Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update Moni, good to have you back :)
Loved the Mausam stuff, nd the KHNH ones are great too <3

Moni -🤗
Firstly glad that you updated :)
What made you say you have forgotten how to make siggies?
Look at your stuff babe, its A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

KaJen Avi's - Just L.O.V.E  them! The choice of scene, and the effects on them is fab.

KaJen Siggies - I have gone fida over them! Your coloring and blending on them is OMG!Yeah that's the first thing I said when I saw them 😆.EACH one of have them have turned out gorgeous.I cant pick any favourites because I LOVED them all! I'm happy that you made a sad theme siggy, you always used to make happy ones, and this shows you are EQUALLY good at making those kind of siggies too.Dont you say its trash, because its amazing! Ask any one.

Mausam stuff - All the avi's and siggies on them are stunning.Must say these are surely of few THE BEST creations on Mausam I have seen.Your coloring makes them look great!

KHNH stuff - Again, sad theme ones and they are beautiful! Seriously, they are :)

Ron-Hermione stuff - Tehe, kya bolun? :P I may not be a RH shipper but that will not stop me from saying how gorgeous they are.The blending, different colorings, choice of scenes, and the texts - FAB!

If i'm not wrong, you have used certain kind of light effects on all the siggies and that makes them all SO good.
Things I absolutely LOVED in your update - Coloring, blending, light effects, and texts-Font style.

P.S : You MUST start your own tutorials if you havent started them yet.

OHMYGODDD!
Monii, such a gorgeous update, seriously!
In love wid the sigs and avis styles!
LOVELLY!
EPIC!
Keep it up! <3
awesome Awesome awesome..

kajen sigs are refreshing...dmg memories...

mausam,,,eekkksss m so waiting for the movie,,,sigs are very nice..

khnh...awww aman-naina..cuteee sigs..i love the colouring in these :)

btw why r u so into HP these days??? but sigs are nice :)

baapre 😲 you need to be more active because right now we're being deprived of regular installments of such gorgeous updates. these were just sooo damn beautiful! the KaJen and KHNH ones epecially caught my eye. wow Moni, these are just too good 👍🏼

Really great creations!!
I particularly like your avis, especially the mausam ones
The paler versions of the KaJen siggys look really nice and I like the blending in those
I really like the first KHNH ones and he last RH one
Moni 😲 hat update is so so SOO GOOD :| I love the siggies, each and every one of them. But the KaJen ones have come out fab :| 
I love all , cant even say I liked one more than the others. They are vibrant, full of life, and the coloring is amazing.

Love all the avis, and the mausam siggie came out heavenly. 
@Moni OMG Such  a dhasu update.ALways have admired ur work.All of them are superb.The coloring, merging is hatke.Loved them.Saved all Kajen sigs.Will use them one by one.lol

The avi's are also damn brilliant. Rocking update!
OMG 😳 I am in love with the KaJen and Mausam stuff. Uff they are beyond gorgeous! <3 I will definitely use some (: 

Thank you so much for the lovely comments...posting another quick update...I m kinda obsessed with the Noise and Cloud effects of PS😆...I tired a new style here...smaller n simpler🤔...I m actually incapable of making simple sigs... I love to decorate them with the textures,brushes I have downloaded over the years😆...

KaJen

Icons[9] (pathetic attempt😆)

Sigs[2]

Ram-Priya/Priya[3] ( BALH is the only show I watch nowadays...it's a very sweet and simple show)

Mausam[2] (I love this moment from Rabba😳)

Love Moni