India-Forums

Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 (Page 121)

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
siggy req dekhke shock laga na ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

ROFLROFLROFL

I ran away after seeing so many pics and instructionsLOLLOL...you want a colorful siggy na?? but it will be a sad one colorful ajeeb lagengaLOLLOL

_Oishi_

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

ROFLROFLROFL

I ran away after seeing so many pics and instructionsLOLLOL...you want a colorful siggy na?? but it will be a sad one colorful ajeeb lagengaLOLLOL
I was so expecting this kind of reaction ROFLROFL
Well about pics, you can use according to your wish..
and about colouring..I wanted colourful siggy because I love your colouring...
But if u think it'll look bad then..ermm..u can use black & white memories & rest of the pics colourful hai na...
Mujhe nahin pata..you better know than me TongueLOLLOL

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

||NOTE||

Please read 

About Requests: I have tried to give everyone who have been a regular visitor of the shop a chance to request...if you still didn't get a chance I will try to open again...regular means the ones who have not stopped visiting even when I was extremely irregular with the updates...Plz don't think I did any kind of favoritism or anything...some of them have been asking me for a siggy since ages and I have been tarkaoing it since agesLOL ...and there are a few of them who visit the shop even without me PMing them (don't you think it's sweet??!!) so I have to give them a chance to requestEmbarrassed

About Tutorials:
I don't know if you really mean it when you say teach meLOL...I m always ready to help...feel free to PM me...I can post tutorials too (if you think I know enough to do thatLOL) just mention what exactly you want me to make them on...just don't ask for PSDsTongueLOL...it takes me ages to get a coloring right ...all the breaks I take from Siggy making is mainly for coloring and busy scheduleLOL...but I will try to share some of my old PSDs which I don't use nowEmbarrassed that is if you are interested

About Suggestions:
This is very important for me actually ...I don't watch much TV nowadays...I m illiterate about Telly Jodis, happening new showsOuch...do post suggestions ...I will be very happy if you do...you can post links of albums and FB fan pages too...If you don't I will bore you with the same stuffLOL

About PM List: If you don't want PMs plzz get ur name removed from the PM list...click on the like button again and it will be removed...I PM around 50 people for each update and not even half turn upLOL...I don't PM for small updates...it's ok I can understand I don't want to force you to visit my gallery...disturbing you with PM notification is not something I intend to doEmbarrassed...Plz let me know if I m not PMing anyone who liked the PM listEmbarrassed

Hope you all are awakeLOLLOL Next post has the repliesEmbarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-awarapan.U_R_Beautiful.annihilation.abhi_12madhoshiyaan.sofiaaax.-Divz-Sunshine Girl_Oishi_..-Jia-..Aquarius18AS..blessing-beautyJennyPennysjainserendipity.

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Finally replying...there were TOO many comments to reply too..sorry If I missed anyone's comment by mistake...your comments means a lot to make...after-all it's the only reward I can getEmbarrassedLOL...thank you for all the appreciation...

@Durgavnii Thank you so much for liking the BALH and the other creations..I know Priya's expressions were adorable in that siggy:)

@ Fatima Thank you so much :)

@ Pooja Thanks a lot for liking the KaJen ones. I don't know if you read this or not..but can you link me to some Jay-Pia pics... have been ages since I made some PKYEK stuff

@ Sahar that's a long avi from Mausam LOL...It feels awesome when you compliment my avis as you are the Avi queen of IF:P

@ Sofia Thanks Sweetheart...Thanks for liking the BALH and KaJen stuff

@Trish Thanks Trish LOL very Flattering :P

@Komal Thank you so much...Glad that you liked the new style:))

@Mandy Thanks Dear:)

@Noma Thank you so much<3 Glad that you liked them

@ Aanya thank you so much...it's ok I appreciate that you visited and wrote alteast a small comment means a lot to me...posting from phone is very irritating

@ Anku *hugs* Thank you so much!! Glad that you liked the siggies and the Icons...I was apprehensive about the icons..feels nice to hear nice comments for the icons too:))

@ Husna *Hugs* hehe you missed the next time too LOL...thank you so much...you always have sweet words to say...Thank you so much for posting the RH siggies in the HP forum really appreciate it:))

@ Div Thanks!!! it's not a texture actually I made it  with some effects and bruushes LOL...you don't need to request on my shop...like officially :P but I kept a spot for you:)

@ Devina  Thanks!!! I love to make my siggies shinny LOL

@ Dharu Thank you so much means a lot:))

@Jessy
thank you so much...you made it to the request list for the next time :)

