India-Forums

Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 (Page 78)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

Awwesomee Smile lovee ur creations... this is the first tym that I saw ur creation... n I likee it... makee moree creationn... n plzz pm mee..

~Amira~

Thank you so much Amira <3 I will definitely make more and I m sending you a buddy request plz accept it to be added up in the PM list...and also hit the like button for the second post in the first page...I use that as my PM list:))

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
IMPORTANT NOTE

I never thought I will have to put up such a note in my gallery but I was forced to...There is a limit to how much you can get inspired from someone's work...when someone makes a siggy which has the same concept, coloring, style, text, style of writing the text and also the font...what would you call it?? Inspired!! NO it's COPYING/STEALING/PLAGIARISM...

I was shocked when I saw a siggy which so closing resembled my previous work...I was never much bothered about people picking up PS techniques from my siggy...infact I have told people over PMs how I did certain effects in my siggies...that person copied my work without crediting or even acknowleging me...I put in a lot of thought into my siggies and it's upsetting when such a thing occurs... that person has more experience than me...I don't know why he/she would do such a thing!!...I was so pissed off I was even considering about displaying the proof here...but then this is IF people will turn up against me instead of blaming the person who copied:((

This time I m not taking any action and trying to ignore it as a coincident even though I m damn sure it is NOT!! If you like any of my siggy and want to make a similar one on any other couple...you HAVE TO TAKE MY PERMISSION  AND GIVE CREDIT!!! I won't eat you up LOL

Moving on...the update is on the next post:D

Edited by -Moni- - 29 May 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.chahaat.awarapan.KaJen.xoxosofiaaax.Sanju_Julybaby22-Divz-.VanishingDreamNomaa.Preeti.xoMehak_Luvs_Ranifelicitysmoak.swashbucklingAS..-Fatima-..-Jia-..Aquarius18KriYaansh...serendipity.Nadz_YuNaloverJennyPennysjainsoundsofcedarYuNa4ever

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

UPDATE

I know I promised KSG sigs but I was able to complete the downloading only a few hours ago...they will be included in the next update pakkaEmbarrassed

This One includes Jenny's Bday Stuff, Sahar suggesting: KaJen JJ bday stuff, Jenny's suggesting:IPKKND, and Phatty's suggestion and my latest crush Prem Mukti:))

KaJen avis's
( I generally don't make long avis...I think they look ugly:(( are a bit inspired from Sahar's Avis)

^^includes the hug LOL

Jenny Bday

Prem Mukti ( I have a thing for sad love stories :P)

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

LOVE MONI

Edited by -Moni- - 29 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenlover4everxAlishaxTheMelody.-RabiaKSGKaJen--Hiralious-U_R_Beautifulchahaat..moonstruck.awarapan.rahmona_pakswe-Divz-mjht_one.VanishingDreamDulceTentacion.Nomaa.-Hoor-KaJen.xoxosofiaaax.Sanju_Julybaby22Sunshine GirlAS..felicitysmoak.Preeti.xo-Fatima-Aquarius18..-Jia-..swashbucklingKriYaansh...soundsofcedarYuNa4everserendipity.Nadz_YuNalover-Priya-JennyPennysjain

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
awesomee creations Monii ..they all look really good! esp. the style & coloring <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
RESERVED!

First off tera style bhi spare nahi hua? God I hope you're treated better for speaking up about it :) Whoever is copying you should just face the facts - Style that you create Moni and the colorings can't be remade :S It's just simple as that so stop trying :) I suggest Moni pm the person and tell them to stop cos notes never work :P 

Ok on to the update though note padh ke mood kharab hua thoda thoda :( The whole update looks GORGEOUS! I love love love love the avis :$ they came out so good re :| I love your avis tehe muaaah!

http://i.imgur.com/uIAEC.png - My most favorite siggy out of this update :| It came out so pretty man!

http://i.imgur.com/dpIUn.png - AHHH the coloring is L O V E I keep staring. Do use this coloring more often <333

http://i.imgur.com/BBoWc.png - EEEKS I am in love :| This came out so so so so good tehe love it babe muaaah!

PM stuff came out good; second one is my favorite :) The coloring is so pretty on it. IPKKND ones are pretty too jaani esp the first one <333

All in all great update =)) Can't wait to see more :D

Edited by -Sary- - 29 May 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.-Moni-

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Mesmerizing update Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-swashbuckling

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Moni-

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
WELL to start off, THOSE WHO ARE COPYING seriously need to BACK OFF. I hope history don't have to repeat itself with you, and make it a dirty mess - I just hope everything works out for you, love! No matter who tries to copy you, attempting to be YOU, they won't be. Your style is amazing, and extremely unique. So we all know when someone's copying you :) I hope everything gets sorted, babe! <333

Khabie bhi aapko humari madat chaiye, toh bulaye ga, zaroor ;)

AS FOR YOU UPDATE - it's all F A B U L O U S! <3 Love all your creations, they're extremely beautiful! You always manage to create such beautiful pieces <3 The two avis are extremely cute! My favourite one has to be the one with the hug :$ I love it! <3 I REALLY love your style! So pretty :) Your JJ birthday siggys are so pretty! LOVE the colouring on it, I can't get enough! I keep staring :$ The one that is currently residing in Sahar's dabba HAS to be my fvourite! All the different looks of JJ! SO PRETTY <3

YOU MADE PREM-MUKTI <333333333
Thank you so so so much! OMFG :| They look absolutely GORGEOUS. I love sad stories, omfg, and PM had a tragic one! I ADORE the two siggys you've made! THE SCENES ARE MY LOVE <333 and I adore the colouring, along with the caption :| EEKS! SO pretty. I'm definitely saving to use later :$ Those two/three scenes were so difficult to watch ): It was what had to happen, but it didn't! Psht. I LOVE the siggys nonetheless, so gorgeous, and so unique! <3 ADORE them <333

Sanaya-Barun siggys are so purdy! Eeks. Love the colouring, and I LOVE the style. It's different, hatke ;) I like it, and super pretty! You've got great talent, babe :) Keep it up!

<3333

Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 30 May 2011 at 12:04pm

-Moni-

Go to top