Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazies - a picture is worth a thousand words... (Page 55)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

@aash..................seems like u had a gr8 time with dee!!!............aur tune autodriver ka band baja diya!!!..........woh bechara itna darr gaya hoga ki abse woh aisi harkat kise ke saath nahi karega...............teri wajah se dusare travellers ki bhi balayi hogayiLOLLOLLOL
 
agree yar.... btw.. u went for shopping.....
 
haan yaar...
 
 
do kurtis...chudidars..
 
brought a dress material..its net.....but matching kapda nahi mila chudidar ke liye...jaisa mujhe chahiye tha..so pissed...
 
my sis ne nazar lagayi.....!!!
 
me n my bha bhi both got same color n style...hehe...
 
then brought chappals...
 
picked up burger for myself n dosa for mom!!
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

hey Aash u live in mumbai?
 
yup me a mumbaite..u also???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

when I made Hima di as my frnd I asked her about bday...hers bday on 2nd march...I suddenly remembered while checking the calender rit now...
well I will talk to her later...
 
2nd march.... paatha hai.. i posted in the thread lik..ll go n wish 2 of my frinds.. their bday...
 
but dint knew hima dii s bday...
I will go and send Hima a PM, shall we make a thread for Hima Smile
 
dont send pm... we ll make a thread for her.. belated bday wishes to her...
 
i ll open the thread.. is it k...
varsha - open the thread and send us the link Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 10950

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

when I made Hima di as my frnd I asked her about bday...hers bday on 2nd march...I suddenly remembered while checking the calender rit now...
well I will talk to her later...
 
2nd march.... paatha hai.. i posted in the thread lik..ll go n wish 2 of my frinds.. their bday...
 
but dint knew hima dii s bday...
I will go and send Hima a PM, shall we make a thread for Hima Smile
yes reena even i was thinking of opening a thread for our hima dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
aash - me also could not see the GC's reception pictures, it kept crashing my computer.
 
What colour kurtis and chuddiar's did you get.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

@aash..................seems like u had a gr8 time with dee!!!............aur tune autodriver ka band baja diya!!!..........woh bechara itna darr gaya hoga ki abse woh aisi harkat kise ke saath nahi karega...............teri wajah se dusare travellers ki bhi balayi hogayiLOLLOLLOL
 
agree yar.... btw.. u went for shopping.....
 
haan yaar...
 
 
do kurtis...chudidars..
 
brought a dress material..its net.....but matching kapda nahi mila chudidar ke liye...jaisa mujhe chahiye tha..so pissed...
 
my sis ne nazar lagayi.....!!!
 
me n my bha bhi both got same color n style...hehe...
 
then brought chappals...
 
picked up burger for myself n dosa for mom!!
 
 
 
so u had fun...bhadiya hain..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

aash - me also could not see the GC's reception pictures, it kept crashing my computer.
 
What colour kurtis and chuddiar's did you get.
 
both white n purpleBig smileBig smileBig smile
 
n suit is pinkBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

when I made Hima di as my frnd I asked her about bday...hers bday on 2nd march...I suddenly remembered while checking the calender rit now...
well I will talk to her later...
 
2nd march.... paatha hai.. i posted in the thread lik..ll go n wish 2 of my frinds.. their bday...
 
but dint knew hima dii s bday...
I will go and send Hima a PM, shall we make a thread for Hima Smile
yes reena even i was thinking of opening a thread for our hima dear
 
hey spee.. u open the thread.... my net a kind of slow now.....
 
tu open kar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maan's words .......

Author: --Magnificent--   Replies: 7   Views: 1004

--Magnificent-- 7 1004 07 August 2010 at 2:24am by -LetItGo-
Whenever Maan repeats Geet Words-Fawwara!!!!

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 7   Views: 1145

-LetItGo- 7 1145 01 August 2010 at 4:16pm by a2zahid
So geet just took Maan's words?

Author: Prateeksh   Replies: 0   Views: 610

Prateeksh 0 610 29 July 2010 at 10:45am by Prateeksh
Maan devastated by Geets words..........

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: --Nargis--   Replies: 51   Views: 4771

--Nargis-- 51 4771 22 July 2010 at 9:39am by -honeydew-
Worth watching for EyeLock.

Author: deepaa27ar   Replies: 6   Views: 979

deepaa27ar 6 979 11 June 2010 at 12:25pm by sweet_chilly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index