Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 - Page 69

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Sary-

Someone stole your phone 😳 That's horrible man -___- what can you get from stealing it cos service can be cancelled anyway GOD people are annoying! BTW I love your siggy and avi so intense naya hai na?

They will sell the handset for some money...It causes so much inconvenience...you lose so much...all contacts, pics...Siggy aur Avi naya hai...I made them just now😳
Edited by -Moni- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww someone stole urz phone itz bad it happened with me once but it happenz coz pplz r sometimez so ewww ):
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Moni-

They will sell the handset for some money...It causes so much inconvenience...you lose so much...all contacts, pics...Siggy aur Avi naya hai...I made them just now😳

Oh god -__- Such unethical people man! Psht I hope you get a new phone soonish and get your contacts all back. And LOL I can tell it's so pretty 😳 I love them.
-Moni- thumbnail
@Fatima I know the world is just getting worse day by day:((

@Sahar I hope so too...Thank you...I might try to make similar sigs in the next update...
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Sofia Thanks Sweetheart'I was a bit confused with your new username while I was PMing you LOL'it feel good to be back...glad that you liked my work'open for suggestions not for requests:P[/QUOTE]

welcomeee😉 lol i change it 2 weeks ago😃thats good ur back😉 lol will wait till then😛
omg😲really i hate it such cheap people na😡
-Moni- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveyouafridi.

welcomeee😉 lol i change it 2 weeks ago😃thats good ur back😉 lol will wait till then😛
omg😲really i hate it such cheap people na😡

For a second I confused you with Arena ( -_AfridiMalik_-)...I though she changed her ID 😆...I don't know when your wait will get over😆...I hate thieves 🤢
Edited by -Moni- - 12 years ago
-Moni- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankita.M

SORRYYY 😳

I lovee loveee the update Moni 😳 I think ur one of the most talented people I know , lovee the way you've made all those KaJen sigs .They are fab, I love the colouring and you've made them all in a different style .
The ArHi sigs are heavenly and I love the style 😳 
Love all the others too MaYur ones cute tooo :D 

You're fab Moni , your each updates more beautiful than the previous one :| 

There is no need to say sorry😆...Thank you so much for the sweet comment...KaJen always bring the best in me..I think🤔😆...I try to improve with every update I m glad that you feel that way about my work😳
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im so sorry moni 😳 for not commenting on ur last update n commenting late on this update😳

seriously loved both of ur updates😍❤️ amazing work moni😳..love ur style😳..ur colouring is gorgeous😍..so beautiful😍...wat can i say abt Kajen😍 gorgeous😍..all the siggies are mindblowing😍 u rock😎...do keep making more😳 ..n thanx for the pm😳

aww thats a really bad news we girls are so attached to our phones😳
🤗🤗 <----u really need this
im sure u ll buy a new phone soon😳...n don't worry if ur mood is spoiled make siggies that is the best way i have by experience 😳😆...Kajen always makes our mood better😳...😉

Luv ya
deepti🤗❤️

-Moni- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepti_mohit

im so sorry moni 😳 for not commenting on ur last update n commenting late on this update😳

seriously loved both of ur updates😍❤️ amazing work moni😳..love ur style😳..ur colouring is gorgeous😍..so beautiful😍...wat can i say abt Kajen😍 gorgeous😍..all the siggies are mindblowing😍 u rock😎...do keep making more😳 ..n thanx for the pm😳

aww thats a really bad news we girls are so attached to our phones😳
🤗🤗 <----u really need this
im sure u ll buy a new phone soon😳...n don't worry if ur mood is spoiled make siggies that is the best way i have by experience 😳😆...Kajen always makes our mood better😳...😉

Luv ya
deepti🤗❤️

Aww thank you so  much Deepti😳...I m glad that you went through both the updates...it's ok it's difficult to keep up with so many galleries on IF😆...thank you so much for appreciating my work..means a lot...Sighs I know we are so attached to our phones it difficult to spend even a day without it
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Moni your phone got stolen that sucks. Well ur not alone I got mines stolen too. He used to go to my school saw him using it. Ohh he was dead.lol but I hope u find ur phone too. Btw the KaJen avi u made is soo pretty!
<3Komal