Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeshoe thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Okiez
Congratulations to whoever's getting married =)
Don't you have to go to school though tomorrow?
Don't come home late
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nisu ihave to go now byee muahh <3
Neeshoe thumbnail
Okiez I will go too now
I gotta read book + Study for Algebra 🤢
Byeee Nomz Kameeni! <3
Have Fun !
Love ya
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Phatty16

LOL! Wait, you're in Uni/College now? I can't remember :$ Aw, yay! I have an excited reader, hehe. Though I have to say, Sahar is by far way more excited. She's been going on about this OS for the longest time! Haha.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TONIGHT. ESPECIALLY the dirty version. LOL :$ HAHA.

Okay. That tent scene was HEAVEN :$ I loved it with all my heart <33 Eeekz!
[/FONT]

Im in my first year of college. High school is fun and its just like teen problems. In college theres like REAL stuff and you're expected tp grow up. I love both versions of Tonight but I listened to the 'nicer' one now lol. Nothing can beat tent scene as it was actually a dream come true for me.
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE FOUR:

"Shopping, shopping, shopping!" She belted to her parents.
"Are you excited, Ana?"
"Shopping, shopping, shopping!"  Once again, Ana belted.

Armaan and Ridhima were taking their dearest princess for birthday shopping! Shockingly one of the first couple of words Ana had learnt of was "shopping" and that too, two days before her first birthday! No one could stop Ana once she started. Her words were a rapid fire round, one after the other. She loved to sing and scream, and belt out random words. She called Armaan, "Dada" As she called Ridhima "Mammy!" No one could deny the innocence of Ana.

"SHOPPPPPPPING!" Once again, Ana's squeaky childish voice rang in Armaan and Ridhima's ears.

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

EPISODE FOUR:

"Shopping, shopping, shopping!" She belted to her
parents.

"Are you excited, Ana?"

"Shopping, shopping, shopping!" Once again, Ana belted.

Armaan and Ridhima were taking their dearest princess for
birthday shopping! Shockingly one of the first couple of words Ana had learnt
of was "shopping" and that too, two days before her first birthday!
No one could stop Ana once she started. Her words were a rapid fire round, one
after the other. She loved to sing and scream, and belt out random words. She
called Armaan, "Dada" As she called Ridhima "Mammy!" No one
could deny the innocence of Ana.

"SHOPPPPPPPING!" Once again, Ana's squeaky
childish voice rang in Armaan and Ridhima's ears.

SHOPPIIIIING-I used to scream in a similar way but for something else. I hate shopping unless I REALLY need some new clothes and stuff. My minds gone blank now *shakes head*
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

EPISODE FOUR:

"Shopping, shopping, shopping!" She belted to her parents.
"Are you excited, Ana?"
"Shopping, shopping, shopping!"  Once again, Ana belted.

Armaan and Ridhima were taking their dearest princess for birthday shopping! Shockingly one of the first couple of words Ana had learnt of was "shopping" and that too, two days before her first birthday! No one could stop Ana once she started. Her words were a rapid fire round, one after the other. She loved to sing and scream, and belt out random words. She called Armaan, "Dada" As she called Ridhima "Mammy!" No one could deny the innocence of Ana.

"SHOPPPPPPPING!" Once again, Ana's squeaky childish voice rang in Armaan and Ridhima's ears.

"Riddhima you do realize when she grows up we are gonna go bankrupt" He said to Riddhima while picking his angel up from the bed.
"Well Mr. Malik her parents are both doctors so I think she can afford having shopping as her hobby" She sounded offended cos shopping was her most favorite thing in the world. May be that was the only thing that Ana inherited from her Mammy since her looks and her naughty nature were just like her Dada.
Armaan chuckled and simply mumbled "Like mother, like daughter"
"SHO SHO SO SHOSO PI SHO" Ana had managed to get herself confused and had forgotten how to say shopping but soon her dada said what she had intended to say..."SHOPPING" He said with a grin on his face and Ana clapped her hands in excitement.
awarapan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

"Riddhima you do realize when she grows up we are gonna go bankrupt" He said to Riddhima while picking his angel up from the bed.
"Well Mr. Malik her parents are both doctors so I think she can afford having shopping as her hobby" She sounded offended cos shopping was her most favorite thing in the world. May be that was the only thing that Ana inherited from her Mammy since her looks and her naughty nature were just like her Dada.
Armaan chuckled and simply mumbled "Like mother, like daughter"
"SHO SHO SO SHOSO PI SHO" Ana had managed to get herself confused and had forgotten how to say shopping but soon her dada said what she had intended to say..."SHOPPING" He said with a grin on his face and Ana clapped her hands in excitement.

"Armaan! Aur phir tum mujhe kehte ho ki hum bankrupt hojayenge! You're the one pushing her forward with this hobby! But, I don't mind. Like mother, like daughter. We'll go on shopping spree, and that too, without you! Hmph." Said Ridhima in her trademark mock anger style.

"Oh baba, alright! I'm just joking with you. I love you, Basket. You and my princess both. Whenever you both want to go shopping, I promise to come with you, alright?"

"Mm,okay! Only if you're willing to spend a fortune on us!"

"I'm willing to spend my life on you!"

"Oye hoyeeee, mar jawan! Kya line mari tumne, Armaan MaliK!"

"Why thank you, Jaan, I learn from yours truly" He said with a wink. Ridhima giggled, and at that, Ana was intrigued as she screamed "MAMMMMMMMMMMY!" "DADDDDDDDDA!" Clearly pointing to teh fact that she wanted to be involved in the love fest."

