Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

panchi loves sid more than danish (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

i think i agree with you there
she's fallen for Sid-fallen hard
almost as if this is her first love

i agree with you....she has fallen hard for sid....infact this is her first love.....with danish is merely a attraction....a friendship...with sid...she is completely in love....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I want her and Sid together lord knows I do but if I were then I will hold on tight to my heart and think twice before giving it away again.

she of all people should have learned that the first time.

even i want SidChi together....they look so cute together.....and sid have soft corner for panchi....she knows everything abt sid yet she is in love with him....LOVE IS BLIND YAAR....when it happens....it changes life....thats what happened to panchi.....

i think sid is her first love....she never loved danish with so much sincerity....
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I want sid to leave pia for Abhay and be happy wid panchi.Wink
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
u r absolutely rite mages bt guess she is in for her wrst heart brk evr...hp she brngs out d gudnss in sidSmile
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I like sidchi only becoz of sid.i dont think panchi love sid more .in love ders nothing more or less.i feel danish n panchi s relation was at diferent level.there wer together almost three years.wat panchi is doin now a gal does in initial stages of love wer she realises her feelings.i mean clicking snaps n al.This is wat i feel.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Honestly, I dun like how she behaved in yesterday's episode. All mushy, and drooling over Sid - I personally dun think that's love. Just a momentary crush! So I think, she loved Dan-Ran-Gan more. Big smile

i don't think that its a crush....well her heart starts to beat again after danish shattered it completely.....so any girl who falls in love again will act such a way....

Edited by Mages - 06 March 2011 at 6:37am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

ya i agree wid u
she has really fallen hard in Sid's luv
Veena

i agree with you...the hard she falls for sid...the more pain will cause in her love.....she doesn't know the real truth of sid....now i am imagining it...i getting scared....what have she done to suffer a 2nd heartbreak once again....in such circumstances she will never trust in love again
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

I want sid to leave pia for Abhay and be happy wid panchi.Wink

i agree with you.....infact sid will gain nothing loving piya..because piya will always love abhay and only choose him as her soulmate...husband.....sid will only have pain and pain in this path...its better he stay away from piya....he is going to gain nothing except for pain..anger...frustration...

his only true love is panchi....the soulmate he is seeking is in panchi not piya....piya is not the girl for him...its only panchi for him.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index