Moni's Creations#2 *NewShopLink/SURPRISE :P 150 - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
WELL to start off, THOSE WHO ARE COPYING seriously need to BACK OFF. I hope history don't have to repeat itself with you, and make it a dirty mess - I just hope everything works out for you, love! No matter who tries to copy you, attempting to be YOU, they won't be. Your style is amazing, and extremely unique. So we all know when someone's copying you :) I hope everything gets sorted, babe! <333

Khabie bhi aapko humari madat chaiye, toh bulaye ga, zaroor ;)

AS FOR YOU UPDATE - it's all F A B U L O U S! <3 Love all your creations, they're extremely beautiful! You always manage to create such beautiful pieces <3 The two avis are extremely cute! My favourite one has to be the one with the hug :$ I love it! <3 I REALLY love your style! So pretty :) Your JJ birthday siggys are so pretty! LOVE the colouring on it, I can't get enough! I keep staring :$ The one that is currently residing in Sahar's dabba HAS to be my fvourite! All the different looks of JJ! SO PRETTY <3

YOU MADE PREM-MUKTI <333333333
Thank you so so so much! OMFG :| They look absolutely GORGEOUS. I love sad stories, omfg, and PM had a tragic one! I ADORE the two siggys you've made! THE SCENES ARE MY LOVE <333 and I adore the colouring, along with the caption :| EEKS! SO pretty. I'm definitely saving to use later :$ Those two/three scenes were so difficult to watch ): It was what had to happen, but it didn't! Psht. I LOVE the siggys nonetheless, so gorgeous, and so unique! <3 ADORE them <333

Sanaya-Barun siggys are so purdy! Eeks. Love the colouring, and I LOVE the style. It's different, hatke ;) I like it, and super pretty! You've got great talent, babe :) Keep it up!

<3333
Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
Thats an amazing update Moni ,I dont thnk words can be enough to appreciate the kind of beautiful work u do <3 they are immensely beautiful cant pull my eyes off :|
Everything is amazing, Moni.. Loved the PM stuff alot <3
OMG..what an update Moniii
specially this one
I am staring at it..like anything :| :|
gonna use it.Nowww
and those avi's sigh..what a moment <3
The colouring of the IPKKND..is just beautiful.love the update..Moniii awesome
thatz really bad hw ppl copy stuff & not even give credit itz disgracing );

gorgeous update i love love IPKKND onez alot looking forward to this show
awesome work
luv
Fatima
Amazing stuff moni...

Jenny's b'day sigs...AWESOMEEE!!! HBD JEN <3 <3

KaJen avis...awww m hoping for a segment now ;)

n that show sigs...omggg dnt tell me u gonna watch that????

n prem-mukti...sad end story...but i love ur sigs :) :)

and on Plagarism...Its better to give credit n acknowledge from whom u learned so much and get cool comments. Nothing goes in giving credit..

Someone should not just steal everything...taking idea is not bad but copying whole thing is actually cheating!!!

I hope problem will get sort out soon moni

Chill ❤️
Awww love your work moni. everything looks really beautiful. Jen's birthday sigs are lovely. barun-sanaya ones are gorgeous.
First of all, hawww people copied you?!😲😲😲 Some people are just *shakes head* Why does it always happen to KaJenians!! I know we rock but can't people be ORIGINAL!! And even if they do get 'inspired' then they should credit right!!!

Now coming to your creations, again you blow me away!!!
Awww I really missed your avis!! I love that black and white effect with a tinge of thet metallic blue colouring.
This new colouring on your siggys is really cool and i'm struggling to see how you managed to do it. Its so cool how you do some of the pictures black and white and some with their colour. It really works how you did that pastel effect on the coloured pictures and on the black and white ones added blue or pink colouring.
BTW I love you for making those PM siggys!! I feel like crying now just looking at them!!😭😭😭😭 I will NEVER forgive ekta for killing mukti and they never got to be happy together for long. The JJ birthday stuff looks awesome!!
I Just Want To Say Moni.
YOU ARE AMZINGG <3
Your Creations Are Mind-Blowingg <3
Yuw Have Got Such A Fantastic BRAIN :p
I Seriously Admiree Yuwr Worrk Alott <3
JJ's Bdai Siggys <32
R O C K I N G !
Colourings, Style Everything Gorgeous  <3
I hate when people copy others and dont credit on top of that dont reply or say sorry urggh
FABBB UPDATE MONZ
BABY&JJ ONES ARE GR8TT!!!!
JENNY ONES ARE FABBB!!!
PM ONES ARE BRILLL SAVEDDD =D
IPKKND ONES ARE AMAZINGGG SAVED!!

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXX
XXX