Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||MaanEet FF: Vivah||Chapter 5: Pg 45.July 15 (Page 10)

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Omg Omg Omg Omg

Hi5 Shreya.....I am like a DIE HARD fan of Vivaah!!!!!!!! I absolutely love that movie!!!!!! and it's songs and everything!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I'm a Shahid fanEmbarrassed

Hehehehe

And I am loving the idea of having Maaneet included in this tooo

Hayeeeeee just perfect!!!!!!!!

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG I've gotta pinch myself to see if its realLOL

I just got one thing to add......plz plz plz plz have a slight change in story......I dnt want a replicate of the gruesome things that happened in the movie.......I want LOTS n LOTS n LOTS n LOTS of maaneet-ness!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dharamacho_muffin..shreyaa..

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
ShrezuuuuuHug
Hey babes! You are one awesome writer! Amazing. Speechless yaar! I am so happy you took out that author inside of you. You are so .splendid! Thank soooooo much fr updating yaar! It wa sso good and you betta update quick! Lolz. Really looking forward hun! Love You. Aushmaan Bhavan. Muahhhhhhhhhh <33333

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin..shreyaa..

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
P.S. The whole Vivah movie concept is jut FAB! That moviee is an all time favorrite! Love You for this. Keep it up beti!LOL

macho_muffin..shreyaa..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
OHH-EMM-GEE OHH-EMM-GEE OHHHHHHHHH-EMMMMMMM-GEEEEEEEEEShockedShockedShocked
am i dreaming or did u start a ff?Shocked
i can't believe this....i am sooooooooooooooo happy and sooo mad idk what to say....after all this time of me pestering u to start one, u finally do and don't even tell me?Angry
forget it, i don't even wanna talk to my dulhaan....i m just talking to the awesome hidden writer in here!
firstly, omgggggggg the concept is mindblowing!!Clap
maaneet on vivah is like a dream come true for meDay Dreaming
i know how much we all love talking about the movie in CC and now i guess its ur ff's turn!
and what was the crap about u can't write....as your first time, this update was mindblowing!!....brought back old memories of the movie i have watched a gazillion times and the songs are simply magical too!
do i even need to say how brilliant i think your first update was?....considering its your first time, you were awesome....ofcourse, i am still talking to the writer here cuz i m in no mood to talk to my judi or dulhaan!
i hope....no no, i know, you will only excel from here and i am sososo happy that you finally started writing!.....my best wishes are with the writer and i know she will go wayy beyond my expectations!
don't even think about putting my name in the pm list cuz its my baby too even if someone didn't tell me about it! *hmpff*
love only the writer!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee.Kiran...shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

OHH-EMM-GEE OHH-EMM-GEE OHHHHHHHHH-EMMMMMMM-GEEEEEEEEEShockedShockedShocked
am i dreaming or did u start a ff?Shocked
I did dulheeeLOL
i can't believe this....i am sooooooooooooooo happy and sooo mad idk what to say....after all this time of me pestering u to start one, u finally do and don't even tell me?Angry
Awhhhhhh am sorry jaannn....aare yaar i was gonna give u a surpriseCry
forget it, i don't even wanna talk to my dulhaan....i m just talking to the awesome hidden writer in here!
Am sorry jaannnn..u should give a big chata to ur dulhan..ur dulhan says sorry to u..100 times
firstly, omgggggggg the concept is mindblowing!!Clap
maaneet on vivah is like a dream come true for meDay Dreaming
i know how much we all love talking about the movie in CC and now i guess its ur ff's turn!
My fav movie..and i dont think like there is any kind of concept like this..I mean maaneet ff so i thought of writing itLOL
and what was the crap about u can't write....as your first time, this update was mindblowing!!....brought back old memories of the movie i have watched a gazillion times and the songs are simply magical too!
Awhh no thankz judii...I love youuuu...aree yaar and this is OUR FF..not mineEmbarrassed..Offcourse Vivah all time best movie..just love the simplicity
do i even need to say how brilliant i think your first update was?....considering its your first time, you were awesome....ofcourse, i am still talking to the writer here cuz i m in no mood to talk to my judi or dulhaan!
Writer says thank youuuuu..and ur dulhan a biggggg  sorry again..Cry..u are makin me cry Cry
i hope....no no, i know, you will only excel from here and i am sososo happy that you finally started writing!.....my best wishes are with the writer and i know she will go wayy beyond my expectations!
Awhhhhhhhh judii thank u soo much..love you soooooooooooooo muchhhhhhh..
don't even think about putting my name in the pm list cuz its my baby too even if someone didn't tell me about it! *hmpff*
awhh judii this is OUR FF jaan.. u wont need to be included in the pm list..u are always on topEmbarrassed..and am sorryyyyyyyyyyyyCry
love only the writer!
Love you my dulhe too

