Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very cute combo... an awesome combo pack of the beautiful movie and nice couple...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome one yaar ...loved it ..continue with the pm yaar
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
loved the character sketch  
Be.edgy thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for part 1..
Loved the beginning.. Looking forward to the next part.. :)
manisha03 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
NICE UPDATE...................IT IS JUST LIKE VIVAAH CONCEPT..................BUT STILL CAN'T IMAGINE MAAN DOCILE LIKE SHAHID IS IN THE FILM................................CONTINUE SOON...................
--jassi-- thumbnail
Really Looking Forward!!! :)
-Jassi
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Omg Omg Omg Omg

Hi5 Shreya.....I am like a DIE HARD fan of Vivaah!!!!!!!! I absolutely love that movie!!!!!! and it's songs and everything!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I'm a Shahid fan😳

Hehehehe

And I am loving the idea of having Maaneet included in this tooo

Hayeeeeee just perfect!!!!!!!!

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG I've gotta pinch myself to see if its real😆

I just got one thing to add......plz plz plz plz have a slight change in story......I dnt want a replicate of the gruesome things that happened in the movie.......I want LOTS n LOTS n LOTS n LOTS of maaneet-ness!!!!!!!!😳😳😳
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shrezuuuuu🤗
Hey babes! You are one awesome writer! Amazing. Speechless yaar! I am so happy you took out that author inside of you. You are so .splendid! Thank soooooo much fr updating yaar! It wa sso good and you betta update quick! Lolz. Really looking forward hun! Love You. Aushmaan Bhavan. Muahhhhhhhhhh <33333
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
P.S. The whole Vivah movie concept is jut FAB! That moviee is an all time favorrite! Love You for this. Keep it up beti!😆
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHH-EMM-GEE OHH-EMM-GEE OHHHHHHHHH-EMMMMMMM-GEEEEEEEEE😲😲😲
am i dreaming or did u start a ff?😲
i can't believe this....i am sooooooooooooooo happy and sooo mad idk what to say....after all this time of me pestering u to start one, u finally do and don't even tell me?😡
forget it, i don't even wanna talk to my dulhaan....i m just talking to the awesome hidden writer in here!
firstly, omgggggggg the concept is mindblowing!!👏
maaneet on vivah is like a dream come true for me😍
i know how much we all love talking about the movie in CC and now i guess its ur ff's turn!
and what was the crap about u can't write....as your first time, this update was mindblowing!!....brought back old memories of the movie i have watched a gazillion times and the songs are simply magical too!
do i even need to say how brilliant i think your first update was?....considering its your first time, you were awesome....ofcourse, i am still talking to the writer here cuz i m in no mood to talk to my judi or dulhaan!
i hope....no no, i know, you will only excel from here and i am sososo happy that you finally started writing!.....my best wishes are with the writer and i know she will go wayy beyond my expectations!
don't even think about putting my name in the pm list cuz its my baby too even if someone didn't tell me about it! *hmpff*
love only the writer!