Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Moniii the coloringg is fantasticcc sweetyy...Lovedd itt...especialy the KaJol onee its stunning <3
OMGGG Moniii these are so damn stunning :| i thought you always already had CS5 πŸ˜† 

i loveee the glow and shiny effects you used on them <33 eeeks the texture for the kajol one is so pretty <33 they are definitely worth using :) gonna use the kajen one! :D

Update soon again...looking forward to more of your creations from PS CS5 :) Muaaah!

hi dear..

just came across ur creation...

simply awsum...

plz do add me ur pm list...

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Moniii the coloringg is fantasticcc sweetyy...Lovedd itt...especialy the KaJol onee its stunning <3

Thanks Naaz!!!

Originally posted by -Jessy-

OMGGG Moniii these are so damn stunning :| i thought you always already had CS5 πŸ˜† 

i loveee the glow and shiny effects you used on them <33 eeeks the texture for the kajol one is so pretty <33 they are definitely worth using :) gonna use the kajen one! :D

Update soon again...looking forward to more of your creations from PS CS5 :) Muaaah!

Thanks Jessy😳 I  won't be able to update anytime soon

Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

hi dear..

just came across ur creation...

simply awsum...

plz do add me ur pm list...

Thank you so much Anumeha...thanks for visiting:))
comment updated on page 129
wooow BEAUTIFUL colorings

senorita
Awesomeee update! i lovee it <3

KaJen one is oh my god wow wow wow :) I lovee it soo much! I want u to make loads more stuff on KaJen!!

The Shahid-Sonam one is soo beautiful <3 actually its very cute!!

The KaJol one is beautiful too!!

They look gorgeous <3 :)

xoxo
Aanya
Edited as promised :)

Moni, tu aur kitna acchi karegi? There should be a limit na, leave something for other learners too :P Fab update! Request turned out gorgeous!

Sami's request - LOVE that :) Its so adorable! Your coloring is always to die for :|

MaYur - Liked the way it turned out, especially the experiment with the text.Color is matching with their clothes na πŸ˜† Looks nice :)

Divz request - Yeh freebie hona chahiye tha :| Isko freebie bana :| 
I want to use it   It turned out G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. The blending, the coloring, effects and the text - FAB.

Jessy's request - Another beautiful piece of work! I like the coloring, its looks new.

Rockstar stuff - Good stuff! Its looks nice here when compared to the promo itself πŸ˜†  But Ranbir looks scary mann! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

KaJen stuff - L.OV.E!  Your KaJen stuff ALWAYS turns out beautiful.

http://i.imgur.com/2GfKC.png & http://i.imgur.com/dayBu.png - Blending and coloring is very pretty! :)

http://i.imgur.com/hg6dG.png & http://i.imgur.com/vgyWr.png - Sad siggies :) LOL! I know I should be sad seeing sad stuff, but I'm smiling here πŸ˜†  You know I have liking for sad theme siggies.Love the way they turned out, both of them.The text on second one is powerful, and goes well with the sig.Will and try use them soon :)

ArHi stuff - Good work! Especially the third one, its cute.

Jiya  stuff - Great! Both the version look very stylish.

Keep it up Moni πŸ€— tussi great ho :)

Edited -
Oh page 138 is a pleasant surprise! :)
Loved the edits, and coloring looks fab.
Its hard to choose as they are all great, but the Shahid-Sonam one looks real good.

Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
OMFG Moni that is really fab πŸ˜ƒ I LOVE all, but I have to say the Kajol one makes me skip a beat :| woah