India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Comedy Of Coincidences.....!!

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
After the leap, I feel that this soap is running only on coincidences which seem incredibleLOL

So I thought of listing out the major coincidences and having a topic for discussion as I feel that this forum has become too deserted and could definitely use a topic for discussionWink

So here they go without further adoWink

Ammaji decided to settle down in Delhi with her family and coincidently, Amba too decided to settle down in DelhiConfusedConfusedLOL

Coincidently, the twins happen to study in the same college, as if there is a dearth of Art colleges in DelhiLOL, and coincidently they happen to know each other and coincidently they are in the same class and coincidently they also happen to be the best of friendsConfusedLOLConfused

Coincidently, Ammaji and Joginder will happen to be the chief guests at the college fest at Dia's collegeNuke
[curtsy radtBig smile]

Coincidently the principal will forget Dia's name during the prize distribution and coincidently there will be a tie only between only Dia's group and Shaurya's group and coincidently Amba's phone will ring exactly at the time when Ammaji and Joginder are called on stageEvil SmilePigClown

Adi's so called in laws, coincidently find only Amba's wedding planning agency in whole of Delhi to do their daughter's wedding planningWacko

And last but not the least,

Bhanu Pratap's son will  coincidently not find any other girl in the whole of Delhi other than Ammaji's grand daughter to fall in love withConfusedGeek

Wacko

And this is just the trailer! 
Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!!!

LOLLOLLOL

Edited by laado_007 - 07 March 2011 at 4:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xwalquest2000abbyluvscidHesperustaniya_dostiiradtmjht_onenikita_88

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Good thread, yaar LOL

Coincidences... what to say about those? There are (as it seems) part of this show ROFL Referring too all the coincidences, you've listed there, I can just say: Lagta hai, ke ya toh Dhunya bohat choti hai, ya phir sareh coincidences Ammaji ke Pariwar ke liya zaya horahe hai. Lekin hum log kya garengeye? Humare liye toh kuch bacha hi nahin! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000Damyanthi

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
@laado-007

Bhanu Pratap and Shaurya?    At what stage was it shown, in the serial.  I might have missed some episodes.

"Bhanu Pratap's son will  coincidently not find any other girl in the whole of Delhi other than Ammaji's grand daughter to fall in love withConfusedGeek"

Hesperusradt

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
nice post harsha
i agree there have been so many coincedences in this shw after the leap

DamyanthiHesperus

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

@laado-007

Bhanu Pratap and Shaurya?    At what stage was it shown, in the serial.  I might have missed some episodes.

"Bhanu Pratap's son will  coincidently not find any other girl in the whole of Delhi other than Ammaji's grand daughter to fall in love withConfusedGeek"

No, you didn't miss anything, dear LOL Before Shaurya entered the show, there was an article about him and his character in NAIDL "Shaurya to enter NAIDL as a ray of hope in Dia's life" or something like that Embarrassed The article said, Shaurya will turn out to be Bhanu Pratap's son, though it wasn't confirmed yet Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthihopehotmjht_one

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
nice post............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

@laado-007

No, you didn't miss anything, dear LOL Before Shaurya entered the show, there was an article about him and his character in NAIDL "Shaurya to enter NAIDL as a ray of hope in Dia's life" or something like that Embarrassed The article said, Shaurya will turn out to be Bhanu Pratap's son, though it wasn't confirmed yet Wink
i thought the same thing
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

@laado-007

Yes, Sir. As Nori said, there was an article which said Shaurya will be BP's son and I thought the coincidence very weird indeed!!LOL

Go to top