radhika-dev first meet in college in mathura

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
guys after seeing yesrterday episode I think dev will return back this time also withour seeiing rads ,their first eye to eye contact will in mathura in college where radhika will go for further studies as it was mention in yesterday episode by swami ji
now we will get to see their lovestory in college their will develop in college.eager to see their college life.
i hope so it will be done in a nice way ðŸ˜³
Could be, Billo mention it yesterday too, that there is the place where they get to know each better. Dev is the college student. ðŸ˜‰ I'm sure Rohan is in the picture too then. Lets see what is going to happen. 😊
u predict it so nicely barkhaagg......
hope same happens will be fun to watch them in college
I too think their 1st meeting will be in college. Whatever it is finally it should be Dev-Radhika & not Rohan-Radhika.
I was just wondering if Radhika goes to college in Mathura where is she going to stay then..
your predict is good yaar.......but I heard some where that Dev will come to fid Rohen's Bride and take Rad to matura with him...Rad thinks that Rohen is her husband because Rad's mum told her....but there she get to know Dev is her husband...
this is the thing na......
but I think some collage sense Will add to the CB also......
I some times confuse about this....only cv know what will happen....
we have to wait....
hope cv will do a good Job....................
You right Anu, according the website, Dev will come to Radhika house for the rista for Rohan. So maybe they meet there for the first time. 😊