India-Forums

Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 (Page 129)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

I had planned to make a lot of things and ended up making very less'My Avis and Bolly stuff is Yuck!! But Rockstar's promo was so good couldn't resist making someTongue'I had initially planned to make Ik Tu Hi stuff but changed my mindEmbarrassed'The requests are done finally But but '.

@Oishi I forgot to make yours'Sorry I made Divya's request twice and forgot to make yoursLOL'Will make it in the next update'

@Sneha you had reserved do you want to request??

My Page on Facebook completed 200 likes 'feels good!!!ShockedLOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monis-Creations-Corner/190319607655988

Noise effect Inspired from Tina22

Requests (If you don't like tell me, I will remake them but don't trash them'it makes me MAD when people don't use request!! VERY MAD!!Stern Smile)

For Samiyah258

For Sunshine Girl

For -Sofia-

For 'Divz-

For -Jessy-

Rockstar

Avis [6] ( fading effects inspired from Sary and coloring from Pooja, but they look nothing like their workLOL)

Sig( looks bad, poor quality caps)

AR/KaJen[4] (Sahar /-Sary-Thank you so so much for making caps for me'you are an absolute Sweetheart!!)

I made sad stuff for the first time I guess, which are Inspired from 'Rummy-

KaJen[2] ( This one I made for Divya but she liked the other one more so this is a freebie now)

ArHi [3]

JiYa[2] ( I had no caps from the show , made sigs from random picsLOL )

Love Moni

Edited by -Moni- - 01 September 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebarunasrsabeen675armaanlover_7Aanya.-GredForge--RabiaKSGKaJen-U_R_Beautiful.annihilation.jesss.madhoshiyaan.-Pooja--Aysha-Samiyah258Aisha.KaJen.xoxosofiaaax.-Divz-Sunshine GirlMehak_Luvs_RaniAS..ragzz.-Fatima-felicitysmoak._Oishi_DelightedHeartMrs.HulkAquarius18serendipity.Nadz_YuNaloversjainsoundsofcedar

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

TUTORIAL: How to add Noise to ur siggies

A very simple Tut most of you must already know this LOLLOL..for those who don't know..

Something like this

1)      Add a new layer over your siggy or Pic

2)      Fill that layer with Black color using the Paint Bucket tool

3)      Go to Filter--> Noise Add Noise--> Keep the settings as follows:

4)      Now go to Layer-->New Adjustment layer-->Levels, Keep the settings as follows or change it in order to reduce to the spacing of the dots. Move only the First cursor on the left.

5)      Merge down the levels layer and set the layer to Screen.

6)      You can erase the parts which are not required by using the eraser tool, play around with the opacity of the layer or add textures over the noise layer.

Edited by -Moni- - 01 September 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7chahaat.-RabiaKSGKaJen-U_R_BeautifulAanya.Rummy..annihilation.abhi_12KaJen.xoxo-Divz-Mrs.HulkSunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-_Oishi_DelightedHeartfelicitysmoak.Mehak_Luvs_Ranisjainserendipity.Nadz_YuNaloversoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Kuch toh chakkar chalne wala hai..Lol
I guess update..Yayyy :P :P
RES Kar leti hoon :P Lol

EDITED Tongue

Oh Madam Ji you updated..I guessed it right..it's so obvious ROFLROFL

So I am first Approve Yayy..Victory dance DancingLOL

haww..you forgot my Req? ShockedOuch Itne cute wali Oishi ki yaad nahin ayi? Cry Mujhe bhul gaye?Cry Mere spamming bhi yaad nahin ayi? CryLOLLOL
Accha enough of emotional Drama ROFLROFLROFL
It's Ok...Embarrassed Take your time & make it when you are free Big smile

now comments Tongue

Sami's req..Oyye Hoyye...So damn cute...& adorable, love the colouring & the font style <3

@ divya's req...(Reason of forgetting my req AngryOuchROFL) Damn Hottt...BlushingBlushing
Whistleee Blushing
Chalo..I can understand why you fogot, because it's too much distracting WinkLOL
Love th epics, text, colour & border..SexyyyTongue

