Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Which actress has won the most Filmfare Awards?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
A new article on 'Ultimate Bollywood Divas Blog' 😛

Who has won the most Filmfare trophies?
Is it Nutan? Madhuri? Kajol?

Click the link to find out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow! rani's there. so is madhuri. 😛 happy for these two the most. :-) (call me biased if you wish to). 😆

but here's my take on awards.

My take:
Awards are just for pure entertainment. Being nominated and winning does not really prove anything. You only gain recognition for your work. It isn't necessary for someone to win an award to prove that they were amazing! I'm sure Katrina was appreciated for her work in Rajneeti during that time. And she def was recognized. She doesn't need an award to prove that she was good! Same goes to every other actor, actress, etc. I'm highly split when it comes to awards. I think its a nice way to recognize talent, but at the same time I feel that all the stars have been working so hard with their films (regardless if the movies were hits or flops). They ALL need to be recognized. Not just a particular set of 5 or 6.  But now that our world has started to really accept all these award functions and stuff nothing will be changed. Someone not being nominated for a category doesn't mean that their work was not appreciated! Neither is being nominated showing encouragement to the stars. You shouldn't be relying on awards to boost up your confidence level anyways. If you get yourself into this industry you should know what you're going to face. Some people are going to love you while others simply are not! If you love acting then you should keep doing what you love without worrying about one award! Awards seldom hold any meaning if you are passionate, dedicated, and committed to your work. I mean aren't you in the industry because of your pure love and talent for acting, singing, or whatever it may be?! If a movie has done very well at the box office you should be proud of yourself and that itself should be boosting up your confidence level and encouraging you to work harder. NOT SOME STUPID AWARD! And if your film didn't do so well at the box office that shouldn't put you down. You should take that in good stride and challenge your critics and make a huge comeback! The awards are just there for fun and recognizing the talent in the industry, but that doesn't mean if you're not nominated you weren't good enough!

Rekha_ji thumbnail

Fans of Bollywood Trivia of course. 😉
i.e. us.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From the current ones it's kareena Rani and Kajol!  They rock! 😛
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rani,Kareena & Kajol =))
Dont care much but as far as I know , Kajol has bagged most Filmfare Best Actress Awards.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I care a lot, because bebo is one them who won the most!  😆
you mean.. who's purchased the most..😆..

serious note - JB.. thats surprising..😆😆  surprised AB hasn't blogged abt it.. or has he..? 
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

madz, rani and kajol??

i am not sure abt Shabana ji, I think she too.

But I think Vidya will over lead soon.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Shabana Azmi has 4 wins.