Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I have Can't-See-Abhay-In-Pain-Syndrome..!! (Page 2)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i guess abhay needs to wait another 200 years for happiness....i couldn't see him in pain either.....he was shocked to see that piya was with sid......his heart bleeds at that moment....

now he needs to work under his big brother and take all his insults just for piya....i feel so bad for him....

its been ages since he have tasted happiness...
exactly..i dnt beleive the ammount of pain tats still in store 4 him..CryCry..give him sum happiness..

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i know my poor baby is so much pain. i am crying.
Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

seriously i cant see abhay like this! Cry 

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I agree girls....... me too in love with Abhay-Pia love n love really hurts.... Cry Cry Cry
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I think i have sumkind of a Cant-See-Abhay-In-Pain Syndrome....Cry..honestly i meam they showed him 4 two mins 2day and the pain tat he went through on seeing Piya with Sid hit me like a physical blow CryCry What jst what has he done 2 deserve tat kind of pain..and Piya honestly i dnt understand her..u can tel me she is justified coz Abhay hurted her,cld her an orphan,misbehaved with her,etc etc etc bt hw does tat justify hr's nt feeling even a bit bad 4 behaving tat rudely with Abhay(is this the Piya who hung on 2 Abhay's every word) hw does tat justify her throwing away the locket Abhay gave her 4m his own neck(is this the Piya who ran into the hospital to get d ring Abhay got him)..Wat r the C.V's doing 2 her? Her charecter has no consistency atleast Abhay's charecter has consistency..and talking abt the pain Abhay's giving Piya he is in mch mre pain..Piya's in pain coz of Abhays behaviour and his attempts 2 control her life and to quote her 'mujhe apne paas bhi rakhne ki aur dur bhi rakhne ki' i absolutely get it bt on the other hand Abhay is in pain coz he loves Piya..and he knws he cant get her(4 her sake)..he has a brother whos trying 2 destroy every piece of happiness he has(though he hardly has any)..honestly he was in pain for past 200years coz he lost his love Maithili and gt subjected to the life of a vampire..nw he is still in pain coz though he is in love again he has 2 stay away 4m her and at the same time try 2 protect her..i mean cum on hw mch mre can he handle and now he wil go 2 his bro's office and work under him to keep an eye on Piya who is still mad at him and impressd by Sid..i mean give him a break..Cry
p.s-sorry 4 ranting and i knw a lot of pple wnt agree with me bt i jst had 2 vent myself..No Offece meant to anyone..

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..i LOVED THAT CANT SEE abhay iN PAIN SYNDROME..!! aGREE TOTALLY AGREE..aWESOME TITLE DEAR..Cry
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Me 2 suffering :( i wan2 cry but cant as my sister will get awake:(
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
we people are suffering more than him cz aftr watching him in so much pain...... we cant be happy..........
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@all-i swear i can't see him lik this..this is 2mch..
@T.R-thanks 4 liking the syndrome title..trust me i am gonno go crazy soon if abhay continues 2 be in this pain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index