Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan

India-Forums

Imagine to axe 'Aarakshan' due to poor run (Page 2)

lovesuash Groupbie
lovesuash
lovesuash

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.feel very bad for sumedha &akash.they are such awesome actors.story ki ghatia twist ki wajase pehle bhi kitni show barbad ho chuki hai!jald se jald is ghatia show bandh honi chahiye.socha tha akash ji ko wapas la kar ye log suash ko phirse milayenge!par sumedha ko to us champu se pyar hona hai.pata nehi ye sab flop ideas kiske dimaag se nikaal ta hai!!!iab ie log kuch bhi kare par wo purane flavour wapas nehi la sakte.isliye is serial ka end hona hi achcha hai.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Originally posted by Subaru537

This was such a good show month and a half ago! Now, they ruined it.
Yes it is completely ruined..otherwise Aarakshan would have lasted longer...I also feel changing timeslot had an influence on its poor run.....Confused

The timeslot is just preceding KMH2, which is running great.  I agree that 7:00pm is a bad time, but not so much 7:30pm.  I'll bet that if KMH2 was pulled in 1/2 hour and AkBA @ 8:00pm, it would do no better.  Hey, it was not doing well even w/ the 8:30pm slot, even b4 Dolly's entry

Anybody who does a show for Imagine should make it short & sweet, so that it attracts ratings right from the word go, and not worry about good storylines.  In fact, tell the channel that they don't plan to do more than, say, 100 episodes. 

Imagine is all the time looking for new shows, instead of being loyal to long running programs.  Only exceptions were Bandini & Jyoti.  Since the channel can't show loyalty towards its shows, the shows shouldn't show loyalty towards the channel.  Have a few weeks stand and move on.

Imagine joined the beeline for dolly, and made this show the sacrificial lamb. Dead

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

I'm not surprised.Good riddence to bad rubbish.They totally ruined a beautiful story.Don't know who went on a destructive spree with hare brain idea.
I hope they axe Gunhaon Ka devta too.It is ruined too with the  current disgusting track.
feel so sorry for the actors, liked Akash & Sumedha and Bhaiyaji,

GkD is still salvagable, since RV did not actually molest Arpi, and once Avi discovers the truth, things can be fixed.  This is unlike Jyoti having Pankaj's 2nd kid, or Sumedha marrying Radhe.

Since Akash is dead, the best thing they can do is what they did in DHKJ - kill off Sumedha for real (they should have done it when she jumped off the balcony.  Incidentally, people don't survive this, particularly if their head hits the pavement)  Then end the show, allowing Dolly to do anything she feels like.
lovesuash Groupbie
lovesuash
lovesuash

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
It is true k dolly k aane se pehle bhi akb is not running well.but ye bhi sach hai ki from the beginning or akash ji k maut tak the storyline of this show was superb.yeh bohot hi different type ka show tha & quite similar with our day to day life.tab logone us kahani ko pasand nehi kia sayad yehi waja hai ki cvs ne kahani ko itna cheap twist de dia.une laga hoga humko sayad ie ghisipiti kahania,ronadhona sas bahu saga hi pasand aati hongi to usehi introduce kar dia.or ye sach bhi hai na dusri serials ie cheap drama dikhake vi achche se chal rahi hai.par unka ye soch ulta unpe hi vaari par gaya hai!!akb jaise different type k shows ko response milne me thori der lagti hai.par mujhe yakeen hai dm akash or sumedha k saath kahani jaise aage ja rahi thi i think bohot jald log is track ko accept kar lete.par ab kuch bhi bacha nehi hai!i agree k sumedha ko bhi aakash ji k saath mar jana chahiye tha.AKB KA JO HALAT HUA HAI I DON'T THINK KE AB KOI BHI AISE DIFFERENT CONCEPT PAR KOI SHOW BANANA CHAHEGA.IT'S REALLY SAD.
Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yes at 8.30 it was not doing well also..but I think Dollys entry and timeslot change has impact on the show. With Dolly entering the show they lost main plot..which is why most viewers watched it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index