Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I just want Abhay's suffering to stop . (Page 2)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Honestly poco..i swear Abhay CryCry trust me tat 2mins in 2days episode where he saw piya with sid and the pain he emanated was like a physical blow CryCry How mch mre?just hw mch mre does he need 2 suffer..my heart breaks 4 him..CryCry..can't rant anymre..already wrote a whole topic on hw i have a can't-see-abhay-in-pain syndrome..Cry..i am still crying..Cry..check out the topic if u can.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voiceTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Pia cannot pull Abhay out of his shadows till he lets her do so. Like I said yesterday, Pia is ready to love him but he is not ready to pull her with him in his darkness. This has to be both ways. Pia cannot pull him out till he lets her in and shows her the harshest of his world. Abhay needs to tell Pia about Sid because otherwise, she will obviously not stay away from him, the job is important for her. Abhay really needs to trust her more. Likewise, Pia should also trust him about the fact that whatever he will do will be for her benefit. I don't see a very healthy relationship brewing out here. 
Coming to Abhay, well, we don't know AM story from Maithili's PoV so I have no idea about the extent of her love for Abhay but yes, for Abhay, Maithili is important and I, somewhere, feel that probably Maithili's memories are better for him than Pia's love because he seems to value them more. Maybe they are more valuable. Maybe he still sees Pia just as Maithili's doppelganger. I don't know. We didn't really see too much of Abhay today anyway.
I'm really happy because I finally got a Sid-Pia confrontation and though, like Kiranni and I were just discussing, it wasn't how we'd expected but I really liked it anyway. The highlight of today's episode for me =)

Edited by Chill_Out - 05 March 2011 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Groupbie
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hey......Good update and just like yesterday you sound a little frustrated at what's happening. And you are right..the only person that is suffering the most in the whole drama is Abhay. There is not one place for him to give him comfort (except Maithli's grave), be it Piya, his foster parents, college mates or long lost brother. Sometimes I feel so frustated by his agony that I feel he should just line up everyone with their hands tied and mouths gagged and scream his lungs out at everyone.

Don't have much to say about the episode since I have seen it in bits and pieces. Wil see the whole episode tonight. Piya needs to decide her priorities in life...sometimes Abhay seems to be the most important person in her life and suddenly the next day some random job in a company becomes so important that she is ready to questions Abhay's intentions for it.  Agreed that Piya is his promise of light but it does not show in any incidence so far in the show. She has always put him in a state of agony starting from being accident prone... to putting him through hell to find his secret..... to hating him on a reflex for being a vampire... to suspecting his intentions...I like the characterization of Abhay, the strength of the character, the consistency and depth..but I am not yet very convinced with Piya's character. Well...thats just me and I may be wrong.

Anyways...enjoy your weekend and have fun.

Vidi263  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voice

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Ah what post POCO Hug, Thanks for writting and was waitting for your post to read . Smile

I do feel abhay is more human that anyone in PKYEK and i guess this why we love him lot and dont want to see him in pain . But look like his is going to be one ....It really make me feel sad .

You are welcome, sweetz. Embarrassed.... i feel the same about Abhay and that is why i wrote a post just for him. The sadder he gets , the more we feel for him. Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

today to see no one has posted many topics on today's episode.. (may be I did not looked it carefully...) just then noticed your post....

awesome analysis Pocu...Clap today's episode was just suffering.. Cry

well yesterday I did thought Piya was not wrong.. I was not with Piya for throwing locket.. But I thought somewhere she will understand him when he is away.. she will be calm and realize her mistake....But today after watching the episode.. especially painful and horribly shocked face of Abhay watching Piya with Sid... just felt someone hit me in my heart..Even though the scene was very short but the pain I felt after watching him was sharp... Vivian is such great actor.... my heart was anyway feeling restless watching Piya so easily getting towards Sid... I don't know, I am feeling restless... you are right.. I just want see happy Abhay... either from Metz or Piya.... I just can't see him in that state...Confused

Edited by purva_j - 05 March 2011 at 11:50am

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

nice post! i didnt want to cry 4 abhiya i thought i had it under control bt ur post....... it brought tears to my eyes! Cry  i'm loosing faith in their love! Ouch

Hey! Don't cry! I am sorry. Embarrassed.... it is just a show and am only putting forward my thoughts on Abhay as i would put on Darcy as a literature student. Smile...don't worry. Abhay will find happiness someday and Piya will find him.

