India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Two big issues!!

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
There are two different things in today's episode that shook me.

1. Status differences.
 For NNT, status is a big issue. He believes that from being a higher class means the person is above all. So he always thinks and treats others as his puppets - like he makes people dance for him!
I simply loved how Nandini answered in the breakfast scene - that she is from a lower class, so she knows what are needed for themClap It was such a heart wrenching dialogue and her expressions were superb in that scene!

2. Words - once spoken cannot be taken back
 Yes, we can always correct our actions, but words cannot be changed! Once spoken it remains so. No matter what we do, we will always remember the words. I know that those words escaped from Abhishek's mouth unexpectedly, and he feels sorry for that, but it would be such a big thing for one ordinary girl like Nandini! Poor girl, is so hurt!
It's good that Alka adviced Abhishek and told him not to give up...she understands, she wished he didn't say those words....but....

We all know that Abhishek is short-tempered, yet a very genuine guy...but he needs to control himself first, and then Nandini...or else as NNT said, how can he handle the whole state!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadAnkita.Kashyap-Amrita2010viprakshiozzyieMehek25Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

I know..Nandini's dialogues were superb!! But NNT jaise logon ko kaun samjhayein?

Abhishek is impulsive, doesn't think before he does..thats sometimes irritating..and look where it ponchaoed him now..he hurt Nandini, right in her weak spot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiehunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I know..Nandini's dialogues were superb!! But NNT jaise logon ko kaun samjhayein?

Abhishek is impulsive, doesn't think before he does..thats sometimes irritating..and look where it ponchaoed him now..he hurt Nandini, right in her weak spot!

Only time will help people like NNT to understand.

I hope Abhishek learns sooner...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
OMG, no one want to write any comment?Cry

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I'm sure they will when they come online, Azuu...dont cry:(
-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Nice thoughts! Sad to see that the status differences are still in our societies, but it's great to see that how these shows conveys the message to the janta.

Both the issues are related to each other, as I believe. those words escaped from Abhi's mouth cos he was brought up like that and he has adopted some characteristics of his dad...And yes, I hope that Abhi will learn a good lesson and would not repeat such small yet big issues in future...

We do make mistakes...and mistakes help us to learn, isn't it?

hunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amrita2010

Nice thoughts! Sad to see that the status differences are still in our societies, but it's great to see that how these shows conveys the message to the janta.

Both the issues are related to each other, as I believe. those words escaped from Abhi's mouth cos he was brought up like that and he has adopted some characteristics of his dad...And yes, I hope that Abhi will learn a good lesson and would not repeat such small yet big issues in future...

We do make mistakes...and mistakes help us to learn, isn't it?

Thank you for commentingLOL

I loved the underlined line...well said!
anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
both issues are important..i think nnt didnt like nandini's knowledge....n abhi hurt poor nanduAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index