India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sum things i wud like to see (or nt see) in d show

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
1. reduce the time of annie arjun track... it's repetitive,boring and going nowhere... Ouch

2. Plz get naintara back... of course depending on the availability of the actor... i wud love to see samir and karishma together... i'm sure they'll rock considering they are both brilliant actors... Embarrassed

3. romeo and manisha need  to go back to KC... or have they resigned from KC to work with annie? atleast give a logical track to them... both abhishek and amit are good actors... they should be allowed to add some value to the show instead of being used as showpieces... Confused

4. instead of annie-arjun can't we have adi-pinky and dev-naintara as parallel tracks? plz show more of adi and pinky with romeo and manisha giving able support... Big smile

5. if the 2 AA's are required atleast let their tracks integrate with the rest of the story... rite now it feels like one is watching a different show when one sees those two together... if naintara comes back then arjun can have scenes with her... and annie can have scenes with the rest of the khuranas especially dadi and dev... atleast that way they'll be less annoying... Tongue

6. what is nitya doing in the show?? going by today's complains against her by manisha i'm guessing she'll turn negative... but positive or negative is she really needed in the show? Confused

7. dev's track is interesting... and the actor's good... hopefully he'll be negative in the future... he'll be an interesting takkar to maan and geet... but rite now the ambiguity in his character is good...

8. i hope geet joins KC soon and starts working... for how long is she going to sit at home? Sleepy

9. and last but not the least can we our passionate maaneet back? more romance plz... and that too romance fit for a newly married couple who are completely in love with each other... Embarrassed

that's all for now... sorry for rambling but had to get all that out of my system... Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenlily_k25Echoesofpassionswetha10t_areebutopia88blackb28

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
OMGG I totally agree with all of ur points!!
Soo true about AAn they dun even go with teh flow of the show..teir track is crap!
They shud be out n instead NT adi pinky romeo n manisha shud be parallel track
Arjun can go to hell...no one cares
If annie is even shown she shdu be with the khuranas she will be less annoying...I just think ever since Annie popped out in the show..the show lost itz charm..she has no logic to her character n AA hav n logic to their track..sucks no one is listening..makers n show will surely regret nto listening to what viewers want..already trps are low...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

maangeet4u Senior Member
maangeet4u
maangeet4u

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i think the title to ur post is right...things we would like 2 see,but not going to be shownCryCryCry
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
res..be back me
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Loved all your points!!  Thumbs Up

We have been pleading with the NEW CVS for so long but they are doing nothing to IMPROVE THE SHOW!!  Angry

WE WANT ROMANCE AND PASSION!!   Angry

WE DON'T WANT A&A, UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!
  Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top