Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I just want Abhay's suffering to stop . (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

awesome post yaar!!
u know what, this is the first time i actually read such a long post without skipping lines...i felt like i m reading a book....u shud be a writer yaar Clap....i generally lose patience while reading too long posts on IF and also i cant even read FF... but u wrote it so beautifully i was compelled to read it Smile

ok now coming to my thoughts...
umm...Abhay's sufferings will end not so soon....it seems Pia's love hasnt reach such heights...thats eternal irrevocable love is still not there from Pia's side....Abhay's love for Pia is much more stronger and powerful which saves Pia from every danger....Pia will realize it one day...
u rmbr that promo they showed in which Pia had said "ab faisla mere dil to karna hai, pyar me jeena hai ya mar jana hai"....thats the biggest twist...once Pia realizes this and in other words she could say to Abhay "Tu jo sath hai phir kya ye jahan, Tere pyar me ho jaun FANAA"...thats the real title of the show FANAA....

i hope i made sense Tongue
thanks

NISHI..I must tell youthat I LOVE READING YOUR ANSWERS alway sto the point and AWESOME..& I also came to know that you never read my posts full because you said you never read long posts & mine are always unnecessarily LONG..ROFL just kidding..by teh way whatever you have said to POCA..I ALWAYS TELL HER THE SAME..she is THE PRIDE OF THIS FORUM..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voice--sumana13--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you so much for replying, sweetz. I am more or less on the same page as you on Abhay . It is depressing to see him like that everyday and nobody caring for him AGAINST his will. Sid and Piya's meeting was a disappointment and only Sid's expressions and VOs were the saving grace. I just want someone to make Abhay smile. Maybe we can get a Lexi kind of character for him - a friend who loves him and cares for him and helps him release his inhibitions. Smile
poco..you just spoke of my heart...from several days...i have been thinking...someone like lexi should enter the show as cameo as abhay's oldest and closest friend to help him in his tough time...she might also give push to abhiya love story...Embarrassed

Edited by kiranni - 05 March 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voiceTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

awesome post yaar!!
u know what, this is the first time i actually read such a long post without skipping lines...i felt like i m reading a book....u shud be a writer yaar Clap....i generally lose patience while reading too long posts on IF and also i cant even read FF... but u wrote it so beautifully i was compelled to read it Smile

ok now coming to my thoughts...
umm...Abhay's sufferings will end not so soon....it seems Pia's love hasnt reach such heights...thats eternal irrevocable love is still not there from Pia's side....Abhay's love for Pia is much more stronger and powerful which saves Pia from every danger....Pia will realize it one day...
u rmbr that promo they showed in which Pia had said "ab faisla mere dil to karna hai, pyar me jeena hai ya mar jana hai"....thats the biggest twist...once Pia realizes this and in other words she could say to Abhay "Tu jo sath hai phir kya ye jahan, Tere pyar me ho jaun FANAA"...thats the real title of the show FANAA....

i hope i made sense Tongue
thanks

Thank you so much, Nishi.Big smile.....Piya is Abhay's only hope and we can only hope that she will not let the love that she swore by go waste.  After all, she was supposed to be Abhay's promise of light , right? Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i know this show is not real or reality. all i can do is cry today. My personal life, college and now this is making feel suffocated. I hate this. i seriously can't see him pain. i never realized i would connect to character this much in an indian soap. i have never been fan of indian soap, but this one i never realized how big fan i would come to me. 2 years ago my fren introduced to me this site. i never logged in . she used most of the id. i never knew this site would come in hand to know more about this show. i am glad i joined If. I know abhay is real, but i can't help feel for him. the emotion feel so raw and fresh. i was crying today. i am so surprised. the last time i cried was for Damon. i feel connected to abhay. and top of this mummy dearest is dragging me to a stupid baby shower.and i took out all this frustrations of this show on her. i know this fiction, but i can;t help what i am feeling right now. I hate feeling like this. from the promo aired about piya's decision i have been dying to their verbal confession, and i am tried of it. when is that track going to be shown????????????? i agree with everything u have said on this post poco. piya is promise of his light. i just hope piya sees sid color soon, and i can see a slap coming for sid., sid and piya meeting i agree with all u was really disappointing. i thought he would run for the hills (sid) to sort his mind. u know i was expecting a natural reaction like damon.  u know i thought he would think metz's has come back or something like that, and i thought i would see a glow. like really natural reactions. cvs here are getting on f**king nerves. people should put some sense in them . why can't ekta hire u as a writer??or try to adapt some ur ideas from ur ff.  i love the new abahy in ur ff. why can't i see that here. he is just so happy, like a child, and i love the playful abhay there.Angry

