Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 40 (Page 79)

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Joined: 01 November 2009
Posts: 9867

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofsunmannee

height of Innocence:

Kid (on Phone) :
Madam, My Son will not Come
to School Today..!

Madam:
Who is Speaking ??

Kid:
My Papa is Speaking..:D :)

cho chweet :DEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2rockzz

kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 11840

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
A Very True Thought;
Which I Really Experienced:

Whenever I Wanna
Fall In Love With My BOOKS;

My BED
Falls In Love With Me..! :O :-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Joined: 01 November 2009
Posts: 9867

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
jhanvi, comp to theek hai, kya sikhate hai MS word?? ROFL
we too had comp last sem, yehi sab sikhate hai font excel pptLOL
kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 11840

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Originally posted by sofsunmannee

height of Innocence:

Kid (on Phone) :
Madam, My Son will not Come
to School Today..!

Madam:
Who is Speaking ??

Kid:
My Papa is Speaking..:D :)

cho chweet :DEmbarrassed

thnku thnku
kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 11840

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

jhanvi, comp to theek hai, kya sikhate hai MS word?? ROFL
we too had comp last sem, yehi sab sikhate hai font excel pptLOL

no dear our comp consist languages
bt i m gud cmptersLOLLOL
kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 11840

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
A Man & Woman Who never Met End Up
Sharing a Compartment on a Train..

He on Top Bunk;
& She's on Bottom Bunk,

During the Night; The Man Wake's Up freezing;
& He says 2 the Woman:
"I'm so Sorry 2 Bother U; But I'm freezing,
Wud U Mind Reaching into the Closet;
& getting me a Spare Blanket ??" 

The Woman says:
" I've a Better Idea, Why dont We Pretend;
That We are Husband & Wife for One Night ?" 

The Man says:
"Wowww..! Yes Plz Thats a great Idea..!"

She Replied:
"Get Ur Own Damn Blanket U Lazing bas***d.." :O :-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Joined: 01 November 2009
Posts: 9867

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2rockzz

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Joined: 01 November 2009
Posts: 9867

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofsunmannee

A Man & Woman Who never Met End Up
Sharing a Compartment on a Train..

He on Top Bunk;
& She's on Bottom Bunk,

During the Night; The Man Wake's Up freezing;
& He says 2 the Woman:
"I'm so Sorry 2 Bother U; But I'm freezing,
Wud U Mind Reaching into the Closet;
& getting me a Spare Blanket ??" 

The Woman says:
" I've a Better Idea, Why dont We Pretend;
That We are Husband & Wife for One Night ?" 

The Man says:
"Wowww..! Yes Plz Thats a great Idea..!"

She Replied:
"Get Ur Own Damn Blanket U Lazing bas***d.." :O :-P


uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh2rockzz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pavitra Rishta :: Creations Corner # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 1192   Views: 153916

.StarryPhoenix 1192 153916 12 February 2011 at 11:43am by PremKiDeewani
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER#5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1211   Views: 27246

-SONU- 1211 27246 12 February 2011 at 4:46am by angel_shivi
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER#9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1221   Views: 26920

-SONU- 1221 26920 12 December 2010 at 4:25am by heartstealers
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER#8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1218   Views: 26312

-SONU- 1218 26312 22 August 2010 at 8:23am by ektarfapyar
#CRAZY CHAT CORNER#7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -SONU-   Replies: 1215   Views: 26456

-SONU- 1215 26456 20 August 2010 at 5:01am by -SONU-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index