@ Jessy req is also Fab, but itna andhera kyun hai? Ouch I like shiny thing more TongueLOLLOL
But it's also looking nice Embarrassed

All Rockstar stuff is amazing...loved the style of avi's

KaJen <3
hAILA..This one is soo damn adorable...Loved everything about it..Colouring & blending is awesomee..wil use it Embarrassed

Sad siggys are awesomee too..specially 23nd one..it reminds me of my sad siggy DisapproveDisapproveLOL

Last Kajen siggy is Hott Tongue
Jiya & Arhi stuff is beautiful...
great work ClapClap

and it's better if I don't talk about the tutorial thing Ermm Because mujhe kuch samjh nahin aya Ermm..I don't know anything about PS & Siggy making..God knows what noise is ErmmErmmROFLROFL

Phew..such a long comment..still u forgot me DisapproveDisapproveLOLLOL

Edited by oishi_ksg - 01 September 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DelightedHeart-Moni-sjain

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
HOLY CRAP :| I go use KaJen stuff ROFL I will be back with a comment :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.-Moni-

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I don't have much time right now since I need to sleep because I have uni tomorrow :P
But seriously,fabulously gorgeous stuff Moni <33
I have always been in complete awe of your work and this update is no exception.
All the requests turned out simply BEAUTIFUL and I love your coloring & effects on each one of them but I think this one's my favourite:

The Gr8 photoshoot never grows old man! They look so HOT & your coloring makes them look even more HOTTER :P Amazing amazing job <33

The Rockstar stuff actually turned out pretty goood!! And this promo & especially the scenes I posted above ^^ are a little special to me considering that I saw the shooting of this scene :$ This was shot near my house at a hospital & we actually saw Ranbir shooting & giving lots of retakes in front of us :P And he's such a natural man! But love love the coloring on all the avis <33 They look suppper pretty! And considering the quality of the pics,even the sig turned out really niceee!!
Great work <33

AHHH the most favourite part..the KaJen siggies! Each and every siggy is just BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL and man I am so glad that you made sad stuff :| Because it turned out so effin AMAZING! I personally love sad stuff :P Making as well as using them makes me feel goood ROFL ^_^ This one is absolutely my favourite

I love everything about this siggy! The pics you chose...the blending...the coloring..the effects...the intensity and the whole look of it...Its just PERFECT and as you can see it is already gracing my dabba Heart Love love love it! You need to make MOREEE dukh-bhara stuff :P 

I love the coloring & effects on this siggy! And I totally love the way you placed the pics! Its so hard to place it the way you did...that's why I majorly don;t do it LOL But it turned out amazing <33 Really pretty.

Everything else is GORGEOUS and I love your style! Your stuff has always been beautiful & you just keep getting better with every update <33 Awesome stuff & keep it up Monii Heart

Oh & I need to say this...I love how you keep experimenting with your copyright ROFL

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 01 September 2011 at 2:30pm

.annihilation.-Moni-

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Beautifull kajenny stuff ..!!! Big smile

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 01 September 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG.What an update Moni..Just perfect and blissful. Especially the Kajen Freebies including the red dress scene and the sad ones are so sooo amazing. The best i have seen on Kajen till date for sure. Especially the one i am using right now. hehe. tHE REQ'S ARE also very stunning. But this one def takes the cake. Its gorgeous man, beyond gorgeous actually..Cant describe how amazing it is.

http://i.imgur.com/dayBu.png

.annihilation.-Moni-

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
GURU ji ..charan kahan hain aapke...choo loon Stern Smile

BREATHTAKING update ..sachhiii..I was awdd by it ..jitni tareef karoon kam hai ..u  r so gud I luved the coloring text the way u have used pics ..everything is so pretty ..special mention for rockstar avis they  r awsummm ranbir luking sexxy and each and every kajen sig is as usual beautiful...PS CS5 stuff is even better sexyy shahid sonam sig and kajol kajen sigs r also wonderfull ..Tongue

PS.. hows PS CS5??...easy to use????

Edited by sjain - 05 September 2011 at 2:04pm

.annihilation.-Moni-

Go to top