Edited by syria2014 - 05 March 2011 at 1:56pm

Angel_voiceTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Awww thatsss soo touching n true... Ouch

Very well written, Poca!!! Clap

I too feel maternal n protective towards Abhay. There is not a day I have seen "Abhay" the character smiling in this show (except the abhayendra part n 2 random glimpse) Ouch

I hope he gets his much deserved happiness soon but that cant happen soo soon as there wont be any story left.. But atleast, I hope he gets a small trailor of that fairytale soon Embarrassed

"What has Abhay done to deserve this eternal punishment? He is so beautiful inside ' he is more human than everyone around him put together ' he is so virgin at his heart. He has done so much for everyone without them ever finding out. He is there for everyone but who cares about him? Nobody. Piya loves him , yes, but is loving enough? No. Unless you have the power and strength to pull your soulmate out of his shadows and make him believe in the warmth of sunlight , it is just not enough."

Sooo True, I hope Piya realizes this too that love is just not enough. He needs to be pulled out of that burning hell!!! She needs to break his habbit of torturing himself Ouch which is very difficult !!! Ouch

But I hope the CVs give him some happy moments before further torturing the guy!!!!!!

Thanks for reading, sweetz. I guess i just summed up what i feel for Abhay's character in totality. Sad characters are connective and depressing . Abhay is so beautiful on the inside that it is  torture to watch him suffer all the freakin' time. If nothing else, at least the creatives can give him a happy track for sometime. Kanjoos kahiin ke!AngryLOL

AnuPurvaTOTAL-ROMANTICMs.Goody

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i feel for abhay a lot, uska dard chbhta hain aur feel hota hain ,

once in a blue moon , when he smiles , i feel so happy for him
u know i read midnight sun , which was edward's version on twilight,
that was awesome but it was just one book
i am so happy here i can actually see abhay's pov and can know what's in his mind,
abhay is the most interesting character in this show

Same here.Smile It is tough to understand and comprehend what lies behind dark, quiet and reclusive people. Abhay is like that - sad, strong , silent but his pain doesn't escape you.  For me, as much as i love everyone, especially Sid, Haseena and Misha, Abhay is the soul of this show.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Poco U have reiterated our feelings for Abhay. The man puts the D into Depression. Will he ever step out of this darkness? Who knows. I can't take watching him burn every day scorching away at his insides turning into charcoal. The embers in his eyes. When will this lightness come to take him away from the shadows? He is stuck in a rut. He's been alone forever that U start to think is there anyone out there to save him? Well i applaud U for dedicating this to Abhay. Hopefully a ray of sunshine will come to take him from his nightmare.

Thanks sweetz. Good to see you after a long time. Big smile...Yeah, Abhay needs to be PULLED out of this rut as he won't get out of it on his own. He has just relegated himself to misery and it is disturbing. He just does not deserve what is happening to him and with him.

Angel_voiceTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

u dont have to say sory ,u know  u can explain ur  heart very well.Clapok back to topic i understand ur pain towards abhay ,its very sad what hapend with him ,i do sympathise with abhay but i feel no one can bring u out of suffering rather then ur ownself ,u have the choice whether to be strong and forget or keep crying ,now piya was willing to be with him forever he dint accept,either he can forget her completely or be a permanent part of her life.even in real life i think policy needs to be applyed.well this is my take on abhay.

Thank you. Smile...you are bang on about that. Yes, nobody can help you if you don't want to help yourself. But sometimes, you have to throw a duck into water to teach it how to swim. Abhay is in that category.

monsoonloveTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index