India-Forums

Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 (Page 134)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
RESERVED :)

hopefully i dont forget to edit :$ LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

Kuch toh chakkar chalne wala hai..Lol
I guess update..Yayyy :P :P
RES Kar leti hoon :P LolI
I reserve only before an updateLOL...specially to see it if the update is on a new page or notTongue
EDITED Tongue

Oh Madam Ji you updated..I guessed it right..it's so obvious ROFLROFL Yes!! ab apne shop mein comment ke liye toh reserve nahi karungiSleepyLOL

So I am first Approve Yayy..Victory dance DancingLOL

haww..you forgot my Req? ShockedOuch Itne cute wali Oishi ki yaad nahin ayi? Cry Mujhe bhul gaye?Cry Mere spamming bhi yaad nahin ayi? CryLOLLOL I didn't forget youShocked I forgot to make ur requestLOL...I didn't save the pics and complete forgot to make it...
Accha enough of emotional Drama ROFLROFLROFL
It's Ok...Embarrassed Take your time & make it when you are free Big smile I m taking my time will hopefully make it beofre you forgot what you requestedLOL

now comments Tongue

Sami's req..Oyye Hoyye...So damn cute...& adorable, love the colouring & the font style <3
Thank you!!Ii actually liked the result too..matching pcs always gives good results

@ divya's req...(Reason of forgetting my req AngryOuchROFL) Damn Hottt...BlushingBlushing
Whistleee Blushing
Chalo..I can understand why you fogot, because it's too much distracting WinkLOL Haha it's not the reason of forgetting you requestLOL I didn't even like it much issliye shayad do banaya tha both completely different from each other
Love th epics, text, colour & border..SexyyyTongue Thank you!!

@ Jessy req is also Fab, but itna andhera kyun hai? Ouch I like shiny thing more TongueLOLLOL
But it's also looking nice Embarrassed Is it too dark?? I realized it after I completed itLOL but the pics had a dark look too

All Rockstar stuff is amazing...loved the style of avi's
You love themShocked They actually suckOuchLOLLOL

KaJen <3
hAILA..This one is soo damn adorable...Loved everything about it..Colouring & blending is awesomee..wil use it Embarrassed
thank youEmbarrassed

Sad siggys are awesomee too..specially 23nd one..it reminds me of my sad siggy DisapproveDisapproveLOL
I made the sad sigies so that I get some practice to make yoursLOL and it's actually more fun to make sad stuffEmbarrassed
Last Kajen siggy is Hott Tongue
Jiya & Arhi stuff is beautiful...
great work ClapClap
Thank you again
and it's better if I don't talk about the tutorial thing Ermm Because mujhe kuch samjh nahin aya Ermm..I don't know anything about PS & Siggy making..God knows what noise is ErmmErmmROFLROFL
Haha LOL atleast you read the titleLOL Noise is the little while dots on the siggies
Phew..such a long comment..still u forgot me LOL
Bas!!! Emotional blackmail karna bandh kar abLOL...and see I replied ab mujhe ghadi ghadi dhamkana bandh kar LOLTongue

_Oishi_

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

I don't have much time right now since I need to sleep because I have uni tomorrow :P Awww I know how busy you are...I can understand first year is way too difficult and hectic...you will get used to it soon<3

But seriously,fabulously gorgeous stuff Moni <33
I have always been in complete awe of your work and this update is no exception. Thank you so much...I m flattered!!
All the requests turned out simply BEAUTIFUL and I love your coloring & effects on each one of them but I think this one's my favourite:

The Gr8 photoshoot never grows old man! They look so HOT & your coloring makes them look even more HOTTER :P Amazing amazing job <33 I actually didn't like itLOL Don't know why I felt I overdid itLOL I know the grt photoshoot will never grows old...I don't even remember how many sigs I have made from the same set of picsLOL

The Rockstar stuff actually turned out pretty goood!! And this promo & especially the scenes I posted above ^^ are a little special to me considering that I saw the shooting of this scene :$ This was shot near my house at a hospital & we actually saw Ranbir shooting & giving lots of retakes in front of us :P And he's such a natural man! But love love the coloring on all the avis <33 They look suppper pretty! And considering the quality of the pics,even the sig turned out really niceee!!
Great work <33 Something is seriously wrong with my avi making skills...they keep on getting crappier with each update LOLAnyways thanks for liking them...HawWW!!! you saw the shootingShocked I loved the promo hopefully he film wouldn't disappoint..Ranbir's performance looks award wining from the 2 mins long promo onlyBig smile

AHHH the most favourite part..the KaJen siggies! Each and every siggy is just BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL and man I am so glad that you made sad stuff :| Because it turned out so effin AMAZING! I personally love sad stuff :P Making as well as using them makes me feel goood ROFL ^_^ This one is absolutely my favourite
I actually had fun making them too...creative satisfaction is much higher while making a sad siggy coz you can tell a story with each of the sig...I love using sad stuff too but somehow my style always used to be way to vibrant to suit a sad siggyLOL

I love everything about this siggy! The pics you chose...the blending...the coloring..the effects...the intensity and the whole look of it...Its just PERFECT and as you can see it is already gracing my dabba Heart Love love love it! You need to make MOREEE dukh-bhara stuff :P Thank you so much...I already have so many dukhi stuff planned outLOL...since it's an unexpored territory for me I can choose almost any sceneTongueLOL

