India-Forums

Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 (Page 89)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

SORRYYY Embarrassed

I lovee loveee the update Moni Stern Smile I think ur one of the most talented people I know , lovee the way you've made all those KaJen sigs .They are fab, I love the colouring and you've made them all in a different style .
The ArHi sigs are heavenly and I love the style Stern Smile 
Love all the others too MaYur ones cute tooo :D 

You're fab Moni , your each updates more beautiful than the previous one :| 

There is no need to say sorryLOL...Thank you so much for the sweet comment...KaJen always bring the best in me..I thinkErmmLOL...I try to improve with every update I m glad that you feel that way about my workEmbarrassed

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
im so sorry moni Embarrassed for not commenting on ur last update n commenting late on this updateEmbarrassed

seriously loved both of ur updatesDay DreamingHeart amazing work moniEmbarrassed..love ur styleEmbarrassed..ur colouring is gorgeousDay Dreaming..so beautifulDay Dreaming...wat can i say abt KajenDay Dreaming gorgeousDay Dreaming..all the siggies are mindblowingDay Dreaming u rockCool...do keep making moreEmbarrassed ..n thanx for the pmEmbarrassed

aww thats a really bad newsOuch we girls are so attached to our phonesEmbarrassedOuch
HugHug <----u really need this
im sure u ll buy a new phone soonEmbarrassed...n don't worry if ur mood is spoiled make siggies that is the best way i have by experience EmbarrassedLOL...Kajen always makes our mood betterEmbarrassed...Wink

Luv ya
deeptiHugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

im so sorry moni Embarrassed for not commenting on ur last update n commenting late on this updateEmbarrassed

seriously loved both of ur updatesDay DreamingHeart amazing work moniEmbarrassed..love ur styleEmbarrassed..ur colouring is gorgeousDay Dreaming..so beautifulDay Dreaming...wat can i say abt KajenDay Dreaming gorgeousDay Dreaming..all the siggies are mindblowingDay Dreaming u rockCool...do keep making moreEmbarrassed ..n thanx for the pmEmbarrassed

aww thats a really bad newsOuch we girls are so attached to our phonesEmbarrassedOuch
HugHug <----u really need this
im sure u ll buy a new phone soonEmbarrassed...n don't worry if ur mood is spoiled make siggies that is the best way i have by experience EmbarrassedLOL...Kajen always makes our mood betterEmbarrassed...Wink

Luv ya
deeptiHugHeart

Aww thank you so  much DeeptiEmbarrassed...I m glad that you went through both the updates...it's ok it's difficult to keep up with so many galleries on IFLOL...thank you so much for appreciating my work..means a lot...Sighs I know we are so attached to our phones it difficult to spend even a day without itOuch

.VanishingDream

chahaat. IF-Dazzler
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Aww Moni your phone got stolen that sucks. Well ur not alone I got mines stolen too. He used to go to my school saw him using it. Ohh he was dead.lol but I hope u find ur phone too. Btw the KaJen avi u made is soo pretty!
<3Komal

-Moni-

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
awww...thats super sad ...get ur number blocked immediately ..I understand how does that feel as even once sumone tuk my phone out of my pocket as well and I lost it :(((

buy new one and just b careful :))

-Moni-

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
OMG someone stole your phone?! I'd DIE if someone stole mine!! Its my lifesaver whenever I go anywhere as I can keep in touch with my friends and plan stuff with them. I even read FFs on my phone as I can't comment from there/
Anyway you should feel blessed as I only analyse your siggys-I don't know but they're always so cheerful because of the colours you use and for some weird reason cheer me up. Lol the 'glow effect' is something I came across on Photoshop last year (its actually neon glow and helped me a lot in media studies lol)

-Moni-

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Moni...the update is awesome!!!

KSG sigs are cute...Jen sigs are charming..

KaJen sigs are HOTTT...

barun-sanaya pics are nice...idk how is their chemistry working...:o i dnt want to watch the show coz everytime it makes me feel that KSG was abt to make it comeback with this show..

Jay-Pia...ooo what had happened to Abhay??? gone kyaaa???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-Aquarius18

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
BTW do msg me wen u get ur new numb...i miss chatting with u 24*7 :( :( m not even using my cell msg coupons..

do something soonnn

-Moni-

Go to top