Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I just want Abhay's suffering to stop .

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I just want Abhay's suffering to stop.

Hey guys,

I don't have much to say about today's episode. All BT heroines keep losing and finding their brains , so wait for Piya to get her brain back from the deep freezer.Pancchi is betting her heart over a vulture and you can only hope that she is Sid's last hope on redemption and finding his heart. And Sid's obsession over his baby brother and ruining him layered with a multitude of emotions is pathological. As I have said time and again, Sid needs to release the past , release Abhay and release himself. No matter what happened between them, whatever love they had between them was real and it is still locked somewhere.

Coming back to the topic of this post, I feel terrible for Abhay. Infact , he is the character I have connected to the most ever since this show began. From day 1 till date , I have only seen him suffer, suffer , suffer and suffer a little more. There is so much pathos , melancholy , poignancy and tragic beauty to this character that you feel quite protective and maternal towards him. You want to see him smile, live a normal life, at least live a set of 24 hours where he is not tormented and depressed. He is a reflection of a life that you would never wish for anyone – alone , walled in, perpetually burning in a personal purgatory , tears dried up, a numbness that is hard to watch and giving up yourself to a lifetime of darkness and sadness. Yes, every episode has been a torture to watch Abhay like that. Just look at him – 200 years of  yearning , depression and self-loathing bottled up in a young man's body. When you see him, more than thinking about how hot he is or how rude he is , you feel this urge of reaching out to him and giving him a bear hug and telling him that "hey, don't hurt so much. All's gonna be okay. Release the pain. Release yourself."

What has Abhay done to deserve this eternal punishment? He is so beautiful inside – he is more human than everyone around him put together – he is so virgin at his heart. He has done so much for everyone without them ever finding out. He is there for everyone but who cares about him? Nobody. Piya loves him , yes, but is loving enough? No. Unless you have the power and strength to pull your soulmate out of his shadows and make him believe in the warmth of sunlight , it is just not enough.

Abhay depresses you and his vulnerability gets to you. You feel like protecting him from his own melancholic self and all the darkness around him. He doesn't open up, he doesn't express himself , he doesn't trust his own shadow.

I am just glad that Abhay had Metz once upon a time. At least , he has this much comfort and consolation inside him that even if for once , in his life , he was happy and he at least lived a mirage of a fairytale. If Sid thinks that Abhay has Metz-Syndrome, maybe he has. Because that time in Abhay's life is the most precious and most beautiful memory of a tortured ravaged life. Abhay was happy , once upon a time.

It is seldom that I feel like that for fictional characters. Or maybe it is my tendency to feel protective and maternal over tormented unhappy souls who are such beautiful human beings that life's unfairness to them hurts you. Abhay is someone like that and I guess that is why I feel so much for him, no matter how crappy or how happy this show gets. The actor of course has blown life into the character and everything about him seems real enough.

In the end , I just want Abhay to be happy and find his much-awaited fairytale. And no, I don't care who puts that one smile on his face which will stay forever – be it Piya, Maithli  or anyone. I just want to see him happy.

Sorry about the rant. I just felt like saying this about Abhay. This post is about Abhay only and no, I am not comparing his misery or its measures with anyone. Sorry about sounding like Emily Bronte and  ranting about the long suffering Byronic Hero.

Thanks for reading.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
POCz...Istill did not finish teh whole post reading..But half way through..I felt teary..and realised that ABHAY..is my greatest weakness..& thanx to Vivian for making that possible..I am toooooooooo obsessed with him..maybe..I feel exact LIKE YOU POCA..I soooo want your HUG TODAY..To keep my faith..!!😭
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You've written it beautifully. The truest part is that Abhay is more human than any of the others. It's strange na, that we being human feel so much for him who isn't? We see only his pain, his suffering and his hurt. That's because at the end of the day emotions are what you are made of and that man there is a piece of art when it comers to emotions. If Piya were to see even 10 percent of all that is caged in within this man she would wade in self-loathe, that is if she possesses a heart which puts love above all and that doesn't seem to be the perspective presently. Our wounded hero needs a guiding light. :(
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

POCz...Istill did not finish teh whole post reading..But half way through..I felt teary..and realised that ABHAY..is my greatest weakness..& thanx to Vivian for making that possible..I am toooooooooo obsessed with him..maybe..I feel exact LIKE YOU POCA..I soooo want your HUG TODAY..To keep my faith..!!😭

Thanks sweetie. I just felt like writing for Abhay today because he is the one who gets to me the most and he is the one i connect to the most. He is a dark angel , yes, and i want this darkness to go , so that he can see sunlight and be happy again. I want a normal life for him for a change. 😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is seldom that I feel like that for fictional characters. Or maybe it is my tendency to feel protective and maternal over tormented unhappy souls who are such beautiful human beings that life's unfairness to them hurts you. Abhay is someone like that and I guess that is why I feel so much for him, no matter how crappy or how happy this show gets. The actor of course has blown life into the character and everything about him seems real enough.

@Pocz..
The lines in BLUE..You can repeat that a zillion times...!! ITS the eternal truth..!!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ah what post POCO 🤗, Thanks for writting and was waitting for your post to read . 😊

I do feel abhay is more human that anyone in PKYEK and i guess this why we love him lot and dont want to see him in pain . But look like his is going to be one ....It really make me feel sad .

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice post! i didnt want to cry 4 abhiya i thought i had it under control bt ur post....... it brought tears to my eyes! 😭  i'm loosing faith in their love!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kristalizzed

You've written it beautifully. The truest part is that Abhay is more human than any of the others. It's strange na, that we being human feel so much for him who isn't? We see only his pain, his suffering and his hurt. That's because at the end of the day emotions are what you are made of and that man there is a piece of art when it comers to emotions. If Piya were to see even 10 percent of all that is caged in within this man she would wade in self-loathe, that is if she possesses a heart which puts love above all and that doesn't seem to be the perspective presently. Our wounded hero needs a guiding light. :(

Thank you so much, Kristoo. 😊...you are right. We feel so much for Abhay because he symbolizes emotional ravage in the most tragic manner. If Piya is even 10% of what Metz was, Abhay will get his guiding light. 😳
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly poco..i swear Abhay 😭😭 trust me tat 2mins in 2days episode where he saw piya with sid and the pain he emanated was like a physical blow 😭😭 How mch mre?just hw mch mre does he need 2 suffer..my heart breaks 4 him..😭😭..can't rant anymre..already wrote a whole topic on hw i have a can't-see-abhay-in-pain syndrome..😭..i am still crying..😭..check out the topic if u can.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Pia cannot pull Abhay out of his shadows till he lets her do so. Like I said yesterday, Pia is ready to love him but he is not ready to pull her with him in his darkness. This has to be both ways. Pia cannot pull him out till he lets her in and shows her the harshest of his world. Abhay needs to tell Pia about Sid because otherwise, she will obviously not stay away from him, the job is important for her. Abhay really needs to trust her more. Likewise, Pia should also trust him about the fact that whatever he will do will be for her benefit. I don't see a very healthy relationship brewing out here. 
Coming to Abhay, well, we don't know AM story from Maithili's PoV so I have no idea about the extent of her love for Abhay but yes, for Abhay, Maithili is important and I, somewhere, feel that probably Maithili's memories are better for him than Pia's love because he seems to value them more. Maybe they are more valuable. Maybe he still sees Pia just as Maithili's doppelganger. I don't know. We didn't really see too much of Abhay today anyway.
I'm really happy because I finally got a Sid-Pia confrontation and though, like Kiranni and I were just discussing, it wasn't how we'd expected but I really liked it anyway. The highlight of today's episode for me =)
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago