Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen ~Destined2Love479~TellMeGrlWhereUWantUrGift (Page 7)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Bye TaniHug

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

Hahahaa! it was one of my Fav tooo! LOL but now its just BLAHH! hahaha but i like Only Girl by RihannaEmbarrassed
I just love that song LOL

me tooooEmbarrassed
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Nomaa.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by Phatty16

She was glad that Armaan had finally promised a date with both his princess's! It had made Ridhima and Ana both happy that he was taking time off of work just for them. No matter how much work came in between, they always managed to work things out in the end. After all, they are Armaan and Ridhima!

Before Ridhima could think any more, she was snapped out of her thoughts as Ana giggled a slight bit. Confused as to why the sudden change in Ana, she followed her gaze and looked through the window. At the other side of the window, Ridhima and Ana saw a clown. No, not literally, it was their clown - Armaan.

Waving his hands like a mad man, with a bouquet of roses in one hand, and a plush banana the size of Armaan himself, he stood smiling. Ridhima couldn't believe how crazy her husband was! He definitely was the man for her.

As both the ladies giggled, they headed out of the house, and around to Armaan.

Armaan had noticed Ana's tear-stricken face and that didn't make him happy. He was always a sensitive natured man but for Ana it was over the top. He couldn't handle even if she frowned let alone cried. As he saw Riddhima approaching with Ana in her lap he leaped towards them. After giving Riddhima the flowers and side hug, he placed the banana on the side of the bench and immediately took Ana from Riddhima. First he gave her a big sloppy kiss to which Ana reciprocated with a giggle and a clap. He loved seeing her this happy.
"SO chalein Riddhima" Riddhima who was by now just staring at the duo lovingly decided to pull his leg.
"Hm meri yaad agayi baap beti ko" She said with mock anger.
"Oh come on Riddhima you know I love you but when Ana cries I just can't take it. OK sorry" Without saying another word he claimed Riddhima's lips and gave her a soft peck. Ana who was watching her mom dad started giggling and immediately kissed Riddhima on her cheek. It was a heavenly sight.

The beauty and love of both Ana and Armaan was undeniable. The insanely strong bond between them could never be broken, and Ridhima thanked God every day that she had such an amazing family. No matter what, to see them happy every day, Ridhima wished the best. The family connection between all three of them was amazing.

As they stood in teh middle of their garden sharing their private family moments, they heard a few faint claps around them. Startled because of the sudden sound, they realized it was their friends! Rahul, Muskaan, Nikki, Abhi, and Anjali alongside Atul with their son, Aman! It was a perfect sight.

"Oye hoye, kya baat hai! Tum kameeno ko humari yaad agayi, kya?" Spoke a very surprised Armaan. Ridhima nudged him slightly at his choice of words. "Armaan! Watch it, haan? We have both Ana and Aman in our presence! dekh kar bolo!"

"Dekh! Tu hume bol raha hai, aur teri to band baj gayi hai! Tu teri patni ke galen chorega, tab to hum tumhe milne ayenge na!" Said a smirking Rahul. "Oye! Khote ke bache! Chup kar. Tu bhi har pal mere duppatta ke saath chalta hi rehta hai!"

"GUYS, GUYS, GUYSSSSSSSS! Just CHILL!" said two very loud voices, none other than Anjali and Nikki!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarmanNomaa..annihilation.Sanju_soundsofcedar

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
KaJen Tum Jo Aaye Humari Zindagi Mein Baat Ban Gayiiii <3333

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.purpleekajenianSanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@tani: byee dear...even I need to do a little bit of studying at least for a while..my school works have been pending since ages...anyway yaaayyy! we finished the earlier threadDancing
@sary and phatty: plz continue the amazing episode...I'm just loving it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.taniyaarman

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Phatty how come u didn't knew so many ppl hereShockedu know me rightLOLcux i know u, we have talked b4LOL

LOL! It's because I haven't been to the KaJen AT in a few weeks, or so. My bad! :$ But yes, Mona, I do know you! =)) Hehe.
-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
bye partner =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman

Go to top