@ aishi.muffin
Hey!!! Welcome to the gallery...hope to see you more often...thank you for much for liking my work...NP I love Ron Hermione too will make more on them in near future:)

@-Mausam- Thank you so much...glad that you liked the mausam Avi:)

@ZarYab...Khan Thank you!!! glad that you liked how your request turned out:)

@Sneha Yes you can request:) I have ur name in the request list and will PM you if you forget:)

@ Priya I m really Sorry but I can't take your request...There are many who have been asking me for a siggy since the last few days and it's not fair if I give you a chance instead of them...If I remember I have made a few requests for you in the past...but I have never made anything for some who always comment...just because they are late to visit...maybe the next time:)

@Sofia Thank you so much for commenting and requesting:))

@Sunshine Girl Yes you can request:) and thank you for liking the stuff means a lot:))

@Sami Thank you so much...glad that you liked the update...I know Karan looks too cute in the new avataar:))...I have accepted ur request:)

@ Javey
Thank you so much<3 I also liked how fatu's request turned out:)

@Sahar Why!!! are you not using KaJen !!???:O:O LOL thank you glad that you liked the update..I was too lazy to make 100x100 sized avi Will make some for the next update hopefully:))

@Aisha I m confused LOL Do you want a 100x100 sized icon or not??

@Jia Thank you so much:) Thank you for liking the ArHi and KaJen stuff

@Namu
Thank you so much...KSG make the siggies awesome I guess LOL he is looking dashing;)

@Oishi LOL you commented for more than 10 times I guess haha..thanks...Aisha's request was fun to make...You liked the KaJen sig!!?? I thought It was looking bakwas thank you so much!!I had to make Karan Mallik Sigs...I wanted to make avis too but my downloader crashed:(

@Mona Hey I m doing good...good to see you after such a long time:)) Thank you so much means a lot coming from  you:))

@Anku thank you so much...glad that you can't stop staring ROFL

@Arena...I replied!! I replied!! ab Khush!!...I was wondering where are you...you never take so much time to come and pick up ur request:P...Mujhe laga maybe it was not up to mark...I personally liked how it turned out...glad that you liked it too...the pics being of HQ quality helped a lot:) Love you too!!Oh yes!! Did you like the text LOL

@Janaki
Hey!! seeing you here after a long time...Thank you so much:))

@ DIVYA
I M NOT WRITING DIVZ LOVED MONI IN THE SIGGY ROFL..thank you for liking my work...do you want individual Karan and Jen pics or a pic of them together??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-~Serendipity~-Divz-.annihilation.abhi_12jesss.madhoshiyaan.sofiaaax.Sunshine GirlAS.._Oishi_..-Jia-..serendipity.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Good luck wiv Reqs =D
im still awake ;p Keep rockinggg x

-Moni-

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
EEEKS I love my request!!!Blushing
Using it jaldi se as its so friggin gorgeous!!! I just love that colouring you've used-my fave colouring of yours. The brush strokes are so smooth and it really stands out
All the other requests turned out great, especially afridi's-love the second version as I love how the green colouring is blurred
OMG KaJen stuff Blushing That avis looks gorgeous, as well as that siggy!!! I love the background or whatever on that avi. The quotes and pictures used are just mar daala and I like the black and white effect. I like the simplicity of the ArHi siggy-I have this thing for simple siggys these days.
Good luck with requests!!

Edited by Aquarius17 - 20 August 2011 at 10:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

Good luck wiv Reqs =D
im still awake ;p Keep rockinggg x

Glad that you are still awakeLOL...thank you Embarrassed

Originally posted by Aquarius17

EEEKS I love my request!!!Blushing
Using it jaldi se as its so friggin gorgeous!!! I just love that colouring you've used-my fave colouring of yours. The brush strokes are so smooth and it really stands out
All the other requests turned out great, especially afridi's-love the second version as I love how the green colouring is blurred
OMG KaJen stuff Blushing That avis looks gorgeous, as well as that siggy!!! I love the background or whatever on that avi. The quotes and pictures used are just mar daala and I like the black and white effect. I like the simplicity of the ArHi siggy-I have this thing for simple siggys these days.
Good luck with requests!!

Thank you...at first I was thing of making it in B&W as the pics had very different tones...but when I started working the coloring workedLOL...I liked the outcome too...brushed I used only for this one and again it worked...I guess your Pic selecting was perfectEmbarrassed...

Thank you for liking the KaJen avi it was an experiment glad that it worked for you...Simplicity is something which my siggies always lacks LOL and I glad that I was able to achieve itTongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax..annihilation.Aquarius18

Go to top