P

@Aishi Thank you so much for liking the ArTi Sig:)

@-Durgavnii- Thanks

@Sami Thank you for the detail analysis of the sigs…I will try to update soon…can't promise I m moody when it comes to PS:P

@Sunshine Girl Thank you so much for liking the KaJen and MN sigs:)

@Sary edit when ever you get time LOL

@ Farzana Thank you so much…I can't get enough of KaJen LOL..my updates will always be filled with them;)

@Fatima Thank you so much

Edited by -Moni- - 18 June 2011 at 9:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chahaat.KaJen.xoxosofiaaax.-Divz-Nomaa.-Pooja-Aquarius18Sunshine Girlswashbuckling-Fatima-serendipity.sjain

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Someone stole your phone Stern SmileOuch That's horrible man -___- what can you get from stealing it cos service can be cancelled anyway GOD people are annoying! BTW I love your siggy and avi so intense naya hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Someone stole your phone Stern SmileOuch That's horrible man -___- what can you get from stealing it cos service can be cancelled anyway GOD people are annoying! BTW I love your siggy and avi so intense naya hai na?

They will sell the handset for some moneyOuchOuch...It causes so much inconvenience...you lose so much...all contacts, picsOuch...Siggy aur Avi naya hai...I made them just nowEmbarrassed

Edited by -Moni- - 18 June 2011 at 9:12am

soundsofcedar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
aww someone stole urz phone itz bad it happened with me once but it happenz coz pplz r sometimez so ewww ):

-Moni-

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by -Sary-

They will sell the handset for some moneyOuchOuch...It causes so much inconvenience...you lose so much...all contacts, picsOuch...Siggy aur Avi naya hai...I made them just nowEmbarrassed

Oh god -__- Such unethical people man! Psht I hope you get a new phone soonish and get your contacts all back. And LOL I can tell it's so pretty Embarrassed I love them.

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Fatima I know the world is just getting worse day by day:((

@Sahar I hope so too...Thank you...I might try to make similar sigs in the next update...

soundsofcedar

Go to top