Sapphire_238TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Honestly poco..i swear Abhay CryCry trust me tat 2mins in 2days episode where he saw piya with sid and the pain he emanated was like a physical blow CryCry How mch mre?just hw mch mre does he need 2 suffer..my heart breaks 4 him..CryCry..can't rant anymre..already wrote a whole topic on hw i have a can't-see-abhay-in-pain syndrome..Cry..i am still crying..Cry..check out the topic if u can.

Yeah, Abhay and suffering have always been synonyms. LOLOuch....its not just about today. Abhay has been sad forever and i just want his darkness to end. Smile.... i read your topic. Sad. I guess that is how we all see Abhay.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
you know poca...i am soo glad tht you made this post about abhay only...today whole time i have been discussing abhay's pain...
isn't it ironic...today abhay came for like less than 2 mins..bt the emotions in his eyes tht was visible for like 30 seconds gets to you out of full 22 mins and leaves you ever lasting impression....like the whole forum has been discussing about abhay's pain today...
i agree with every single word you said..at the end you just want abhay to be happy..no matter how it happens and no matter who does it...you jsut want ever lasting happiness for abhay...
he is the most suffering soul in this show..like does he not deserve at least a single day of happiness in his damed life of 200+ years??? what has he done so wrong?? tht man he got more humanity within himself than 100 humans put together...he is living a life of a living dead tht he did not choose..and his apparently non-existent heart  has got tons of emotions tht he has to deal with..
and tht's true..piya loves him bt thts not enough...she needs to pull him out of darkness with the strength of her love...and tht's the progress i wanna see in abhiya love story...bt i don't know what the hell writers are upto....i don't wanna sound harsh..bt sometimes i feel like piya's love needs to be portrayed with lot more strength..the oscillation tth occurs in her sometimes makes me feel like if piya's love for abhay is at all soo much deep and strong...i may be wrong about tht..and i hope i am..bt like today i felt like is this the piya whose face glows in abhay's love??
i have been so upset with writers of this show these days...they are like on the verge of ruining the magical love story..seriously...i am still upset at piya's throwing away tht locket like trash and doubting abhay's intentions...piya is a strong headed girl and i liked her outburst..bt her doubting abhay is beyond ridiculous..and this girl does not even feel bad about it...she jsut moved on today like nothng had happened...now sid is going to play with piya as long as and as much as he wants right in front of abhay's eyes...god..how much suffering this man needs to go through?? If CVs change piya's character and make her get all sooo impressed and charmed by sid..i am going to want to whack her...let's hope more than piya...writers of this show get their brains back from deep freeze..so tht piya can get her brain back too...
well..the sid i saw today...i felt he is not capable of love only...he has locked the sid tth had heart somewhere inside him..and he has been trapped there for god knows how many years...if only sid would release abhay and the past...the once upon a time beautiful brotherhood will be able to shine through...i guess tht has a long way to go..if the writers are sensible enough to go in this direction..i am losing my faith on writers now...i had completely different imagination of sid-piya first encounter..and i saw nothing like tht...like when he saw abhay first..his face softened a bit..bt when he saw piya...he was shocked at the fact tht she looked jsut like metz and surprised at the fact tht why did he not think abhay would always fall for metz or metz look alike..i see no softened expressions...he actually thot his game had become much more interesting than he had thot...i had expected to get glimpse of sid's deep emotions seeing piya...
all said and done...i wish piya gets to know the truth about sid..and then we can see some progress in abhiya love story....i am deprived of abhiya romance...lol...

Edited by kiranni - 05 March 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voiceAnuPurva-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index