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 06 March 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

ShrezuuuuuHug
Hey babes! You are one awesome writer! Amazing. Speechless yaar! I am so happy you took out that author inside of you. You are so .splendid! Thank soooooo much fr updating yaar! It wa sso good and you betta update quick! Lolz. Really looking forward hun! Love You. Aushmaan Bhavan. Muahhhhhhhhhh <33333

Shilpii Thank you soo muchhhhhh jaan..LMAO itni taaref? haial..mujhse sehan nahi hotiLOLLOLchup kar warna Jas ke lang main fhatt na jayuLOL...Thank u jaan..lolzzz..main teri tarah nahi hoon..will update soon hopefullyLOL..love youuuuuu too<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

YIPPIIEE ! DancingFinally 1st LOL Do you have any idea, what I left for to comment 1st in here ? LOL
I left my Cutie pie who was about to sign 400 Crore deal ROFL
LMAO Wahhh! Awhh Love you mammaLOL kya kurbani di haiROFL
Awwhh! Anyone would fall for Beautiful geet's Chocolate brown eyes Embarrassed Lets see what will be our Khurana saheb's Reaction LOL
Hayeee Khurana sab toh udd jayengeDay DreamingLOL
Hmm, I m hating her chachi ji already LOL She better buck off from my cutie couple Embarrassed
lolz Jealous u knowLOL
Awwhh! I love everyone else .. Her cute little Sis ..
& Kukurni from which angle do you see this boring ?
Its very Interesting Embarrassed Loved every bit of it .
Lmao Concept is interesting but my writing sucksOuch I feel like bhaging from hereLOL
&Oh Thankoo soo much for putting my name in 2nd EmbarrassedLove you & also for Putting Jas on 3rd .. We did emotional atyachar on you sorry for that ROFL
LMao Ufff kya emotional aatyachar tha..chii..lolz...welcomeLOL

Update soon HugOR else Im gonna give you big lecture in Phone .. LOL
lmao ur most welcomeLOL

EDIT : I m dying to read my Sweethearts entry ..Its have to be special ..Mast hona manga apun ko ROFL
Awhh ur cutie will entry a little bit late...he's busy with someone name poojaLOL
Thank you soooooooo much badarni..love you

-MaanEetLover-macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Oyeeee Jaan Hug my baby Hug ops!!! ok abb bas esye phelle main teri FF ko CC bahnna duLOLLOL
Haha jaan its okk..mujhe koi aayteraz nahi hai..i can make itLOL mera hi fahida haiLOL
Jaan
Wow! This is just fantastic!Embarrassed

WOW, WOW, WOW,is all I can sayLOL Jaan You did an amazing Job Clap

Awhh Thank you sooooooooooo much pappa..love youuuuuuu.....

I am Proud of you my baby and Please muje apni FF keh Chapters Pm karna maat bhullnaLOL
Barna AngryLOL
Offcourse tu meri buddy list main hai na..toh nahi bhulingi..LOLand how can i forget my pappa..LOLEmbarrassed

I am very excited and interested to see what happens  in next chapter...Shocked
Lolz..tu ne vivah nahi dekha kya..omg u better watch it..its OMGEmbarrassed but nahi dekha toh bhi aacha hau..cause u will get to know the story from hereLOL but phir bhi its OMG movie..hehe

Jaan tumne muje aur teri mama ko sath sath kar diya muahhhhh love you jaan
lolz Rab ne bana di jodi hai..toh durr kaise kar sakti thiLOL
Thank you jaan..love youuuuu

macho_muffinjaspreetm2815

Go to top