Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I just want Abhay's suffering to stop . (Page 4)

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@TOTAL-ROMANTIC..... i dnt want to go bt i knw if i dont take a break now i'll end up hating abhiya nd i cant afford to hate my fav couple on tv! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Groupbie
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@Total romantic...thanks so much dear... i am really new at this and I didn't even realize until now tha I could scribble something...But thank u so much for your appreciation..Have a great weekend!!Smile 

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awww thatsss soo touching n true... Ouch

Very well written, Poca!!! Clap

I too feel maternal n protective towards Abhay. There is not a day I have seen "Abhay" the character smiling in this show (except the abhayendra part n 2 random glimpse) Ouch

I hope he gets his much deserved happiness soon but that cant happen soo soon as there wont be any story left.. But atleast, I hope he gets a small trailor of that fairytale soon Embarrassed

"What has Abhay done to deserve this eternal punishment? He is so beautiful inside ' he is more human than everyone around him put together ' he is so virgin at his heart. He has done so much for everyone without them ever finding out. He is there for everyone but who cares about him? Nobody. Piya loves him , yes, but is loving enough? No. Unless you have the power and strength to pull your soulmate out of his shadows and make him believe in the warmth of sunlight , it is just not enough."

Sooo True, I hope Piya realizes this too that love is just not enough. He needs to be pulled out of that burning hell!!! She needs to break his habbit of torturing himself Ouch which is very difficult !!! Ouch

But I hope the CVs give him some happy moments before further torturing the guy!!!!!!

Edited by ritu1618 - 05 March 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

i feel for abhay a lot, uska dard chbhta hain aur feel hota hain ,

once in a blue moon , when he smiles , i feel so happy for him
u know i read midnight sun , which was edward's version on twilight,
that was awesome but it was just one book
i am so happy here i can actually see abhay's pov and can know what's in his mind,
abhay is the most interesting character in this show

TheBlackJaguar

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Poco U have reiterated our feelings for Abhay. The man puts the D into Depression. Will he ever step out of this darkness? Who knows. I can't take watching him burn every day scorching away at his insides turning into charcoal. The embers in his eyes. When will this lightness come to take him away from the shadows? He is stuck in a rut. He's been alone forever that U start to think is there anyone out there to save him? Well i applaud U for dedicating this to Abhay. Hopefully a ray of sunshine will come to take him from his nightmare.

TheBlackJaguar

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
u dont have to say sory ,u know  u can explain ur  heart very well.Clapok back to topic i understand ur pain towards abhay ,its very sad what hapend with him ,i do sympathise with abhay but i feel no one can bring u out of suffering rather then ur ownself ,u have the choice whether to be strong and forget or keep crying ,now piya was willing to be with him forever he dint accept,either he can forget her completely or be a permanent part of her life.even in real life i think policy needs to be applyed.well this is my take on abhay.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

you know poca...i am soo glad tht you made this post about abhay only...today whole time i have been discussing abhay's pain...
isn't it ironic...today abhay came for like less than 2 mins..bt the emotions in his eyes tht was visible for like 30 seconds gets to you out of full 22 mins and leaves you ever lasting impression....like the whole forum has been discussing about abhay's pain today...
i agree with every single word you said..at the end you just want abhay to be happy..no matter how it happens and no matter who does it...you jsut want ever lasting happiness for abhay...
he is the most suffering soul in this show..like does he not deserve at least a single day of happiness in his damed life of 200+ years??? what has he done so wrong?? tht man he got more humanity within himself than 100 humans put together...he is living a life of a living dead tht he did not choose..and his apparently non-existent heart  has got tons of emotions tht he has to deal with..
and tht's true..piya loves him bt thts not enough...she needs to pull him out of darkness with the strength of her love...and tht's the progress i wanna see in abhiya love story...bt i don't know what the hell writers are upto....i don't wanna sound harsh..bt sometimes i feel like piya's love needs to be portrayed with lot more strength..the oscillation tth occurs in her sometimes makes me feel like if piya's love for abhay is at all soo much deep and strong...i may be wrong about tht..and i hope i am..bt like today i felt like is this the piya whose face glows in abhay's love??
i have been so upset with writers of this show these days...they are like on the verge of ruining the magical love story..seriously...i am still upset at piya's throwing away tht locket like trash and doubting abhay's intentions...piya is a strong headed girl and i liked her outburst..bt her doubting abhay is beyond ridiculous..and this girl does not even feel bad about it...she jsut moved on today like nothng had happened...now sid is going to play with piya as long as and as much as he wants right in front of abhay's eyes...god..how much suffering this man needs to go through?? If CVs change piya's character and make her get all sooo impressed and charmed by sid..i am going to want to whack her...let's hope more than piya...writers of this show get their brains back from deep freeze..so tht piya can get her brain back too...
well..the sid i saw today...i felt he is not capable of love only...he has locked the sid tth had heart somewhere inside him..and he has been trapped there for god knows how many years...if only sid would release abhay and the past...the once upon a time beautiful brotherhood will be able to shine through...i guess tht has a long way to go..if the writers are sensible enough to go in this direction..i am losing my faith on writers now...i had completely different imagination of sid-piya first encounter..and i saw nothing like tht...like when he saw abhay first..his face softened a bit..bt when he saw piya...he was shocked at the fact tht she looked jsut like metz and surprised at the fact tht why did he not think abhay would always fall for metz or metz look alike..i see no softened expressions...he actually thot his game had become much more interesting than he had thot...i had expected to get glimpse of sid's deep emotions seeing piya...
all said and done...i wish piya gets to know the truth about sid..and then we can see some progress in abhiya love story....i am deprived of abhiya romance...lol...

Thank you so much for replying, sweetz. I am more or less on the same page as you on Abhay . It is depressing to see him like that everyday and nobody caring for him AGAINST his will. Sid and Piya's meeting was a disappointment and only Sid's expressions and VOs were the saving grace. I just want someone to make Abhay smile. Maybe we can get a Lexi kind of character for him - a friend who loves him and cares for him and helps him release his inhibitions. Smile

monsoonlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index