India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddharth made an impression in the mind of Piya

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
If you look at today's episode Siddharth did everything right to impress Piya. The conversation and approach towards Piya was that of a perfect Gentleman. He spoke nicely and he was polite. He did not take advantage of her being a single girl stranded in the forest road alone. He offered her a lift and even put his jacket on her when he saw that she was feeling cold. He also opened the car door for her like a perfect gentleman. There were no touches or pickup lines. Everything was just Perfect!

Think of how Abhay was with Piya at the beginning ... He was rude... insulted her...treated her like dirt and even threatened her. There was times when he could have offered Pia lift but did not... He never put his jacket on her except the last time when she was hurt in the jungle to save her life...

Moreover, Pia has no idea that Sid is a Vampire or that he has plans for her! Now if Pia goes all starry eyed for Siddharth like Panchi...who can blame her?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 05 March 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6HIBA0072meawRehanismilove99DangelzAnnaJaayAkankshaa..Jane..

asiangal Senior Member
asiangal
asiangal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thats exactly what i was thinking to, i mean abhay never offered to give pia his jacket only that time when she was nearly diying in the cold lol, but totally agree with u, they need to change the way abhay is with piya now or else abhay going to loose piya to sid!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Piya's attitude changed when she was talking to Sid. I just hope she doesn't fall for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainilove99

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Exactly Anamika...You see, a girl like Piya, who has been abandoned by her father, form a general negative opinion about men...She would reciprocate to only those men who treat women with reverence...I have seen several posts saying that how Piya is going out of character and how their hearts 'bleed' to see Abhay in pain...But they forget that its Abhay's own demeanor which have goaded Piya's behaviour..Abhay has never valued her opinion, he has always preferred to take decisions on her behalf, he has unnecessarily hidden truths from her...How can we expect her to trust Abhay unconditionally?? I won't be much surprised if she falls for Siddharth in few days..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain.Jane..

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Exactly Anamika...You see, a girl like Piya, who has been abandoned by her father, form a general negative opinion about men...She would reciprocate to only those men who treat women with reverence...I have seen several posts saying that how Piya is going out of character and how their hearts 'bleed' to see Abhay in pain...But they forget that its Abhay's own demeanor which have goaded Piya's behaviour..Abhay has never valued her opinion, he has always preferred to take decisions on her behalf, he has unnecessarily hidden truths from her...How can we expect her to trust Abhay unconditionally?? I won't be much surprised if she falls for Siddharth in few days..
it is not abt abhay didnt gave pia respect 
what is wierd is pia doesnt try to  get answer from abhay  i mean pia always knew abhay with his mood she always was target of abhay harsh  words  esp when she wanted to know his truth abt vampire she didnt care what abhay said neither when he insulted her in camp she was adament for finding truth about him 

but now suddenly she is showing so much attention to siddhant whom she met just few sec and throwing abhay locket atleast she could respect the locket its not abt pia getting angry from abhay everyone wants pia to be angry and chase abhay so that he gives up and answers her but what is surprising is it doesnt affect her to be rude to abhay she is happy with sid

if thats what she wanted then why chase abhay before when he told her to stay away she always wanted to know abt him abhay was always like this rude to her that time only she should have step back still she fell in love with abhay 

Edited by angel3142 - 05 March 2011 at 8:44pm
.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I guess Piya will definitely fall for this "gentleman" :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

it is not abt abhay didnt gave pia respect 
what is wierd is pia doesnt try to  get answer from abhay  i mean pia always knew abhay with his mood she always was target of abhay harsh  words  esp when she wanted to know his truth abt vampire she didnt care what abhay said neither when he insulted her in camp she was adament for finding truth about him 

but now suddenly she is showing so much attention to siddhant whom she met just few sec and throwing abhay locket atleast she could respect the locket its not abt pia getting angry from abhay everyone wants pia to be angry and chase abhay so that he gives up and answers her but what is surprising is it doesnt affect her to be rude to abhay she is happy with sid

if thats what she wanted then why chase abhay before when he told her to stay away she always wanted to know abt him abhay was always like this rude to her that time only she should have step back still she fell in love with abhay 

Despite of being treated by Abhay badly, Piya fell in love with him because he always saved her when she was in trouble and stood by her when no body did. She did try to find the answers to her Questions but Abhay always chose to keep it to himself. Even now when he is fully aware that Pia is in danger from Siddharth, he chose to keep his mouth shut. He could have warned Piya about Siddharth and trusted her enough to tell her that Siddharth is his brother and that Maithili was their common past love interest or whatever information which was relevant. Instead he orders her like a child and gives no reasoning as to why she should keep herself away from Siddharth.

Piya's behavior is just the normal human mentality. We normally treat people the way they treat us. If someone is friendly and gives you respect...would you not talk to or behave to that person the same way? Piya is a very friendly girl and never rude if you have noticed her conversations with Misha,Panchi,Tracker and Kabir. The only people who have seen her being rude is Abhay and Arnab ( and there was always a reason if she behaved that way). Moreover, she is unaware that Siddharth is a Vampire and that he has plans for her!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 05 March 2011 at 9:15pm
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi.

I guess Piya will definitely fall for this "gentleman" :(

That would happen if PKYEK goes the Vampire Diaries way...but not so fast anyway.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index