A few minutes later, Armaan, Ridhima and Ana had all arrived at their destination - the mall!

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

"Armaan! Aur phir tum mujhe kehte ho ki hum bankrupt hojayenge! You're the one pushing her forward with this hobby! But, I don't mind. Like mother, like daughter. We'll go on shopping
spree, and that too, without you! Hmph." Said Ridhima in her trademark mock anger style.

"Oh baba, alright! I'm just joking with you. I love you, Basket. You and my princess both. Whenever you both want to go shopping, I promise to come with you, alright?"

"Mm,okay! Only if you're willing to spend a fortune on us!"

"I'm willing to spend my life on you!"

"Oye hoyeeee, mar jawan! Kya line mari tumne, Armaan MaliK!"

"Why thank you, Jaan, I learn from yours truly" He said with a wink. Ridhima giggled, and at that, Ana was intrigued as she screamed "MAMMMMMMMMMMY!" "DADDDDDDDDA!" Clearly pointing to teh fact that she wanted to be involved in the love fest."

A few minutes later, Armaan, Ridhima and Ana had all arrived at their destination - the mall!

After Riddhima and Ana had exhausted themselves, they decided to call it a day. Riddhima was holding lots of bags which included toys, clothes, shoes and what not. Though Armaan would have loved to help her carry them but Ana refused to let go of her Dada so he had to carry his angel. Riddhima wobbled behind the duo cursing herself a little for buying so much shiz.

"So Basket how's walking coming along?" He smirked to himself knowing that she was having trouble.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ARMAAN tumhe ghar puhanch ke batati hoon" She said glaring at him with her big green eyes.

"OH really I AM SO SCARED" He said in mock fear.

"ARMAAN" She continued to glare at him.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAASKET" He leaned in her and now glaring at her too.

"ARMAAN I am telling you" before she could complete her thought he blew on her face.

"AHHHH MAAT KARO Armaan" She said while stomping her feet in the place.

"Kya na karoon Basket" He said with his signature smirk.

"ARMAAN" "BASKET" "ARMAAAN" "BAAAAAAAASKET"

"Bassschikeeet" Both AR turned around and looked at Ana who had just learned how to say Basket; they looked at her then at each other. They smiled knowing how special this word has been for both of them. They continued to walk towards their car while Ana kept saying "Bassschikeeet" over and over again.
awarapan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

After Riddhima and Ana had exhausted themselves, they decided to call it a day. Riddhima was holding lots of bags which included toys, clothes, shoes and what not. Though Armaan would have loved to help her carry them but Ana refused to let go of her Dada so he had to carry his angel. Riddhima wobbled behind the duo cursing herself a little for buying so much shiz.

"So Basket how's walking coming along?" He smirked to himself knowing that she was having trouble.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ARMAAN tumhe ghar puhanch ke batati hoon" She said glaring at him with her big green eyes.

"OH really I AM SO SCARED" He said in mock fear.

"ARMAAN" She continued to glare at him.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAASKET" He leaned in her and now glaring at her too.

"ARMAAN I am telling you" before she could complete her thought he blew on her face.

"AHHHH MAAT KARO Armaan" She said while stomping her feet in the place.

"Kya na karoon Basket" He said with his signature smirk.

"ARMAAN" "BASKET" "ARMAAAN" "BAAAAAAAASKET"

"Bassschikeeet" Both AR turned around and looked at Ana who had just learned how to say Basket; they looked at her then at each other. They smiled knowing how special this word has been for both of them. They continued to walk towards their car while Ana kept saying "Bassschikeeet" over and over again.

Putting Ana to sleep, Armaan and Ridhima went to their bedrooms, and put the shopping bags away in tehir cupboards. Ridhima quickly finished and went to the living room and sat down quietly. Wondering why she was so quiet, Armaan slowly walked over to Ridhima. He sat down beside her, and pulled her onto his lap. Stretching out his legs onto the coffee table, Ridhims stretched her legs with him, as Armaan placed both his hands protectively around her waist, nuzzling into her hair.

"Basket,"
"Hmm."
"Kya hua?"
"Kuch nahin."
"Tum itni chup kyun ho, Basket?"

Ridhima sighed. "Armaan, did you hear what Ana said to us? Did you hear her? She said 'BASKET' today. She finally said it, Armaan! I never would have guessed she would say it."

Armaan was puzzled. Wasn't it a good thing she recited her Dada's pet name for her Mammy?

"Ridhima, dekho, look at me. Why are you... stuff about this situation? there's nothing wrong, baba."

"Armaan, it's not that. I'm just thinking back to all those days, months, I spent without you. Those days where I didn't get to hear a Basket. I don't know what it is, why I'm suddenly remembering this all, but it makes me nostalgic. I put you through a shit load of suffering, Armaan, and you never ever once said anything rude to me!"

"Ridhima... is it your... girly time of the month?"

"Tch, ARMAAN! I'm serious!"

"TOH? i'm serious too! IS IT? Why are you so emosionaaaaal? Chill karo, Basket. Those days will never return. they're far gone, and long forgotten. Just think of the beautiful memory we created today with Ana! She finally called you BASKET! In her way, of course, but nonetheless, BASKET!"

"I guess you're right, Armaan."

"You think? I'm always right. I'm K'Uparmaaaaaaan!"

"Armaan. No, just no."

As a joke, Armaan bit Ridhima's neck hard which made Ridhima let out a LOUD moan!