I love the coloring & effects on this siggy! And I totally love the way you placed the pics! Its so hard to place it the way you did...that's why I majorly don;t do it LOL But it turned out amazing <33 Really pretty.
I love to place pics like this LOL I find it easiler than blending 8-10 picsOuchLOL I such at blending and that's why I prefer such an arrangement with less pics= less effortTongueLOL

Everything else is GORGEOUS and I love your style! Your stuff has always been beautiful & you just keep getting better with every update <33 Awesome stuff & keep it up Monii Heart
Thank you so much...it means a lot for a self doubting person like meLOL

Oh & I need to say this...I love how you keep experimenting with your copyright ROFL haha you noticed it too...I think I have changed it for like 5-6 times till now...even now I m not satisfiedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeMehak_Luvs_Rani

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
OMG my request is done :O eeks using now! reserved for comment :P

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

HOLY CRAP :| I go use KaJen stuff ROFL I will be back with a comment :P

Thanks SaharEmbarrassed Will wait for your commentHeart

Originally posted by ZarYab...Khan

Beautifull kajenny stuff ..!!! Big smile

Thank you so much!!

Originally posted by Esha..

OMG OMG.What an update Moni..Just perfect and blissful. Especially the Kajen Freebies including the red dress scene and the sad ones are so sooo amazing. The best i have seen on Kajen till date for sure. Especially the one i am using right now. hehe. tHE REQ'S ARE also very stunning. But this one def takes the cake. Its gorgeous man, beyond gorgeous actually..Cant describe how amazing it is.

http://i.imgur.com/dayBu.png

Thanks Esha!!! again I didn't like that muchLOLLOL I love how you all love he sigs I don't like at allLOLLOL...Thank you for using it and for such a sweet comment...means a lot

Originally posted by sjain

RES :D

jab time milega tab karoongi edit LOL

Thank you reserve Queen Tongue

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jessy-

OMG my request is done :O eeks using now! reserved for comment :P

LOL Did I forget to PM youErmmLOL
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
you might not have forgotten but i have 523 unread PMs so your PM must be lost somewhere in there ROFL

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

Gorgeous update! Everything looks stunning <3 

Thank you so much<3

Originally posted by -Dharu-

Gorgeous stuff moni KaJen/ArHi ones are beautiful savedd:) Rockstar avis turned out awesome<3

Thank you DharaEmbarrassed Glad that you liked the KaJen/Arhi and Rockstar  avis

Originally posted by -Pooja-

res.

-----------------

Edited :) !

firstly toh am very sorry for such a late edit i been really busy with uni/work but am here now !Tongue I love love love the updateee specially the Rithvik/Suku one is sooo hawttt ! i love the merging and blending to coloring is sooo superbbb! love love the style you used on kajen ones they look soo amazingEmbarrassed love the way the Entire update amazingly made the requests came out very nice as well ! updateee soon again! :) ! love love ,love your work ! Big smile

Thanks Pooja!!! it's ok I can understand...life with uni is really patheticOuch RiSu sigs were just randomly made I wanted to make something on them but didn't have any pics so just randomly picked up pics from their IF fanclubsLOL...will try to update soon again...Embarrassed

Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

Res OMG gonna Edit it till it loads hehe
Jesus its beautiful
Thank you so much IshiEmbarrassed
EditedBig smile
G o r g e o u s  stuffs Moni dii Beautiful n P e r f e  c tBlushing
KaJen stuff OMG are jst damm FLAWLess n splendid work ...!! *Startled*As saw then Beyond ImaginationBig smile
These r beautiful...!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

^^ This jst made mah day OMG i can't say how eyecatchy it is i mean beautiful everythng the poses n colouring n effect( lol i don't knw A,B,C ) off effect n all then too commenting ) LOL LOLLOLFlawlessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww thank you so much...I m so glad that it made your day..that is the sweetest thing anyone can sayEmbarrassed Ahh!!! you don't need to know PS to appreciate or criticize siggiesLOL

tHIS ONE I AIN'T LEFT wid any adjective man wat to sayy Jesus its Beautiful i loved it to core

Omg this is sho cuteee ahh i loved it sho muchh muchh n muchh beautiful pic selection i mean JJ &Baby looks adorable..!!!

i lovee ArHi n Jiya stuffs too
Lemme kajennyfy mah dabba now...!!!

Loads of love
IshiiBig smileBig smile

Thanks again...and thank you for using the sigEmbarrassed

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

EXTRAAA Long comment updated on PG 129.. You better reply fasttt :P

I replied Go readTongueLOL

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

HAAYYYEE AWESOMEE UPDATE.. 
II LOVVEEDD ITT. SOO KAJENISHH =D
CHANGEE MYY DABBAA NOOWW =)

UPDATE SOONN

Thank you so much!!! thanks for usingEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Samiyah258

Thank you soo much for making my request <3 I honestly love it!! I'm going to use it right now :)
My request makes me smile..omgosh they're so cute and i loveee it!!

All the requests are amazingg and all the freebies are beautiful! Lovee all the KaJen creations omgosh

OMG Divya's request is soo HOT! I lovee it sooo muchh :)

Thank you s mcuh SamiBig smile I m so glad that you liked your request...it's my fav from the lot ...the pics were so cuteEmbarrassed

Go to top